• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Td!!!

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got these babies in yesterday!!
Packaged perfectly and discreetly in a bubble mailer. Came with a 5 cc scoop to measure out servings, thank you MHK!! I'm psyched to log these for you guys, I'll be taking my 1st serving on an empty stomach around 5 pm EST and ill probably be going with the white Hulu for my 1st taste of kratom from mature kratom trees
61e0e41d1d00fc11a78e66e2020e675f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Just had my tea a few mins ago. I had 2 scoops which I believe is around 8 grams (please correct me if I'm wrong) of the white Hulu, it's defintely uplifting and euphoric. Put me in a good mood. Tastes similar to the other kratom I got from MHK. So far no hunger pangs (which is good in my case) usually I take kratom and I'm hungry within minutes. I know some ppl report the opposite effects, they lose their appetite from kratom. I'll be back and report on the longevity and intensity in a few .

Just had my tea a few mins ago. I had 2 scoops which I believe is around 8 grams (please correct me if I'm wrong) of the white Hulu, it's defintely uplifting and euphoric. Put me in a good mood. Tastes similar to the other kratom I got from MHK. So far no hunger pangs (which is good in my case) usually I take kratom and I'm hungry within minutes. I know some ppl report the opposite effects, they lose their appetite from kratom. I'll be back and report on the longevity and intensity in a few .

Nice! Following

Max

Well that was a fun ride, still feel a little buzzed I guess you could say, I feel like I could go to bed and sleep really good or stay up and enjoy the body high that's still lingering. Had a nice numbing feeling in my mouth/throat for a while. Also got a little cotton mouth and drank a good amount of water and also pissed alot, being related to the Coffee plant I wonder if its also a diuretic. I will try another 2 scoops tomorrow PWO.

Well that was a fun ride, still feel a little buzzed I guess you could say, I feel like I could go to bed and sleep really good or stay up and enjoy the body high that's still lingering. Had a nice numbing feeling in my mouth/throat for a while. Also got a little cotton mouth and drank a good amount of water and also pissed alot, being related to the Coffee plant I wonder if its also a diuretic. I will try another 2 scoops tomorrow PWO.

It can make you pee a lot, maybe because you drink a lot of water’

Max

I took 4 grams in water on a empty stomach PWO this morning. I skipped my coffee, and I can see why ppl take kratom PWO. I felt energized and happy lol. I've never taken it that way (PWO)before, it might just become something I do a couple times a week. 1 do a half hour of LISS cardio as a warm up and it went QUICK. I was just enjoying the vibe and watching YouTube. Fast forward to 1 your ago, and I took another 4 grams in water, and I'm watching the Bears defense tear shit up on TNF.. I'm really enjoying this White Hulu. Thanks @macedog24 for letting me log this old Forrest kratom

I took 4 grams in water on a empty stomach PWO this morning. I skipped my coffee, and I can see why ppl take kratom PWO. I felt energized and happy lol. I've never taken it that way (PWO)before, it might just become something I do a couple times a week. 1 do a half hour of LISS cardio as a warm up and it went QUICK. I was just enjoying the vibe and watching YouTube. Fast forward to 1 your ago, and I took another 4 grams in water, and I'm watching the Bears defense tear shit up on TNF.. I'm really enjoying this White Hulu. Thanks @macedog24 for letting me log this old Forrest kratom

I like 4 grams with cold brew before leg day! Get energy and not so much post leg soreness!

Max

I like 4 grams with cold brew before leg day! Get energy and not so much post leg soreness!

Max
So I tried this with cold brew iced coffee, I made it myself in a French press with ground coffee beans and it is defintely a great combo! I took the kratom and coffee separately, also used alot less water with my kratom like I've seen other mention and it helped not having to drink so much liquid before a chest day. Good looking out!!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
So I took the weekend off, didnt use any ktm, and yesterday we were running around all day at work so I didn't get to indulge, this morning however I had some alongside some (4 grams white hulu) cold brew iced coffee I made, it was very energizing and mellow at the same time, worked real nice, had a good chest workout and touched legs a bit after 30 mins of LISS cardio. I just had myself another 8 grams of white Hulu on an empty stomach and i am feeling nice . If anyone hasn't tried kratom yet I highly recommend they do so, MHK has high quality stuff (ive had smoke shop ktm before lol) and they test for heavy metals, bacteria, fungal and other stuff you don't want in your body, I am starting to think the addictive aspect of ktm is a bit overstated. I go days without it and I'm fine, how much are guys taking to develop an addiction? I take between 4-8 grams (1-2 scoops from the long handled scooper they sell) how much do you guys normally use at a time/ throughout the day?

