• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)

Get Shredded!
Ok, here we are on Friday.. My report from the past 2 days is the following:

I didn't use any White on the 11th until noon, I wanted to assess how my AM food intake/response was and BS levels.. I wake up on the 11th ready to pound some bread. After knocking down 2 meals I took the white later on at only 2g (I really like this amount)..
I was noticing BS issues and hunger pangs prior to taking it, but after I drank some white it seemed to have been curbed, no shock there.. I'm completely and utterly convinced that it regulates BS levels, further more there's plenty of research to support this..

Highly recommended for those that may get uncomfortable hunger pangs and BS spikes and dips. You owe it to yourself to at least try a sample package, when you do come back and let's talk about.. :)

Later that evening I was eager to try the Green with the suggestion from OD with adding honey, it really complimented the strain.. Heat your water like fixing tea, and mix the both..

My thoughts on the green: I was amazed on how it truly has calming properties, more of a relaxed, neutral feeling. People often compared this feeling with many things and I was skeptical when reading over the years. I laid on the sofa and even passed up on going food shopping with the wife. I wasn't tired but I just felt like I wanted to capitalize on the moment and unwind.. It worked out perfect because its loitering time rolled right into my nighttime sleep med schedule. What my sleep meds are is irrelevant, however I will say it was complimentary, it improved my cognitive thought process which encouraged a greater sense of relaxation/pain/stress free.. I felt very pleasant in my environment.. I used it for the past 2 evenings closing into the later hours of my night. I have had some of the best rest these past 2 days compared to anything I've received in many weeks. I suggest lots of water before bed, I did wake up very very dry..

Comparing with smart drugs: These are 2 different agents and they have different properties,however some have off labeled/alternate effects compared to its original.. My cognitive thought process with processing information hasn't improved like it does with nortropics, however my attention seems to be dialed in as a result of having the desire to listen,absorb and comprehend information based on the amplified sense of well being.. It's fair to say that it may greatly improve you willingness to achieve production with whatever task you may be doing.. If your situation and surroundings are comfortable, than your ability to pay attention to detail will be improved! :winkfinger:

Next week I will add noopept with it to so see how the both interact..

Also, FYI, still no stimulants and I feel absolutely no need or desire, in fact I feel at this point that stims only give me a false sense of alertness while still struggling with comprehension, that leaves me behind the 8-ball and production results are not as great..

44pXr1O.jpg

My next cocktail will be mixing it with Nectar Tea flavor protein powder..

815SR1htj6L._AC_UL436_.jpg

I'm excited to try the Red, but I haven't got that far yet and there's plenty of time for that.. So far, I'm 100% satisfied. It's exciting having these options at my disposal.

Nice feedback Vision. Very helpful

Max

Great information . Everybody needs to find what strains work best for them and that dosing sweet spot .Old Forest looks to be another winner from SU and is great to see -Thanks-OD

Ok, here we are on Friday.. My report from the past 2 days is the following:

I didn't use any White on the 11th until noon, I wanted to assess how my AM food intake/response was and BS levels.. I wake up on the 11th ready to pound some bread. After knocking down 2 meals I took the white later on at only 2g (I really like this amount)..
I was noticing BS issues and hunger pangs prior to taking it, but after I drank some white it seemed to have been curbed, no shock there.. I'm completely and utterly convinced that it regulates BS levels, further more there's plenty of research to support this..

Highly recommended for those that may get uncomfortable hunger pangs and BS spikes and dips. You owe it to yourself to at least try a sample package, when you do come back and let's talk about.. :)

Later that evening I was eager to try the Green with the suggestion from OD with adding honey, it really complimented the strain.. Heat your water like fixing tea, and mix the both..

My thoughts on the green: I was amazed on how it truly has calming properties, more of a relaxed, neutral feeling. People often compared this feeling with many things and I was skeptical when reading over the years. I laid on the sofa and even passed up on going food shopping with the wife. I wasn't tired but I just felt like I wanted to capitalize on the moment and unwind.. It worked out perfect because its loitering time rolled right into my nighttime sleep med schedule. What my sleep meds are is irrelevant, however I will say it was complimentary, it improved my cognitive thought process which encouraged a greater sense of relaxation/pain/stress free.. I felt very pleasant in my environment.. I used it for the past 2 evenings closing into the later hours of my night. I have had some of the best rest these past 2 days compared to anything I've received in many weeks. I suggest lots of water before bed, I did wake up very very dry..

Comparing with smart drugs: These are 2 different agents and they have different properties,however some have off labeled/alternate effects compared to its original.. My cognitive thought process with processing information hasn't improved like it does with nortropics, however my attention seems to be dialed in as a result of having the desire to listen,absorb and comprehend information based on the amplified sense of well being.. It's fair to say that it may greatly improve you willingness to achieve production with whatever task you may be doing.. If your situation and surroundings are comfortable, than your ability to pay attention to detail will be improved! :winkfinger:

Next week I will add noopept with it to so see how the both interact..

