• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
uHobIz8.jpg

As many of you know, I'm a smart drug globetrotter, constantly exploring the potentials with tapping into an improved sense or keen wakefulness or understanding with the cognitive-thought processes..

I'll do my best to avoid a winded rant, however I want to give the readers a better understanding of my position and experience.

I'm always searching for methods and alternatives to unlocking my brains potentials, I have ADHD and I have also struggled with a comprehension problem (similar to APD Auditory Processing Disorder)
), sometimes it's difficult to process information, I will have to read, re-read and at times read something than play it in audio. Once I grasp the concepts, It's a wrap.. I'm the type of person that enjoys mental stimulation, information, learning, listing and yes TALKING lol.. I have an unquenchable desire to seek answers and I want to know "why" and what makes this or that happen..

I use noopept and/or cemakc almost regularly with my daily routine, at times caffeine tabs or sugar free redbull at moderate dosages only, and occasionally nicotine gum when I'm doing extensive research here at the office or out in the field..

For sometime I've been aware of the potentials and promising characteristics that Kratom may provide, depending on the root.
I reached out over the years to some WKM'ers here on ASF that are well diverse with how kratom functions and which one would better suit my needs.

Recently I was given the opportunity which was presented from a long time personal friend of mine Masedog, as many may know he is my second hand man, however this is NOT biased and I've picked his brains about this for sometime before taking the plunge, in fact a LONG time.. I had lots of questions and concerns and he helped me with making the right choice for what my needs are.. Huge thanks to MaceDog for his patience with my long and relentless questions.:twothumbs:

We went with the above, white hulu and green malay..

My initial concerns were over-stimulation, gitters, restlessness and so on..

Upon receiving my items and inspecting the parcel The packaging was excellent and very processional much like amazon..The integrity of the products pouch/bag is a very durable material, I would assume maybe 4mL of thickness with plastic, which is very good and virtually rip/snag proof, and it re-seals perfectly.

My experience using the product:

I received it Wednesday and took only 2g of white hulu to assess how I feel.. I was actually surprised on how I felt.. After about 30min I felt the effects take place, it's similar to that feeling of waking up and feeling rested like an up-regulation with my overall sense of alertness and physical output.. I honestly did get concerned wondering if it will amplify and potentially get stronger to the point of discomfort, I reached out to Mase and he laughed at me and said I'll be OK.
I'm a worry wart lol..

My performance throughout the rest of the day was interesting, it was the feeling of being able to enjoy my task with having full attention to detail. I was a bit talkative which is a good thing considering I'm reclusive and actually a quite person. Socially, my exchanges with others improved with each interaction I had, I felt comfortable.. At times I can deal with a large scale of people face to face verbally when in the field and it can get a bit nerve racking and overwhelming..

I decided NOT to use any stimulants such as caffeine or anything of that nature for the past few days so I could gauge what I'm feeling with learning the kick-in and drop-off times and so on,,
I've also decided to temporally discontinue the smart drugs, noopept and cemakc this way to give a fair assessment..

I've only used the white hulu at 2g as I felt great at this dose and felt no need to increase,.. Now, today I decided to increase to 4g..
I was a bit concerned that maybe it would be a bit much for me, but in fact it's not much different compared to 2g, it has an improvement of course, but at the same time still feeling in control with my alertness and feeling comfortable, with an added increase mentally and physically, but not overly aggressive, I feel very animated and happy, upbeat! :winkfinger:

Comparison to smart drugs?
Comparing white hulu kraton with smart drugs is like comparing dbol to drol.. Both have similar effects, but yet different targeting properties.. So far I feel white hulu is superior over most focus factor supplements when it pertains to it's kick in time with it's quality and ability to take effect, it's a very comfortable on-set if you will.. I'm rather curious on how it would pair up with noopept, using it as a break through for a early morning go-to while allowing noopept to take over in the back ground..

So far, I rate this a 10 of 10, in fact I plan on substituting/rotating it with other smart drugs, by personal theory I imagining or being hopeful that this protcol would keep the cognitive thought process from blunting due to one agent being used to much and losing it's affects..

