• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)

IML Gear Cream!
You will really enjoy the green resin if you consume it in the evening like a tea, I would have never thought, on my first cup I literally said "wow"..
It taste funny at first, but the taste grows on you and you may actually enjoy in..

Way awesome! Appreciate your thoughts. Iโ€™m always down for something new! This sounds interesting and a strong but not to strong of a relaxation feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way awesome! Appreciate your thoughts. Iโ€™m always down for something new! This sounds interesting and a strong but not to strong of a relaxation feel

absolutely brother it's my pleasure, and yes it's not over the top and it's not weak, it's right there in the middle where it's nice and comfortable..

Ah that sounds perfect then to me! Thank you Vision

You got it brutha.. Let me know if you ever decide to use it and chime in and tell me how you feel, or if you have a good way to mix it with something share that too...:winkfinger:

My gripe with kratom of course is the unpredictability of it. Different strains different potency different times to reach peak effectiveness and of course the body adapts to the alkaloids easily so you need to keep a rotation on hand if you use a lot. I used it daily for 9 months for chronic pain needed to swap strains every two days or it just didn't work as well as it did two days ago. I bought from all reputable sources online. My go-to nootropic as you mentioned in your open post is noopept - I have tried almost every racetam that hit the market and none of them did for me what noopept does, though it could have been just poor quality supply i received. Stack noopept with some caffeine, l-theanine, and some adrafinil to overcome the after-lunch brain fog. Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I have never stacked nootropics or caffeine with the kratom. I have had some over-stimulation from the whites though i cant recall which strain. There was a vendor whose products always caused the wobbles his kratom was well known for doing that. Was it laced with something? I dont know but all of his different colors did it. Strong stuff. For me I think the best way to sum up the difference between using kratom for mental focus or energy vs nootropic is kratom puts me in a zone. Good or bad I am in that zone. Never checked the pupils to see if they are dilated but i have been concerned in the office environment about getting called out for being on something so something I was always cautious about. I would not use white for focus and concentration green all the way for that purpose.

Yellow Vietnam Kratom from Mile High Kratom which is one of the best sources out there and slightly more expensive. Yellow is rare to begin with. If i was told i can only have one bag of kratom that would be my go to. Favorite for mellow zone-like energy best of all colors rolled into one.

Thank you for the feedback Dale, and this is by no way a hijack whatsoever.. I appreciate the input and your opinion with your experience with looking at it from multiple angles when it concerns how these affect you and what your preference is..

My gripe with kratom of course is the unpredictability of it. Different strains different potency different times to reach peak effectiveness and of course the body adapts to the alkaloids easily so you need to keep a rotation on hand if you use a lot. I used it daily for 9 months for chronic pain needed to swap strains every two days or it just didn't work as well as it did two days ago. I bought from all reputable sources online. My go-to nootropic as you mentioned in your open post is noopept - I have tried almost every racetam that hit the market and none of them did for me what noopept does, though it could have been just poor quality supply i received. Stack noopept with some caffeine, l-theanine, and some adrafinil to overcome the after-lunch brain fog. Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I have never stacked nootropics or caffeine with the kratom. I have had some over-stimulation from the whites though i cant recall which strain. There was a vendor whose products always caused the wobbles his kratom was well known for doing that. Was it laced with something? I dont know but all of his different colors did it. Strong stuff. For me I think the best way to sum up the difference between using kratom for mental focus or energy vs nootropic is kratom puts me in a zone. Good or bad I am in that zone. Never checked the pupils to see if they are dilated but i have been concerned in the office environment about getting called out for being on something so something I was always cautious about. I would not use white for focus and concentration green all the way for that purpose.

Yellow Vietnam Kratom from Mile High Kratom which is one of the best sources out there and slightly more expensive. Yellow is rare to begin with. If i was told i can only have one bag of kratom that would be my go to. Favorite for mellow zone-like energy best of all colors rolled into one.
Yellow is the most under rated strain period. Has all the good benefits of a quality white plus extra mood boost.