Also, FYI, still no stimulants and I feel absolutely no need or desire, in fact I feel at this point that stims only give me a false sense of alertness while still struggling with comprehension, that leaves me behind the 8-ball and production results are not as great..

44pXr1O.jpg

My next cocktail will be mixing it with Nectar Tea flavor protein powder..

815SR1htj6L._AC_UL436_.jpg

I'm excited to try the Red, but I haven't got that far yet and there's plenty of time for that.. So far, I'm 100% satisfied. It's exciting having these options at my disposal.
Vision. Thank you for the very detailed log and review! Many people will find this log very helpful, especially when trying to understand what they can compare them to and what to expect..

Vision. Thank you for the very detailed log and review! Many people will find this log very helpful, especially when trying to understand what they can compare them to and what to expect..

No thank you brother for the opportunity. .

To everyone else. I will have more updates Monday that will cover this weekend and my goal what I plan on doing for the rest of the week.
It's going to be pretty interesting because a lot of things are going to be changing for me starting Monday, a lot of big things..
This is going to be perfect timing...

Furthermore I gave a sample to give to my wife's friend at work that has been diagnosed with RA, she's a young girl and her thirties, a hard-working mother that struggles every day in the rat race.. she followed the instructions that I followed that were given to me, and she absolutely loved the stuff and a matter of fact she was having issues with her eyes burning for something unrelated, and she said while she was on the product her eyes did not burn anymore.

I'm yet to find anything to support that,but this individual is a very very credible and reliable source, if you met her in person you would understand..

Again thank you everyone for reading this log, I'm learning just like you guys are and I'm just passing on as much detail as I can..

It's time to take it up a notch come Monday with some nootropics, along with some other things ;) ;)

I planned on reporting back at the beginning of this upcoming new week, but I had a unique experience I figured I would share with the reads sooner:

Last night had to be one of the best nights of rest that I've experienced in what seems like forever now..

I awoke around 4:30 am from which was the only point of waking up from initially falling asleep. Most nights I will wake up numerous times, but due to my sleep meds I'm able to fall back asleep, however I don't seem to get the full rest that I need. Without sleep aids it would be impossible to achieve anything that is remotely considered rest.. I used the Green Malay at 4g pre-bed, I felt extremely relaxed and my settings where tranquil to say the least. Very pleasant!

My room was completely blacked out, no lights or sounds of any sort, air temp was slightly chilled and the right amount of bedding to avoid night sweats.. The green malay was very complimentary and due to it's unique properties I had at-least 5 hrs of undisturbed rest (woke up around 4:30am) I laid in bed for a bit bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but eventually I was able to fall back asleep until 7am.. I'll take it, waking up at 4:30am with no disruptions prior is pay dirt for me!

Great night rest. Now I'm very eager to try the Red even more.

Green sounds nice! Definitely have to try it

Max

I made my purchase Saturday evening'ish, they finalized my order with speeds faster than my brain to even process, it felt like within mins I was updated and sent info with a pic that my label/tracking has been created.
Monday morning it landed, it came in like a tomahawk cruise missile blasting a bunker wide open..Touchdown..
From the moment it was created Saturday night until it landed Monday morning?!?! Fasted TD I have ever received, with any provider of any service (aside from pizza)..

As many of you know I had a log going on with sampling the products (green/white), not only did the previous product exceed my expectations in which I decided to make a large purchase for other strains ($300 to be exact), but this recent transaction solidified my confidence with the services and products that are provided by "straight up"..
I'm 100% satisfied.. "Vision Approved"

I will update my previous log with my experience using the Red, yellow, and the combo of white/green (I'm super stoked).. Keep your eyes peeled!
Visions kratom log

Overall experience from beginning to end - Is absolutely superb and most excellent.
Payment / transaction / shipping - Hands down was the fastest and most accurate service that I have used.
Product presentation - Absolutely beautiful, the integrity of the plastic sachet's is high-grade heavy, thick mL (rip resistant/water proof).

Closing statement:
I'm 100% satisfied, Excellent service....
GLGODzQ.jpg

Update:

First and foremost how is everyone? Thank you for reading my log and scanning through my long winded reads. :twothumbs:

I'm super excited to be updating my log with some amazing new details that have been game changing for me.

