• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

101's Log

IML Gear Cream!
Final workout of the week today. Still keeping up on cardio along with dieting. Diet has been a tad flexible on what I've been eating, in regards to how I'm prepping, but the macros are still along the same lines.

Finally running low on my current protein, and tooks Max's advice to order the myprotein and dextros carbs from them. Also ordering Axe/Sledge pre-workout, so I'm very excited for my shipment. Almost week 3 of PCT.

Definitely noticed mass retention so far, along with everything becoming a tad slimmer. The progress photos from when I started the first cycle to now are fairly generous and I'm quite proud of what has been done this far.

Protocol (PCT):

Wakeup:

20mg Nolvadex ED and 50mg Clomid ED

Supplements:
Multivitamin
Fishoil
BCAA before workout
Melatonin 3mg before bed

Breakfast:English Muffin with 4tbsp peanut butter low fat, 6oz of egg whites and 66gm/600cal/42carb protein shake lowfat milk

Lunch: 6oz chicken sandwich, 2 cups of watermelon

Friday workout

Post workout meal: Chicken, rice, corn salsa and medium salsa bowl

Dinner: 6oz grilled chicken

Shake 1hour or so before bed, 66gm/600cal/42carb protein shake lowfat milk

Daily macros are roughly 3862 cals, 359 carbs, 103 fat and 371 protein. Aiming for 1gallon+ of water per day

Haven't been able to log.. Been slammed up with finalizing mortgages lately. Everything going well, got my TD of new preworkout axe and sledge along with myprotein protein and carbs

Happy hump day...

Haven't been able to log.. Been slammed up with finalizing mortgages lately. Everything going well, got my TD of new preworkout axe and sledge along with myprotein protein and carbs

Happy hump day...

Enjoy making the $$, closing deals!

Max

Just an update. Been a rough week with the diet and the gym. Kind of pissed about it. Guess a week off can be sometimes good. Maintaining my weight which is good. Monday starts a new week. Good news is, PCT is tomorrow last day. Lol

Good day in the gym.Diet isn't 100% how I like it. Really need to find meals to freeze so I can have weeks and weeks worth of food.

Tried the axe and sledge. Honestly, not a super fan. Not a huge pump. Will be taking 2 scoops tomorrow instead of 1 and see how that goes.

I feel todays the worst workout I have felt in forever....... I feel super slow, tired and just weak/small in the gym compared to normal today. No idea why. Axe/Sledge even with 2scoops doesn't do much for me. Disappointed to be honest.

Good news I guess is I'm down to 179lbs... Still a good amount around my core which is bugging me. Fuck this sucks

Felt a tad better today.. Chicken... Chicken... more Chicken.... Oh and Max's breakfast burrito which is good change of pace.

Gym today decline bench, behind back bb shrugs, skull crushers, preachers with ez curl and a few others like cable rows. 30mins intense cardio.

Maybe just maybe this fat will go away. Torn between if I want to go 100% full cut and lose some gains or try and maintain and do a slow cut.

Guys.... I fell off the track.. Havent been able to gym in 4 days with closing on this mortgage and other personal shit, and my diet has been complete shit...... I feel so defeated because of it. Why cant i stay in the gym consistent like I used to. What the fuck man. I dont w an t to constantly run shit to feel good and get motivation but what the fuck man. Like I'm already worried if my bloods bounced back from Pct or not, or if th is is how I just always felt not on..

Sorry for the rant.. need to get my shit together

Guys.... I fell off the track.. Havent been able to gym in 4 days with closing on this mortgage and other personal shit, and my diet has been complete shit...... I feel so defeated because of it. Why cant i stay in the gym consistent like I used to. What the fuck man. I dont w an t to constantly run shit to feel good and get motivation but what the fuck man. Like I'm already worried if my bloods bounced back from Pct or not, or if th is is how I just always felt not on..

Sorry for the rant.. need to get my shit together

Make a 3 day workout schedule. Sometimes we get curveballs thrown our way. Just try and keep it simple and when your ready to move up a level, you will know. Just cruise for a while and get your routine going and stick to it before jumping all in. Worrying is the part that can wreak havoc on your mind....the most important muscle. Your friend

Max

Get Shredded!
Took Max's advice with a tad time keeping it simple.. Went on a cruise for our honeymoon, and came back today feeling much more refreshed than ever. Going to a simplistic 5 day 1 body part a day while off cycle to continue keeping it simple, and when I go back on then it'll be time to revamp the workout routine more intensely.

Took Max's advice with a tad time keeping it simple.. Went on a cruise for our honeymoon, and came back today feeling much more refreshed than ever. Going to a simplistic 5 day 1 body part a day while off cycle to continue keeping it simple, and when I go back on then it'll be time to revamp the workout routine more intensely.

Glad it helped. It just made sense to me for you.

Max

Been off?

Max

Hey man. Still going just have not had much time to allocate here. Hope all is well with ya

Hey man. Still going just have not had much time to allocate here. Hope all is well with ya

Yes sir. Just checking on you!

Max

That's awesome brother greatly appreciate it.

This fucking covid stuff has messed alot up. Gyms been closed and work more hectic then ever.

Good thing is i just got access to a smaller gym thats open every few days. May start a cut cycle soon.

Is my test that i opened and used last cycle still good? Been in a ac environment pitch dark.

If not any suggestions on what to use for this cut? Was just thinking test and anavar for a short 8 weeks

Gym reps are going good. Been crushing my diet. Waiting for my flash labs pack to land. 500mg a week of test cyp and 75mg per day of anavar from advice of the coach. Started test already from previous order just waiting on my var

Back