I like to mix the yellow with a red/green or white - works like a charm -OD
I been mixing the yellow and white, I find strain mixing is superior to regular strain use..

I just started one of my logs again with the oxytocin.. On paper it seems it would be great, and a few times I have used it and it was well.. however, I like it best without anything other than noopepet or modafinil...

Get Shredded!
Who's starting their day off SMART today?

2g white,20mg noopept,100mg modafinil..

Let's talk about how to plan your day..

When we often think about how to start off our day right, the first thing that comes to mind is sleep, secondly we then try to wrestle with the fact by looking for an understanding if we are in fact a morning person or not, and sometime we force ourselves to be, due to the benefits he see or hear..

If you are not a morning person, that is "okay", nonetheless, that does not mean mornings have to be bad for you and it does not mean you have to force the morning either..

Everybody will have different neurological differences, and different natural rhythms.. it's best to just go with what rhythm you have always felt comfortable with, if you feel you're an evening person then you can capitalize on that. if noon is your thing, all power to you make it the best noon ever..

But you can still participate in a very successful start of the day without officially being part of the morning person club.. Seriously!

Start your morning out right, stress-free,pain-free, despite the information that has been preached by all sorts of extreme successful leaders and public speakers, because the reality is you don't know what they go through in the morning, other than what they're just telling you, that is just their success story. You should here the stories of the night people too.. Jay Cutler was known for some of his best sessions ever by making his routine at the gym at midnight or 2 am.. Seriously!

We will all response different, but I bet you that Jay, or other still do what they can to help push and sustain a fully healthy and functional morning mentally and physically..

Start your day off right, by starting off white, get your peak performance up, you can set the pace & the tone by putting yourself in a better position if you are a noon or evening person by at least starting your morning with being as fully functional as possible and alert.. https://straightupkratom.com/product/white-kratom/

It actually turns out that after all, that the best way to prepare our brain for our work day ahead, it's by preparing yourself to be more on point and crisp with our cognitive process first thing in the morning..

Now come get some brain candy, and start your day off of right, by going white!
https://straightupkratom.com/product/white-kratom/

I've been using 4 grams white or green kratom, 50 mg modafinil, and 100 mg caffeine + 200 mg l-theanine. Really gets me geared up for the work day. Been thinking about picking up some noopept, its been years since I used it last.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Who's starting their day off SMART today?

2g white,20mg noopept,100mg modafinil..

Let's talk about how to plan your day..

When we often think about how to start off our day right, the first thing that comes to mind is sleep, secondly we then try to wrestle with the fact by looking for an understanding if we are in fact a morning person or not, and sometime we force ourselves to be, due to the benefits he see or hear..

If you are not a morning person, that is "okay", nonetheless, that does not mean mornings have to be bad for you and it does not mean you have to force the morning either..

Everybody will have different neurological differences, and different natural rhythms.. it's best to just go with what rhythm you have always felt comfortable with, if you feel you're an evening person then you can capitalize on that. if noon is your thing, all power to you make it the best noon ever..

But you can still participate in a very successful start of the day without officially being part of the morning person club.. Seriously!

Start your morning out right, stress-free,pain-free, despite the information that has been preached by all sorts of extreme successful leaders and public speakers, because the reality is you don't know what they go through in the morning, other than what they're just telling you, that is just their success story. You should here the stories of the night people too.. Jay Cutler was known for some of his best sessions ever by making his routine at the gym at midnight or 2 am.. Seriously!

We will all response different, but I bet you that Jay, or other still do what they can to help push and sustain a fully healthy and functional morning mentally and physically..

Start your day off right, by starting off white, get your peak performance up, you can set the pace & the tone by putting yourself in a better position if you are a noon or evening person by at least starting your morning with being as fully functional as possible and alert.. https://straightupkratom.com/product/white-kratom/

It actually turns out that after all, that the best way to prepare our brain for our work day ahead, it's by preparing yourself to be more on point and crisp with our cognitive process first thing in the morning..

