• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)

Get Shredded!
Last night I had some of the House blend, I was really excited and I took 1mL of the full spectrum..
I had full body aches from working all day, it was a pretty taxing day out in the field, it wasn't quite a long day but there was a short duration where there was a considerable amount of physical output and I had lower back pumps that lasted a while..

Of all methods in all things that relieve my back pump the only thing on the entire planet is Kratom, I have tried everything and anything from all sorts of stretching and other protocols that help subside discomfort.. the only thing that truly takes it away 100% is my all-time favorite substance right here.. once I took a nice hot shower last night I came out and I took everything, waited about 30 minutes and then I had a small meal (did not have much of an appetite). I just laid on the sofa and relaxed ;)
It was much needed.

1) House blend completely exceeded my expectations it has a beautiful deep deep Earth smell to it, and it mixes extremely well in fact you don't have to go crazy what's shaking it, all I use is a butter knife inside of a coffee mug with just a little bit of water and it stirs perfectly..

2) the full spectrum, now although the flavor was not what I was expecting lol it's kick in time was far faster than I even expected and I believe that is what attributed with removing my lower back pump pain faster

House blend definitely suited for bedtime then?
Yes, its a great nighttime blend.. around 7pm if bed is scheduled for 9-10ish.. more than enough time to easy the pain and just unwind and relax..
I suggest to use it after a nice long hot shower.. such a refreshing feeling..

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of personal experience..

And no I do not take choline with noopept,now although some people take it at the same time with caffeine and noopept, I have no particular reason not to I just never got around to adding it, plus I take so many supplements in the morning I forget to even take what's on my schedule and this can go throughout the day as well.
As you may know, noopept partially works by effecting and depleting acetylcholine in the brain. If you are not experiencing headaches or brain fog using noopept you likely don't need it.

Lions mane has caught my interest lately and looks to offer many benefits. May help alleviate anxiety or depression symptoms and other neurological disorders. Also good for focus and brain fog.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Today I am going again with the White veined product, my desired mental state today is the usual focus, energy,with a wince of relaxation, basically a "controlled" high level stimulation with mood lifting and the beloved nootropic effects..
This is the straightup pimp grade strain,
I've decided NOT to use Modafinil today because I personally find that white works much better and is more effective IMO, and starting tomorrow I will reverse this and only use Modafinil and no white, I will start the week with this new protocol for me, and see ho wit works. I want to be able to get the most out of each compound instead of firing on all cylinders with all and end up hitting a brick wall with their effectiveness. Kratom needs to be cycled anyway, and I haven't been doing so, I need some down time, even ow amounts daily is not suggested.. I have a great brain power cocktail that is potent enough to give me that top tier, high level out-put with a dominate performance each and every-single time.

Sunday - White Vein, noopept, SMALL 6oz of black coffee
Monday - Modafinil, noopept
Tues -Modafinil, noopept
Wens - Modafinil, white vein, noopept
Thurs Modafinil, white vein, noopept
Fri - Modafinil , noopept, 6oz cup coffee
Sat - off and maybe sugar free red-bull here and there

Back