Over the weekend I was able to try Kratom from urban ice. The same company that sponsored the kratom doc on Netflix. If you haven't seen it check it out. Its a good watch. I was excited to see what all the noise was about but it wasnt any better than the stuff from SUK here on ASF. If anything it was slightly less intense than SUKs green (I had their green maeng da) my 1st time purchasing from SUK I got their sampler pack to try the different strains. I really like this white Hulu(whites are my favorites) it's potent and although it gives me a boost, mild energy+euphoria and makes me feel talkative and friendly, kinda like opiates but I fall asleep like a baby on it. And that's important to me because ive had problems sleeping and used Magnesium and melatonin before but now I'm G2G. I'm gonna give the green a try tomorrow and I'll post back here.

2 scoops is about 4gr.

Your very welcome. Thank you for the log and review.
Looking forward to your feedback

2 scoops is about 4gr.
Thanks for that correction! That means I been getting great results from Only 2-4 grams. I took a couple days off because my poop been coming out a little dry lol I'll take my next serving either Tuesday or Wednesday.

So I took the weekend off, didnt use any ktm, and yesterday we were running around all day at work so I didn't get to indulge, this morning however I had some alongside some (4 grams white hulu) cold brew iced coffee I made, it was very energizing and mellow at the same time, worked real nice, had a good chest workout and touched legs a bit after 30 mins of LISS cardio. I just had myself another 8 grams of white Hulu on an empty stomach and i am feeling nice . If anyone hasn't tried kratom yet I highly recommend they do so, MHK has high quality stuff (ive had smoke shop ktm before lol) and they test for heavy metals, bacteria, fungal and other stuff you don't want in your body, I am starting to think the addictive aspect of ktm is a bit overstated. I go days without it and I'm fine, how much are guys taking to develop an addiction? I take between 4-8 grams (1-2 scoops from the long handled scooper they sell) how much do you guys normally use at a time/ throughout the day?

So your taking 1-2 scoops( 2-4grams) each level scoop is about 2grams. You should be fine. Thats actaully a low to moderate dose. You shouldnt devel an addiction. Unless your taking it, every day..multiple times a day without a break.. Then you could get yourself into trouble....
8gr will be about 4 level scoops..

So your taking 1-2 scoops( 2-4grams) each level scoop is about 2grams. You should be fine. Thats actaully a low to moderate dose. You shouldnt devel an addiction. Unless your taking it, every day..multiple times a day without a break.. Then you could get yourself into trouble....
8gr will be about 4 level scoops..
Yea bro thanks, that's good to know, I feel better about my usage and the effectiveness of the product.

Yea bro thanks, that's good to know, I feel better about my usage and the effectiveness of the product.

Thanks and glad i could help. Sorry i didnt chimed in sooner. It was a total cluster Fuck last week.
Should be a better week.

All good brother, what's considered an average serving? Anything over 6 grams, if I put it in a water bottle, I gotta shake before I drink cuz some of it will settle if I don't take it down quick, I usally take a couple decent size sips, but i am not opposed to changing how I take it. I used to do the toss and wash method but the powder is so fine sometimes I'd start coughing like a mfer

All good brother, what's considered an average serving? Anything over 6 grams, if I put it in a water bottle, I gotta shake before I drink cuz some of it will settle if I don't take it down quick, I usally take a couple decent size sips, but i am not opposed to changing how I take it. I used to do the toss and wash method but the powder is so fine sometimes I'd start coughing like a mfer

Thats why i dont use a lot of liquid.. Full bottle is to much. 6oz is perfect. Shake it up real good. Let it settle for a minute to get rid of the bubbles. Then i give it a swirl and down it like a beer bong or shot... Just 2 or 3 gulps and gone. No residue or fine powder in your mouth. Hardly any taste this way also.
Ez pz....
Average is about 5-6 gr for a regular user.
Some keep it at 4-6

Get Shredded!
Thats why i dont use a lot of liquid.. Full bottle is to much. 6oz is perfect. Shake it up real good. Let it settle for a minute to get rid of the bubbles. Then i give it a swirl and down it like a beer bong or shot... Just 2 or 3 gulps and gone. No residue or fine powder in your mouth. Hardly any taste this way also.
Ez pz....
Average is about 5-6 gr for a regular user.
Some keep it at 4-6
Your da man!

Incase you didnt hear?
New sale goin on. Flash33 for 33% off.
Free scooper with order
Free shipping on orders over 100.

Ok boys I'm back, sorry I haven't posted, I really haven't used any kratom so nothing to report lol I didn't feel anything that remotely resembled withdrawals and I didnt stop purposely, it just happened. Well I decided to indulge today in some of the green Malay I was sent and it defintely goes down smoother than the white Hulu, what I mean by that is that it seems to be finer, the white Hulu is a tiny bit gritty. Not bad but if I had to find a difference it would be the texture. The green is very versatile, it gives me a boost and I feel uplifted and I feel like talking to ppl, I guess it makes me more sociable, but when its time to sleep( i take it at night) I sleep like a baby no problem.

Huge columbus day sale !

Now thru the 19th midnite.

4 days left to jump on this sale! hurry before this ship sets off and you miss the boat.

Remember your code:america25 for 25% off

Free shipping on orders over 100.

Free scoop with each order

https://straightupkratom.com/

Back