I will report back with feedback when I use the Green! :)

Check these guys out at https://straightupkratom.com/

UPDATE: Jan 25,2020
I now fully endorse and support these products.
(Click the banner for direct store access)
wokEkNt.gif

Why use Straight-up Kratom?
We guarantee that our products are 100% organic and have the best quality on the market.
We stand behind our products and also make lab-tests in order to ensure high and safe quality.
We test our products regularly for contamination by pesticides,
heavy metals and perform challenge tests where our products are checked for microbial bacterial and fungal growth.
Also potency tests are made in order to ensure that all our products meet our standards.
We promise consistent quality due to our excellent quality-control.

o2Z2fuU.jpg

labs-11-20.jpg

Why our kratom?
At straightupkratom, we specialize in wholesale kratom leaves and powder.
Our company and warehouse is US-based and we stand behind our products!
Thanks to our strict quality control, we only offer the highest quality for the best value –
We offer a 100% satisfaction guaranty within 7-days of receipt!

Try our products today! We offer bulk kratom kilos starting at 140 USD including free shipping.
Our warehouse is dispatching orders fast and efficiently.
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom,
great customer service and a fair price.

Any questions? We have an experienced customer service team who are ready
to provide you fast and efficient help to any questions.

Please note: Our products are NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT ORDER IF YOU PLAN TO ABUSE OUR PRODUCTS.

Last edited:
Thank you vision for the very detailed review and kind words... One of the best aspects of white kratom is the energy and upbeat feel without experience the shakiness caffeine brings and without the sudden crash. The mental focus and clarity keeps you a step ahead. It really is an amazing product. And the fact that there are different strains to assist you in different aspects and problems of daily life is just another added bonus..
Looking forward to seeing how you like the green malay.

He wants to change his life style, and start bodybuilding(not to compete), but I don't want him to start while on methadone. I know that methadone suppresses test in men, so he was.going to start just as trt. But I Kno him he'll go full blast from the get. So I just want what's best for him.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Question?

I've heard and read that kratom can help opioids addiction.

Is this possible?

I have a friend that's trying to kick a bad opioids habit...

I wouldn't know anything about that, or the comparison.. I don't feel anything remotely similar to anything relating that type of effects. This is more of a clean, crisp sense of alertness and well-being!

2OYkb94.jpg

As many of you know, I'm a smart drug globetrotter, constantly exploring the potentials with tapping into an improved sense or keen wakefulness or understanding with the cognitive-thought processes..

I'll do my best to avoid a winded rant, however I want to give the readers a better understanding of my position and experience.

I'm always searching for methods and alternatives to unlocking my brains potentials, I have ADHD and I have also struggled with a comprehension problem (similar to APD Auditory Processing Disorder)
), sometimes it's difficult to process information, I will have to read, re-read and at times read something than play it in audio. Once I grasp the concepts, It's a wrap.. I'm the type of person that enjoys mental stimulation, information, learning, listing and yes TALKING lol.. I have an unquenchable desire to seek answers and I want to know "why" and what makes this or that happen..

I use noopept and/or cemakc almost regularly with my daily routine, at times caffeine tabs or sugar free redbull at moderate dosages only, and occasionally nicotine gum when I'm doing extensive research here at the office or out in the field..

For sometime I've been aware of the potentials and promising characteristics that Kratom may provide, depending on the root.
I reached out over the years to some WKM'ers here on ASF that are well diverse with how kratom functions and which one would better suit my needs.

Recently I was given the opportunity which was presented from a long time personal friend of mine Masedog, as many may know he is my second hand man, however this is NOT biased and I've picked his brains about this for sometime before taking the plunge, in fact a LONG time.. I had lots of questions and concerns and he helped me with making the right choice for what my needs are.. Huge thanks to MaceDog for his patience with my long and relentless questions.:twothumbs:

We went with the above, white hulu and green malay..

My initial concerns were over-stimulation, gitters, restlessness and so on..

Upon receiving my items and inspecting the parcel The packaging was excellent and very processional much like amazon..The integrity of the products pouch/bag is a very durable material, I would assume maybe 4mL of thickness with plastic, which is very good and virtually rip/snag proof, and it re-seals perfectly.

My experience using the product:

I received it Wednesday and took only 2g of white hulu to assess how I feel.. I was actually surprised on how I felt.. After about 30min I felt the effects take place, it's similar to that feeling of waking up and feeling rested like an up-regulation with my overall sense of alertness and physical output.. I honestly did get concerned wondering if it will amplify and potentially get stronger to the point of discomfort, I reached out to Mase and he laughed at me and said I'll be OK.
I'm a worry wart lol..