The past few days I have been closing out my evenings with the Red vein at 4g. I mixed it with apple sauce and cinnamon both times and it was actually a great desert..
This strain is know for a sedative effect, however I didn't quite feel that, but rather more a a very amplified sense of calmness. This helped me ease my mind and rid anything work related that could have been lingering in the back of my mind. About 45min into it, I did begin to feel the desire to rest, like my body wanted to go to sleep on it's own with my mind being on the same page (it's rare that both are in agreement).
For the first time a long time, I decided to administer just half f my nighttime prescription sleep medication.
To my surprise the meds were equally effective as the original dose. It had a very complimentary affect, a cocktail that both had great similarities and properties.. Great alternative or substitute for sleep protocols.. In fact a great addition to a new structoured sleep/rest and relaxation protocol..

This morning I began my day with 2g of white hulu and 20mg of noopept... This came as a suggestion that was supporting my initial topic headline (comparing smart drugs),,
I decided to consume it with 8oz of grapefruit juice to assist and promote its effectiveness and bio-availability.

Here I am 3 hrs after consumption and I still feel at peak, my sense of alertness is x 50, situational awareness is amplified along with having a desire to read and paying attention to detail with utmost interest.
I have a warm fuzzy feeling in my head, it feels equivalent to having a good time with friends/family yet I'm along here in the office just listening to some music and updating my log..
Great hang time..

This has me really wondering how this combination would work with EQ/Tren in regards to feeling antisocial or even slight anxiety.. On paper and by theory it sounds that this may be a great addition to help combat those unwanted side.. As of for now I will continue my protocol and may in some weeks ahead I will test this theory..

I feel, HAPPY and I'm really enjoying my morning..

Everyday I'm consciously deciding that I am attracting an abundance of mental wealth, Prosperity and opportunities to invite happiness into my life.
I'm also receptive to good ideas and thoughts especially with self improvement..

IML Gear Cream!
I'm curious...is there any chance of becoming dependent on kratom? I mean, you end up needing it to relax and go to sleep. Or to wake up and function through the day. I know docs are starting to ask people who request sleep, ADD/ADHD, etc drugs.

I'm curious...is there any chance of becoming dependent on kratom? I mean, you end up needing it to relax and go to sleep. Or to wake up and function through the day. I know docs are starting to ask people who request sleep, ADD/ADHD, etc drugs.
Yes, it is not advisable to take daily for this reason.

Yes, it is not advisable to take daily for this reason.

I have a question for you if I may..

If taken daily will increase the chances of being dependent, what protocol would you recommend and would you recommend mixing different strains?

If taken daily will increase the chances of being dependent, what protocol would you recommend and would you recommend mixing different strains?
You should schedule days with zero use.

Mixing is fine but generally speaking its hard to build a tolerance to Kratom due to the pathway that the alkoloids work.

Mixing is fine but generally speaking its hard to build a tolerance to Kratom due to the pathway that the alkoloids work.

I took kratom just about daily for roughly 6 months about 3 or so years ago and my last dose was just as potent as my very first dose. So I would agree that your body has a very hard time building tolerance to it. With most things we take, after that long of a period of time taking a substance just about daily, you would think that you would build a tolerance by that point.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I'm glad I asked this question because I didn't know if I should have off days are on days..

I've been loading my mornings with the white, then I will have some yellow in the afternoon and I close my evening down with some red...

one of the most amazing things I've noticed is that my sleep is literally TKO.. I have full on vivid dreams, and I'll end up waking up realizing I was actually asleep for several hours straight uninterrupted.. a couple of the times I actually woke up with some serious Drool on my pillow.. that is extremely rare for me and when that happens that means I was in a deep deep sleep..
I don't have any hangover and I feel ready to take the next day

Every couple weeks. I normally recommend taking a day or 2 off.
Now when only taking 2-3 grams at a time(which is considered low dose). I do not believe you should become dependent.
For people taking 6-8gr at a time(or more) 3-4times a day. These are the people that are more likely to become dependent and build a tolerance.

If you find yourself in a situation where you have been using say 12 grams per day or more- simply taper down .Is not that hard . I know guys that used krat daily for a year and just stopped -on the other hand others had WD symtoms. But- if you taper and then jump off is a easy peasey . Some have taken opiates for years - stopped opiates and used the kratom and then tapered off the krat . Much easier than going through WD from opiates. Is a great plant and I personally have never seen anybody overdose and die from krat . Opiates are another story -Luck-OD

Update:

I have really been dialing this in and I have a pretty good understanding on how I respond and what dosages are good for me..

Every morning on an empty stomach without coffee on consuming 2-4 of the white probably around 7 a.m..

I really enjoy this because it curves my blood sugar and I'm able to make it to lunch time without going hypo, I actually feel comfortable but I do have a small craving for snacks between breakfast and lunch, but it's not to the point where I'm ready to rip things apart. Cottage cheese, protein drink and a banana and some carbohydrate complex powder.

At lunch time I consume 2-4g of the yellow, I take this with my Noopept and a small sugar-free Red bull, after about 35 minutes is when I will consume food after that.

