• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Amino Asylum AND their MK-677 reviews

Im interested in a few products, legit made an account just for this thread. Wesley could you be of assistance?

Im interested in a few products, legit made an account just for this thread. Wesley could you be of assistance?

Please PM me sir.

I’ve used Amino Asylum for several things and each time every was on point. Hell I almost killed Mrs AR when I used their Dapoxetine with XScripts PT141.

Hello, have a question what’s the best AI to use with Trestolone acetate also if needed post cycle therapy? Will order through amino asylum

Hello, have a question what’s the best AI to use with Trestolone acetate also if needed post cycle therapy? Will order through amino asylum

This was a post by a member who is huge ! :

TRESTOLONE
(androgenic ratio of 2300:650)
—————————————————————
He uses .75 mg of Anastrozol eod
But front loads w 1mg daily of Anastrozole a few days before taking trest.

He uses 30mg daily starting and goes up to 50mg. He tried 100 daily and saw no difference than 50mg. He also said, he adds it to any cycle he does and loves it. It works well with Testosterone obviously.

He does PCT with HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex. He said to absolutely pct, even if on TRT. It is 12 times as suppressive as Testosterone.

*a member posted long time ago*

If you do not have much cycle experience, and I'm assuming you don't given you are asking if trest needs a pct, I would not use it. It has a very high estrogen conversion rate that many report is hard to control and/or takes a lot of AI's to control. It was also originally developed as a male contraceptive and will shut your natural production down hard.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I choose to not purchase from Amino Asylum.

Wes is great, helpful, but the last order of products I placed from Amino Asylum, I had some suspicions about, sent off for third party testing, and it came back with 0.00mg (0%) of the research compound advertised, and actually contained a concentration of an entirely different compound - YIKES!

I am sure many can say they had a great experience, but I prefer to not spend my money at places like that. No lot #, no batch#, no identifiers, they have no idea what's in their bottles IMO. That thread was closed for some reason, but here is the link to it if you care to read more, see the third party test, etc.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/108101-3rd-Party-Test-AMINO-ASYLUM-Exemestane-contains-ZERO-Exemestane-%280-00%29

Last edited:
Please PM me sir.

Hey Wes, you seem extremely knowledgeable and respected here on this forum so I wanted to ask you your thoughts on injectable L carnitine and if you or anyone else has had any experience with it from amino asylum?

I choose to not purchase from Amino Asylum.

Wes is great, helpful, but the last order of products I placed from Amino Asylum, I had some suspicions about, sent off for third party testing, and it came back with 0.00mg (0%) of the research compound advertised, and actually contained a concentration of an entirely different compound - YIKES!

I am sure many can say they had a great experience, but I prefer to not spend my money at places like that. No lot #, no batch#, no identifiers, they have no idea what's in their bottles IMO. That thread was closed for some reason, but here is the link to it if you care to read more, see the third party test, etc.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...UM-Exemestane-contains-ZERO-Exemestane-(0-00)

How many times are you going to repost this? They had a problem. Owned it. Corrected it. And, are now a better company. Time to move on.

Hey Wes, you seem extremely knowledgeable and respected here on this forum so I wanted to ask you your thoughts on injectable L carnitine and if you or anyone else has had any experience with it from amino asylum?

I use it daily at 200mg ... its good stuff and smooth in a slin pin. I have a shitton of stuff from them and never disappointed.

Thinking about buying some DMZ since it’s in stock now. AA is getting better and better.

Yes sir they def keep adding new stuff. I have a dozen of their products myself and I don't have a single complaint at all

BTW for the new guys reading this, my code 'WES15" still works over there for 15% off

If I had to pick my favorite item there, I'd prob say the HCG.

Also I just started the HGH frag before I tore my tricep off. Im gonna save the rest until Im a bit recovered more.

Thanks to everyone for trying this brand :)

Yes sir they def keep adding new stuff. I have a dozen of their products myself and I don't have a single complaint at all

BTW for the new guys reading this, my code 'WES15" still works over there for 15% off

If I had to pick my favorite item there, I'd prob say the HCG.

Also I just started the HGH frag before I tore my tricep off. Im gonna save the rest until Im a bit recovered more.

Thanks to everyone for trying this brand :)

I’ve made about 4 orders and everything has lived up to my expectations.

I'm on my 4th order as well and pleased thus far.

Is shredder fine daily at .5cc? I've read some say eod. Felt great on my first go this morning

I have no clue on that one brother. I’ve only used sarms, AI, and some peptides from AA. I haven’t been able to use the amino blends yet.

Get Shredded!
I'm on my 4th order as well and pleased thus far.

Is shredder fine daily at .5cc? I've read some say eod. Felt great on my first go this morning

I’ve been using 1cc pwo.
My lady uses .5cc pwo.

Last edited:

Usually end up in the gym 4-5x a week. So I only using pwo I don’t inject weekends since I’m not at the gym. I’m newer to using this type of product as well, but talking to other users of “shredder”, this is the way people seemed to like using it. So, what I went with to get started for now.

How many times are you going to repost this? They had a problem. Owned it. Corrected it. And, are now a better company. Time to move on.

Hey! Thanks for your ideas. If people are asking for experience with a source, i am happy to share my experiences! As a contributing member of this community.

How did they correct it? Thanks for the ideas!

What did u notice besides wanting to eat an entire cow?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That and my sleep was really good, I was able to put on the weight and size needed to push heavier weights resulting in Gainz!

Max

Back