My performance throughout the rest of the day was interesting, it was the feeling of being able to enjoy my task with having full attention to detail. I was a bit talkative which is a good thing considering I'm reclusive and actually a quite person. Socially, my exchanges with others improved with each interaction I had, I felt comfortable.. At times I can deal with a large scale of people face to face verbally when in the field and it can get a bit nerve racking and overwhelming..

I decided NOT to use any stimulants such as caffeine or anything of that nature for the past few days so I could gauge what I'm feeling with learning the kick-in and drop-off times and so on,,
I've also decided to temporally discontinue the smart drugs, noopept and cemakc this way to give a fair assessment..

I've only used the white hulu at 2g as I felt great at this dose and felt no need to increase,.. Now, today I decided to increase to 4g..
I was a bit concerned that maybe it would be a bit much for me, but in fact it's not much different compared to 2g, it has an improvement of course, but at the same time still feeling in control with my alertness and feeling comfortable, with an added increase mentally and physically, but not overly aggressive, I feel very animated and happy, upbeat! :winkfinger:

Comparison to smart drugs?
Comparing white hulu kraton with smart drugs is like comparing dbol to drol.. Both have similar effects, but yet different targeting properties.. So far I feel white hulu is superior over most focus factor supplements when it pertains to it's kick in time with it's quality and ability to take effect, it's a very comfortable on-set if you will.. I'm rather curious on how it would pair up with noopept, using it as a break through for a early morning go-to while allowing noopept to take over in the back ground..

So far, I rate this a 10 of 10, in fact I plan on substituting/rotating it with other smart drugs, by personal theory I imagining or being hopeful that this protcol would keep the cognitive thought process from blunting due to one agent being used to much and losing it's affects..

I will report back with feedback when I use the Green! :)

Check these guys out at https://straightupkratom.com/

What about apatite? Increase? Decrease? Any cravings for certain foods? Thirst?? I'm real considering trying.
My mind runs miles an hr and some times difficult to address Everything going on in my work office. Especially when looking at numbers to determine a purchase or sale on snap.

What about apatite? Increase? Decrease? Any cravings for certain foods? Thirst?? I'm real considering trying.
My mind runs miles an hr and some times difficult to address Everything going on in my work office. Especially when looking at numbers to determine a purchase or sale on snap.

actually, I did notice a slight decrease in appetite, around 3pm on Thurs I'm normally ready to pounce on my 3rd meal, but I just didn't feel it.. I still got it down with no issues but the hunger pangs just weren't there, thats OK, it's not a bad thing because I like a monster and I get hypo if I don't.. In fact, now that I think of it, I didn't even feel hypo...

Question?

I've heard and read that kratom can help opioids addiction.

Is this possible?

I have a friend that's trying to kick a bad opioids habit...

Depends on the individual..
But They have to want to change.
They cant replace one addiction by abusing another. If you know what i mean.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for detailed description - been using krat a long time for energy ( white ) and sleep ( red) - been a real blessing in my life .SU has stellar products-OD

Depends on the individual..
But They have to want to change.
They cant replace one addiction by abusing another. If you know what i mean.

It does help for coming off or reducing opiates ( IMO) -but that is a seperate subject -OD

Dry mouthed is common. Whites/yellows for me give some appetite suppression.
Focus, clarity, anxiety relief, some pain reduction, Talkative, nice steady flow of clean energy. You will think you've become a social butterfly.

How does one administer Kratom. Is it pill form, tea, tincture?
its like a tea grind.. very fine powder, you can add it with water or whatever... some guys say it taste bad, I actually think its not that bad at all..

I am following all the Kratom reviews. Definitely choosing the right strain seems to be where the research/experimentation is most important. I personally want to choose the right ones: one for energy before training and mental sharpness. Then I want another for muscle relaxation at night.

Max

I am following all the Kratom reviews. Definitely choosing the right strain seems to be where the research/experimentation is most important. I personally want to choose the right ones: one for energy before training and mental sharpness. Then I want another for muscle relaxation at night.

Max

This is right where I'm at right now Max.. I'm right in your position.. I'm also extremely interested on the relaxation strain as well.. I will do the best of my ability to provide details to anyone that is interested.. bear in mind this is all new to me!

