Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    You should schedule days with zero use.

Mixing is fine but generally speaking its hard to build a tolerance to Kratom due to the pathway that the alkoloids work.
    I'm glad I asked this question because I didn't know if I should have off days are on days..

I've been loading my mornings with the white, then I will have some yellow in the afternoon and I close my evening down with some red...

one of the most amazing things I've noticed is that my sleep is literally TKO.. I have full on vivid dreams, and I'll end up waking up realizing I was actually asleep for several hours straight uninterrupted.. a couple of the times I actually woke up with some serious Drool on my pillow.. that is extremely rare for me and when that happens that means I was in a deep deep sleep..
    I don't have any hangover and I feel ready to take the next day

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    448 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I have a question for you if I may..

If taken daily will increase the chances of being dependent, what protocol would you recommend and would you recommend mixing different strains?
    Every couple weeks. I normally recommend taking a day or 2 off.
    Now when only taking 2-3 grams at a time(which is considered low dose). I do not believe you should become dependent.
    For people taking 6-8gr at a time(or more) 3-4times a day. These are the people that are more likely to become dependent and build a tolerance.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Rep Points

If you find yourself in a situation where you have been using say 12 grams per day or more- simply taper down .Is not that hard . I know guys that used krat daily for a year and just stopped -on the other hand others had WD symtoms. But- if you taper and then jump off is a easy peasey . Some have taken opiates for years - stopped opiates and used the kratom and then tapered off the krat . Much easier than going through WD from opiates. Is a great plant and I personally have never seen anybody overdose and die from krat . Opiates are another story -Luck-OD

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

I have really been dialing this in and I have a pretty good understanding on how I respond and what dosages are good for me..

Every morning on an empty stomach without coffee on consuming 2-4 of the white probably around 7 a.m..

I really enjoy this because it curves my blood sugar and I'm able to make it to lunch time without going hypo, I actually feel comfortable but I do have a small craving for snacks between breakfast and lunch, but it's not to the point where I'm ready to rip things apart. Cottage cheese, protein drink and a banana and some carbohydrate complex powder.

At lunch time I consume 2-4g of the yellow, I take this with my Noopept and a small sugar-free Red bull, after about 35 minutes is when I will consume food after that.

This really helps me with the focus factor, and the improved sense of alertness and situational awareness.
    my social skills improve tremendously and words are able to roll off my tongue effortlessly. (We're on from we talk very fast and our words can blend, I'm able to speak clearly haha)

During the rest of the day is just my normal mundane routine with macros and the gym..

Before bed or towards the evening around 8 p.m. is when I take 4g of red.. tonight I consumed it with some grapefruit juice, my stomach was on the empty or side and I felt the soothing and pain-relieving and anti-stress properties kicking in almost within 3-5 minutes.

Around 10 p.m. is when I take my prescription sleep medication.. I noticed for the past few nights I was able to use half of my nighttime prescription medication because the red was extremely complimentary with helping me stay relaxed..

During the week I'm going to skip the morning with the white and I'm going to replace that with coffee and I may do the same with the yellow.. but there's absolutely no way I'm going to skip the evenings with the red, the red feels very similar to Gaba or even similar to 5-htp..
    In fact I may even incorporate both of them in lieu of my prescription medication sometime next week..

one thing I have noticed about every single strain is all of them possess the same property with maintaining a healthy and stable blood sugar level..

I'm really interested in doing the combination of red, Gaba and 5-htp..