• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seeking a coach

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like the title says seeking a good nutrition coach. Currently with one but seeking something that could fit better with my lifestyle. I like eating meats and have good homemade meals once in a while.

Like the title says seeking a good nutrition coach. Currently with one but seeking something that could fit better with my lifestyle. I like eating meats and have good homemade meals once in a while.
Hit up max muscle bro hes the best...i mean we all know what we're supposed to do but if you're looking for somebody to lay it all out for you dude goes into detail put a lot of time and effort into it I've never seen anybody help people as much as he does and ask nothing in return.... though if it were me I would definitely take care of him for his services

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Aj sims, but is $4500 a year

What are you looking to get out of one? Competing? You just want to take orders and do what they say or you the type wanting to learn?

To get a good coach that is reputable it will cost $2k-$2400

Myself, montego and a few others here always willing to help. I believe tren2k is also a coach. I would say to have a conversation to make sure it’s a good fit for you first. Why weren’t you eating home cooked meals? What were you eating?

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

lol what i meant was use more variety rather it being so blend. i am not trying to compete or anything like that. i am trying to expand my menu options if that makes any sense!!!

×2..Been working with Monte for awhile now..couldn't be happier

x3 I’ve been working with monte as well and the results speak for themselves and he is an all around great guy who cares is knowledgeable and level with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself, montego and a few others here always willing to help. I believe tren2k is also a coach. I would say to have a conversation to make sure it’s a good fit for you first. Why weren’t you eating home cooked meals? What were you eating?

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

^^^^ this - you cant go wrong -OD

Back