• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New handles from BOP to ASF. Post up if you changed!

Punisher152

WSHADRICK
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BOP handle: wshadrick
See a lot of Og’s From the old board kept there handles, and some have changed!

Bigdaddyperk here....trying to fix it but it wont let me... when I signed up with my email it did my original big perk that I used on all boards at one time

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

jc1802827 to 0940 here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea posting this but I think to avoid confusion, keeping your BOP handle is best. I cant imagine Perk not being Perk! Etc...

Lol you guys can call me whatever u want

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
i was helljak13 on bop but didnt really post that often

Hey there guys! Good to see some familiar people.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Tons of guys from Bobp signing up so you'll see some familiar faces......welcome

Welcome to ASF guys. It's such a shame BOP fell! It was another great board I was starting to really enjoy spending time at. I was constantly hopping between here and BOP like a fiend! I need to find another high traffic board maybe PM, I think I'm a member there too...

Welcome to ASF guys. It's such a shame BOP fell! It was another great board I was starting to really enjoy spending time at. I was constantly hopping between here and BOP like a fiend! I need to find another high traffic board maybe PM, I think I'm a member there too...

It’s didn’t fall and hasn’t fallen.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

I spend a lot of time over at steroid.com

No sponsors but great info and some great guys.

I spend a lot of time over at steroid.com

No sponsors but great info and some great guys.

Nice bro I'll check them out. PM seems a lil slow and not too mobile friendly. I don't like Tapatalk either..

- - - Updated - - -

It’s didn’t fall and hasn’t fallen.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Just hibernating then?

Back