• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bdp friday flex day

Get Shredded!
Total package for todays flex.
284c4b0b46a754023e190444a4de4d11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can I get a Hells Yeah!

Max

Here's my most recent:

20190913_191520_2.jpg

Where you been hiding big guy
Drug rehab and aa ...
You know trying to stay married and keep my kids and money...gotta cruise and lay low for a good while...prob wont be around as much....probably just during the day mon -fri while at work...wife serious this time...#Heavy drinking and Heavy tren dont mix well for Bigdaddy

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Drug rehab and aa ...
You know trying to stay married and keep my kids and money...gotta cruise and lay low for a good while...prob wont be around as much....probably just during the day mon -fri while at work...wife serious this time...#Heavy drinking and Heavy tren dont mix well for Bigdaddy

I see and it’s all good you staying out of trouble. But tren seems to attract trouble lmao

Drug rehab and aa ...

Glad to see your improving your relationship and send you well wishes. Those two things are not the combo for a relationship. I learned that the hard way. Just ask my exes! Good on ya!

Max

Drug rehab and aa ...

Hope it works out for ya big dawg

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Total package for todays flex.
284c4b0b46a754023e190444a4de4d11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hi, princess. I've been really busy with kids and school and hubby on Tren Lol

Your waist looks much smaller...is that right? You look good. Did you start your thread here yet? If you did, I'm blind. I've been looking but didn't see it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Great pics!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Happy friday my niggas...shoulder day put it down...what you do?

Now its time for friday night lights baby.....btw second week no drinking
8df98306c00bd3980369ad25a7a4c710.jpg

Happy friday my niggas...shoulder day put it down...what you do?

Now its time for friday night lights baby.....btw second week no drinking
8df98306c00bd3980369ad25a7a4c710.jpg

Hell yea man!! Keep it up brother

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Back