• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

MAX’s FOOD SPECIAL OFF THE DECK!!

I love making these Grilled Chicken Sliders vs eating out. These are Gluten Free as well.
1842f1bafdb07e8e81795cbb6f4e67ba.plist

Just a normal Max Mexican Meal! Those two hot sauces are the best if you like Hot!
0898762a682a433951f9f50a904a9089.plist

Max

I love making these Grilled Chicken Sliders vs eating out. These are Gluten Free as well.
1842f1bafdb07e8e81795cbb6f4e67ba.plist

Just a normal Max Mexican Meal! Those two hot sauces are the best if you like Hot!
0898762a682a433951f9f50a904a9089.plist

Max

Max what tortillas you use for your tacos just curious anything in particular ? I’m a sucker for tacos those look amazing, ever tried Valentino hot sauce that’s my go to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max what tortillas you use for your tacos just curious anything in particular ? I’m a sucker for tacos those look amazing, ever tried Valentino hot sauce that’s my go to

I use Valentino Black everyday! It is my go to. I actually make my own. I have forever but these are just El Milagro. I have made thousands of corn and flour tortillas, flat breads, pita, pizza breads. It is something I want to master completely. I have a comal and a special pan that I use just for tortillas. I even make blue ones and sopes! Delicious. Valentina is something I grew up throwing on my Mexican food! That and whole pickled jalapeños! My favorite is a toss up of Al Pastor or Lengua!! Too good. I have about 40 hot sauces I use. I actually am playing with Chiles and Powdered Chiles to make my own! I love any poblano style sauce and habanero!!

Max

I use Valentino Black everyday! It is my go to. I actually make my own. I have forever but these are just El Milagro. I have made thousands of corn and flour tortillas, flat breads, pita, pizza breads. It is something I want to master completely. I have a comal and a special pan that I use just for tortillas. I even make blue ones and sopes! Delicious. Valentina is something I grew up throwing on my Mexican food! That and whole pickled jalapeños! My favorite is a toss up of Al Pastor or Lengua!! Too good. I have about 40 hot sauces I use. I actually am playing with Chiles and Powdered Chiles to make my own! I love any poblano style sauce and habanero!!

Max

That’s awesome!

Just some reminders for On the Go and a glimpse of how my diet is going to look on my log. More healthy fats for Max!! The last meme a member posted : too funny! I feel like eating that right now!!
91c56a373fe996e1d6acd47f025b4b3f.plist

773f1f9d9bada3c6a2b8dca1aaacf897.plist

fa81331673211571276fff0d1fe00786.plist

49e6130655ad484fc8b844e18483ac8d.plist

18dde3f120a53924f80e76bf517a1292.plist

And don’t forget to make Max Burritos/Bowls(ziplock, lol) and my zero-low carb egg/meat/veg)and calorie loaded hash brown egg cups !!
1403ad562e63e59b5302424b607eee18.plist

They are great fast food cold or heated!!

Max

everything looks incredible! 🤤 I’ve definitely got to step my food prep & cooking skills up haha

everything looks incredible! I’ve definitely got to step my food prep & cooking skills up haha

All about experiments in the Kitchen and a lil knowledge..

Max
Prep City

~Reminder Taco Recipe~

LENGUA TACO RECIPE:

They are incredible! You have to do them right! Here is my recipe:
1 3-4 lb beef tongue
2 large onions, peeled
The cloves from 1 head (yes an entire head) of garlic, peeled and crushed
6-7 bay leaves
1 Tbsp of peppercorns
2 Tbsp salt
Vegetable oil
Corn tortillas (2 to 3 per person)
Salsa verde*
Avocados
Cilantro
Chopped red onion
Thinly sliced radishes for garnish

Drop first six ingredients in a big stock pot or Dutch oven. Cover with water, bring to boil and cover. Set to simmer(keep covered whole time), for 4 hours. Remove and let cool. Remove the ugly outer layer, and slice 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices, then cube the meat. Heat up some Manteca(pork fat) in a hot skilllet and crisp up the cubes of lengua. Set cooked meat on paper towels. Cook in small batches so as not to steam the meat. Serve with homeade or grilled corn tortillas and green salsa verde(or recado). Cilantro, red onion(diced). I like too have pickled radishes and jalapeños on the side. *You can drizzle Mexican crema and Cotija cheese if you like.
d8f06a75fa80316bedbde260d7e69c12.jpg

She likes them!!
7bd0e797e22153af5b6798f7f8ab30ac.jpg

Max

Back