• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MAX’s FOOD SPECIAL OFF THE DECK!!

IML Gear Cream!
! GAINS !!
3b5ebde344cdc0bb2edef32251e1b4df.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Fawk yeah
Pizza is the shizzle

Max! Just stopping by to say hi!! Work has been making me actually really work! Sum betches... missing the brothers though and want to come say hi to everyone over next couple days and during the weekend while it rains all day! Miss you mofos!

Max! Just stopping by to say hi!! Work has been making me actually really work! Sum betches... missing the brothers though and want to come say hi to everyone over next couple days and during the weekend while it rains all day! Miss you mofos!

You too CowboyMike!! Work is Money!! Talk to you soon.

Max

Food looks amazing, how many calories do you eat a day, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually quite a bit but I am dieting for a job so, just a few.

Max

Max! Finally!
Ask and you shall receive!
I asked the manager at the grocery store if he can order this and Wala it came in. And this stuff taste great! It’s Awesome! Thanks for sharing bro!
20c95a6bbc382ebc1600a65eddf772ba.jpg

Max! Finally!
I asked the manager at the grocery store if he can order this and Wala it came in. And this stuff taste great! It’s Awesome! Thanks for sharing bro!
Best, easiest, and tastiest way to get in some extra cals. This stuff is the tits! (See what I did there? Lol)

Max got me hooked on this stuff. The chocolate milk is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Max! Finally!

That is bar none, MY FAVORITE MILK OF ALL TIME!! I cannot explain how creamy and satisfying it is!!

Max

633d3ca2249017341256105c7524f5f9.jpg
Just a small Homeade gyro w ki carb pita and tzatziki with Israeli Salad Mix

Max

73b4646cc38f290f5e360b3ddc5836aa.jpg
My girls plate- Skirt Steak Carne Asada Tacos! I had a steak bowl for me w/ 1/2 on of meat over a salad....sadly. It was delicious

Max

73b4646cc38f290f5e360b3ddc5836aa.jpg
My girls plate- Skirt Steak Carne Asada Tacos! I had a steak bowl for me w/ 1/2 on of meat over a salad....sadly. It was delicious

Max

Looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love me some Cholula lime on my tacos.... most of the time me and my wife do lettuce wrap chicken street tacos and that stuffs the finishing touch of perfection for them.
Maxs' food is on point!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Im really into the CHIPOTLE HOT SAUCE MADE BY TOBASCO CO. These days. Damn good stuff. Not really hottt, but rather tasty.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

8c40a3b4d54be3300ea4531e6de3c86c.jpg
Persian Chicken and Rice w broccoli and Greek Salad!

Max

8c40a3b4d54be3300ea4531e6de3c86c.jpg
Persian Chicken and Rice w broccoli and Greek Salad!

Max

Recipe for persian chicken?? Never had but always need more ways to make this diet staple palatable.

Ive new to this board and think I found my favorite thread. Of course it ended up being food related. :hmm:

Last edited:
Recipe for persian chicken?? Never had but always need more ways to make this diet staple palatable.

Ive new to this board and think I found my favorite thread. Of course it ended up being food related. :hmm:

For chicken and marinade:
2.2 lbs (1 kg) boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in 1" - 2" cubes
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp kosher salt
For sauce:
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 ½ cups chopped onion about 2 medium-large
2 tbsp coarsely chopped garlic
2 tbsp garam masala
2 tsp paprika
¼ tsp cinnamon
2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
2 cups diced no-salt-added canned tomatoes
¾ cup heavy 35% or whipping cream
2 tbsp butter
Chopped cilantro to garnish (optional)

I used this as a template but I added yogurt, spinach, mushrooms and saffron to make the sauce. The rice was just basmati cooked regular.

Max

a8599f9961346202a70b01494aeb3637.plist
d4dbc26480f67ecd48df25586030edf3.jpg
f2753456e89c4018f68d45b6a68bf84e.mov
Homeade McRibs!!

Max

Back