Now come get some brain candy, and start your day off of right, by going white!
https://straightupkratom.com/product/white-kratom/
I have got to get something set up so I can order and try some noopept and modaf.

Nice write up Vision !

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've been using 4 grams white or green kratom, 50 mg modafinil, and 100 mg caffeine + 200 mg l-theanine. Really gets me geared up for the work day. Been thinking about picking up some noopept, its been years since I used it last.

You really have a great cocktail going on there, the noopept might not add any more to what you already have employed. Caffeine with l-theanine is a fantastic combo in itself. You could sub it out with noopept and rotate to get a different feel and perspective with neuro activation, I like how you mix u the white and green, that is actually the most effective formula that I have fond that works best for myself. I rotate them, and toss in some Gold as well..
IMO its not about quantity when we want quality. Today for an example I di NOT add an coffee, I mostly have just one of those small coffee shooters that make a small cup, no more no less. when running on all cylinders it sounds more logical IMO to switch things up. This is why I tossed in the noopept.

If you add the noopept, take it solo with just the white or green, get the feel back for it, no how you are responding to whatever dose, and from there arrange your noortropic cocktail.. Remember, we want calm, no anxiety, focus factor and no crashes..

I have got to get something set up so I can order and try some noopept and modaf.

Nice write up Vision !

PSL has mod and will soon have it ready to ship inter, also you can get it from your GP as well, its not really a hardcore controlled drug, just tell your Dr that you fall asleep while driving no matter what you do, even on caffeine, due explain that you dont like the stimmy caffeine feeling and crash, that you want more of a long lasting background working compound, not a upfront aggressive feel, with that said he will most likely see that you are not looking to score stims and actually care about staying alert.. Just babble on how you have sleep issues and fall asleep in the day, and so on. Its an easy score.

PSL has mod and will soon have it ready to ship inter, also you can get it from your GP as well, its not really a hardcore controlled drug, just tell your Dr that you fall asleep while driving no matter what you do, even on caffeine, due explain that you dont like the stimmy caffeine feeling and crash, that you want more of a long lasting background working compound, not a upfront aggressive feel, with that said he will most likely see that you are not looking to score stims and actually care about staying alert.. Just babble on how you have sleep issues and fall asleep in the day, and so on. Its an easy score.
Thanks bro. I actually have a tele heath appointment with me doc today. She can be somewhat tolerant with me as in explaining hey I've been reading up on such and such and believe it would help, what do you think? And usually she will give it a try.

Thanks bro. I actually have a tele heath appointment with me doc today. She can be somewhat tolerant with me as in explaining hey I've been reading up on such and such and believe it would help, what do you think? And usually she will give it a try.

thats exactly what I would say, is that you googled "why do i fall sleep while driving", tell her you where reading all sorts of stuff and everything leads back to recommendations for Mod. and do mention that you seen that it's not on the top of the controlled list and that it seems mild enough with almost no addiction reports..

thats exactly what I would say, is that you googled "why do i fall sleep while driving", tell her you where reading all sorts of stuff and everything leads back to recommendations for Mod. and do mention that you seen that it's not on the top of the controlled list and that it seems mild enough with almost no addiction reports..
Awesome! Would mentioning that I'm going on seeing shifts In about a week be beneficial aswell? Seems like I've read it used for odd shift work too.

jzMHMAD.jpg

Nice TD today.. This was one that I was really wanting for a while now..
I scored my essentials, white and Green, my all time favorites, but 2 things made this order very unique for me, #1 is SUK was kind enough to toss in some extra as a surprise to me, I'm extremely, thankful for the fast service and their generosity..

and for #2, the pic below, I was wanting to try the house blend forever, along with the oil, this was huge for me. You should see these in person, they look amazing!
I'm super stoked to finally have a chance to use the house blend and the oil.:twothumbs:

5AB257l.jpg

1000% shut down on the mod idea from my doc lol... she was like well 1st wed have to try different methods of helping you sleep better, then have sleep studies done if that didnt work then possibly try a medication like that... blag blah blah.