Max

Try the white in the AM and the red in evening when winding down .Start with 4-6 grams and I like to just toss n wash with water with a tad of lemon - honey and pepper .In morning I like an empty burner .Drink lots of water all day -best of luck-OD

Max
Try the white in the AM and the red in evening when winding down .Start with 4-6 grams and I like to just toss n wash with water with a tad of lemon - honey and pepper .In morning I like an empty burner .Drink lots of water all day -best of luck-OD
Definately agree with ordawg. White and yellow provide the best energy, with white bringing in more focus. Green is also a good all around strain for energy and relaxation. Go with red if relaxation is your goal.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I had an opiate addiction (pain killers) for nearly 17 years. I was a functioning addict. No one knew. I say this to roll into my point that I have tried kratom many many times and they are not alike. They have small similarities if you take enough Kratom, but it is not an opioid, it will not cure opioid addiction and in no way shape or form does it cure the crave for opioids. I just ended up using large amounts of kratom chasing the high that was never there and then taking pain killers to satisfy what my body was fiending for. I strongly suggest not to use this product in hopes to cure addiction cravings or use this product to try to get high.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Get Shredded!
Definately agree with ordawg. White and yellow provide the best energy, with white bringing in more focus. Green is also a good all around strain for energy and relaxation. Go with red if relaxation is your goal.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the quick response. I have been very curious about Kratom and really want to try it. I am constantly sore from training and have not taken an NSAID or Tylenol for over 9 years, so Kratom is sounding like a great natural option.

Max

Thanks ordawg! Sounds like I need to get a mixed pack and try each type. The lemon, honey, and pepper sounds like a solid plan because I use honey and lemon in my Sleepytime Herbal Tea!

W

I had an opiate addiction (pain killers) for nearly 17 years. I was a functioning addict. No one knew. I say this to roll into my point that I have tried kratom many many times and they are not alike. They have small similarities if you take enough Kratom, but it is not an opioid, it will not cure opioid addiction and in no way shape or form does it cure the crave for opioids. I just ended up using large amounts of kratom chasing the high that was never there and then taking pain killers to satisfy what my body was fiending for. I strongly suggest not to use this product in hopes to cure addiction cravings or use this product to try to get high.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
This is what i meant. You cant be looking to replace one addiction with the other thinking it will get you high. Kratom doesnt do that and isnt meant for that. It will help someone who really wants to quit. It will help coming off and make it easier. But you cannot replace one just to abuse the other.

If your looking to help with pain management and not abuse opioids. Kratom could be just what you need. My son uses it for pain management and it is way better than the opioids.. He isnt looking to get high. He just wants to be able to function and move and walk without being doubled over in pain. Kratom has given him his life back. At least now he can function and not be a 22yr old who is constantly in pain who would rather die than deal with the pain every second of every day.
Kratom has truly given him a life.

I see... I really appreciate this honest feedback.. I mean, even if hunger drops a little bit as long as I can still get it down with out that nasty overfill feeling that makes you wanna throw up, then it's ok.

I see... I really appreciate this honest feedback.. I mean, even if hunger drops a little bit as long as I can still get it down with out that nasty overfill feeling that makes you wanna throw up, then it's ok.

I was definitely able to eat until I was comfortable, and on that note I did notice today that my appetite is slightly hindered.. again, I do not feel hypo, normally I go hypo..
I'm still eating and meeting my macros but normally in between I'm wrestling with some sort of clamminess, or sense of hypo.. so far I feel, well, just comfortable.. I really don't know what other word to use..

with this being said I'm sitting in a Mexican restaurant about to get my eat on..

I'll keep everyone updated!

Update:

Today I woke up around 7 a.m. and I decided to take 2g only while fasted..
My stomach has an altered ego, I can sometimes closely resemble the properties of a vulture and be unaffected by certain things with my stomach, and that other times it can be the complete opposite and I can be very sensitive and have stomach issues related to something..

I wanted to see how my stomach would handle the Hulu while completely empty, and if there would be any sort of gastro disturbance.. not that I expected any but it's just something I figured I would put into consideration..

I have absolutely zero stomach issues, no sort of gas or blow or diarrhea, no cramping or any sort of discomfort.. actually my stomach feels very calm and not as tense as it normally would..

My sense of well-being feels amazing this morning.

After having close to 8 or 9 hours of sleep roughly, I feel well rested and rejuvenated the the Hulu is really complimenting my morning..

I plan on fasting till about noon today (I really pounded some food last week lol).. after I eat I plan on taking 1g only, and I'll take it from there..

If I started my morning off the same exact way but used a cup of black coffee in place of, we would be having an entirely different discussion..

I mixed it with about 6 oz of water, it really is not that bad..

Back