This really helps me with the focus factor, and the improved sense of alertness and situational awareness.
my social skills improve tremendously and words are able to roll off my tongue effortlessly. (We're on from we talk very fast and our words can blend, I'm able to speak clearly haha)

During the rest of the day is just my normal mundane routine with macros and the gym..

Before bed or towards the evening around 8 p.m. is when I take 4g of red.. tonight I consumed it with some grapefruit juice, my stomach was on the empty or side and I felt the soothing and pain-relieving and anti-stress properties kicking in almost within 3-5 minutes.

Around 10 p.m. is when I take my prescription sleep medication.. I noticed for the past few nights I was able to use half of my nighttime prescription medication because the red was extremely complimentary with helping me stay relaxed..

During the week I'm going to skip the morning with the white and I'm going to replace that with coffee and I may do the same with the yellow.. but there's absolutely no way I'm going to skip the evenings with the red, the red feels very similar to Gaba or even similar to 5-htp..
In fact I may even incorporate both of them in lieu of my prescription medication sometime next week..

one thing I have noticed about every single strain is all of them possess the same property with maintaining a healthy and stable blood sugar level..

I'm really interested in doing the combination of red, Gaba and 5-htp..

Huge columbus day sale !
Now thru the 19th midnite.
4 days left to jump on this sale! hurry before this ship sets off and you miss the boat.
Remember your code:america25 for 25% off
Free shipping on orders over 100.
Free scoop with each order
https://straightupkratom.com/

Check out these Huge Halloween savings!​
M3uY7JW.jpg
Trick or Treat!
Use Coupon Code treat25 for 25% off the entire store! Giant Halloween Sale!

All Strains bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
4 WAYS TO SAVE!

Use Coupon Code treat25 for 25% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
FREE long handled scoop with EVERY order!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS,
just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Hurry Sale Ends 11-3-2019
Coupon code treat25 works on all sites​

Try our Special Halloween Orange Blend!​

Check out these Huge Halloween savings!​
M3uY7JW.jpg
Trick or Treat!
Use Coupon Code treat25 for 25% off the entire store! Giant Halloween Sale!

All Strains bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
4 WAYS TO SAVE!

Use Coupon Code treat25 for 25% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
FREE long handled scoop with EVERY order!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS,
just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Hurry Sale Ends 11-3-2019
Coupon code treat25 works on all sites​

Try our Special Halloween Orange Blend!​

Hurry time is running out.. Take advantage of this great sale while you still can

Update td

UPDATE TD

Here we go.. My beloved white for the AM and some AMAZING Green x 20 Resin for the PM.

I sampled the green a few weeks back, and I absolutely went bonkers for it in the evening, It was suggested to use 1-2g, nuke it in a coffee mug in water, and add some organic honey.
To my surprise it has a pleasant taste and goes down like a real actually cup or relaxing tea.. Very soothing on the belly and a nice calm relaxing feeling.
If I had better words, I'd say it's like soaking in a hot-tub kinda of relaxation.
One cup around 9pm and I'll end read online closing off the night.📖🌙⭐

I highly recommend the Green Resin for that natural calm feeling before bed..
y2YVNF2.gif

UPDATE TD

Here we go.. My beloved white for the AM and some AMAZING Green x 20 Resin for the PM.

I sampled the green a few weeks back, and I absolutely went bonkers for it in the evening, It was suggested to use 1-2g, nuke it in a coffee mug in water, and add some organic honey.
To my surprise it has a pleasant taste and goes down like a real actually cup or relaxing tea.. Very soothing on the belly and a nice calm relaxing feeling.
If I had better words, I'd say it's like soaking in a hot-tub kinda of relaxation.
One cup around 9pm and I'll end read online closing off the night.

I highly recommend the Green Resin for that natural calm feeling before bed..
y2YVNF2.gif

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Green resin! I want to try this and the MIT next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Green resin! I want to try this and the MIT next!

Green Resin Eh? I enjoy maeng da for energy w 1/2 a Bang. I wonder what is the best strain or resin for energy? Do they have a maeng da resin??

Max

I'm confident that you will really enjoy the green resin. I was a little skeptical at first because it wasn't something I was ever used to, preparing it that is.. I just follow the instructions that were given to me and everything came out perfect. as silly as it sounds, it really is a great cup of tea late in the evening. I had some of the MIT it was pretty unique. but I prefer the green resin when it concerns the evening.
the White is my absolute favorite of them all.

the benefit of the resin is you can prepare with almost anything once you melt it, and it marries into whatever you mix it with, unlike the powder that can be a little bit difficult.

this evening I think I'm going to try and prepare it with that sleepy time tea that has the bear on it.

You will really enjoy the green resin if you consume it in the evening like a tea, I would have never thought, on my first cup I literally said "wow"..
It taste funny at first, but the taste grows on you and you may actually enjoy in..

Back