1000% shut down on the mod idea from my doc lol... she was like well 1st wed have to try different methods of helping you sleep better, then have sleep studies done if that didnt work then possibly try a medication like that... blag blah blah.

Dude I fucking knew it, I knew she was going to pull that.. because after I posted I thought to myself, she's going to want to prove that he has sleep apnea.. but on the flip side I know other people that get prescribed it for all sorts of other reasons whether it's work or what not.. it was totally worth a shot man... But I am shocked that she turned it down so quickly, because every person that I've spoken to that was prescribed it also explain how easy it was for them to get it, that's what gave me the confidence to ask my doctor.. although my doctor already knows that I have sleep apnea and he got me the CPAP machine along with other sleep studies..

I haven't tried the house blend yet. Let us know your thoughts!

Oils look interesting ~

I'm totally excited for the both of these, I have been eyeing both of these up for a while. They look absolutely beautiful also, you have to see them in person to understand or appreciate it

I'm totally excited for the both of these, I have been eyeing both of these up for a while. They look absolutely beautiful also, you have to see them in person to understand or appreciate it

Yeah, I regret not jumping on the blend sale they had back around halloween. Very curious how it compares to the stand alones or diy mixing.

Yeah, I regret not jumping on the blend sale they had back around halloween. Very curious how it compares to the stand alones or diy mixing.
I'll let you know later, Im not sure which I wanna try the oil or the blend tonight..

Dude I fucking knew it, I knew she was going to pull that.. because after I posted I thought to myself, she's going to want to prove that he has sleep apnea.. but on the flip side I know other people that get prescribed it for all sorts of other reasons whether it's work or what not.. it was totally worth a shot man... But I am shocked that she turned it down so quickly, because every person that I've spoken to that was prescribed it also explain how easy it was for them to get it, that's what gave me the confidence to ask my doctor.. although my doctor already knows that I have sleep apnea and he got me the CPAP machine along with other sleep studies..
Yeah. She had that how dare you research a drug b4 talking to me kind of attitude... and I know her. By her saying all that study shit she isnt going to every try it.. I was really hoping bc she knows I have adhd along with sleeping issues that's she been aware of for years now.. I thought damn this could be the end all for it and really help each end of the spectrum to some extent.. but nope.. lol. Oh well. Hopefully I can get btc stuff set up soon so I can get to ordering some! I go on swing shift in just shy of 2 weeks. Along with the studying I am doing to move up to maintenance and diagnosing.. so I'm damn sure gonna find something to order and soon lol.

jzMHMAD.jpg

Nice TD today.. This was one that I was really wanting for a while now..
I scored my essentials, white and Green, my all time favorites, but 2 things made this order very unique for me, #1 is SUK was kind enough to toss in some extra as a surprise to me, I'm extremely, thankful for the fast service and their generosity..

and for #2, the pic below, I was wanting to try the house blend forever, along with the oil, this was huge for me. You should see these in person, they look amazing!
I'm super stoked to finally have a chance to use the house blend and the oil.:twothumbs:

5AB257l.jpg
Is like to out that oil! Definitely let us know how it goes!

Hey @Vision, couple questions.
Do you have any experience with Loin's Mane or other mushroom extracts?
What about adaptogens such as ashwagandha or Bacopa monnieri?
Do you take a choline supplement with noopept?

Hey @Vision, couple questions.
Do you have any experience with Loin's Mane or other mushroom extracts?
What about adaptogens such as ashwagandha or Bacopa monnieri?
Do you take a choline supplement with noopept?

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of personal experience..

And no I do not take choline with noopept,now although some people take it at the same time with caffeine and noopept, I have no particular reason not to I just never got around to adding it, plus I take so many supplements in the morning I forget to even take what's on my schedule and this can go throughout the day as well.

Back