Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike View Post
    So I took the weekend off, didnt use any ktm, and yesterday we were running around all day at work so I didn't get to indulge, this morning however I had some alongside some (4 grams white hulu) cold brew iced coffee I made, it was very energizing and mellow at the same time, worked real nice, had a good chest workout and touched legs a bit after 30 mins of LISS cardio. I just had myself another 8 grams of white Hulu on an empty stomach and i am feeling nice . If anyone hasn't tried kratom yet I highly recommend they do so, MHK has high quality stuff (ive had smoke shop ktm before lol) and they test for heavy metals, bacteria, fungal and other stuff you don't want in your body, I am starting to think the addictive aspect of ktm is a bit overstated. I go days without it and I'm fine, how much are guys taking to develop an addiction? I take between 4-8 grams (1-2 scoops from the long handled scooper they sell) how much do you guys normally use at a time/ throughout the day?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    So your taking 1-2 scoops( 2-4grams) each level scoop is about 2grams. You should be fine. Thats actaully a low to moderate dose. You shouldnt devel an addiction. Unless your taking it, every day..multiple times a day without a break.. Then you could get yourself into trouble....
    8gr will be about 4 level scoops..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    So your taking 1-2 scoops( 2-4grams) each level scoop is about 2grams. You should be fine. Thats actaully a low to moderate dose. You shouldnt devel an addiction. Unless your taking it, every day..multiple times a day without a break.. Then you could get yourself into trouble....
    8gr will be about 4 level scoops..
    Yea bro thanks, that's good to know, I feel better about my usage and the effectiveness of the product.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea bro thanks, that's good to know, I feel better about my usage and the effectiveness of the product.

Thanks and glad i could help. Sorry i didnt chimed in sooner. It was a total cluster Fuck last week.
    Should be a better week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

All good brother, what's considered an average serving? Anything over 6 grams, if I put it in a water bottle, I gotta shake before I drink cuz some of it will settle if I don't take it down quick, I usally take a couple decent size sips, but i am not opposed to changing how I take it. I used to do the toss and wash method but the powder is so fine sometimes I'd start coughing like a mfer

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points

All good brother, what's considered an average serving? Anything over 6 grams, if I put it in a water bottle, I gotta shake before I drink cuz some of it will settle if I don't take it down quick, I usally take a couple decent size sips, but i am not opposed to changing how I take it. I used to do the toss and wash method but the powder is so fine sometimes I'd start coughing like a mfer

Thats why i dont use a lot of liquid.. Full bottle is to much. 6oz is perfect. Shake it up real good. Let it settle for a minute to get rid of the bubbles. Then i give it a swirl and down it like a beer bong or shot... Just 2 or 3 gulps and gone. No residue or fine powder in your mouth. Hardly any taste this way also.
    Ez pz....
    Average is about 5-6 gr for a regular user.
    Some keep it at 4-6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Thats why i dont use a lot of liquid.. Full bottle is to much. 6oz is perfect. Shake it up real good. Let it settle for a minute to get rid of the bubbles. Then i give it a swirl and down it like a beer bong or shot... Just 2 or 3 gulps and gone. No residue or fine powder in your mouth. Hardly any taste this way also.
    Ez pz....
    Average is about 5-6 gr for a regular user.
    Some keep it at 4-6
    Your da man!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points

Incase you didnt hear?
    New sale goin on. Flash33 for 33% off.
    Free scooper with order
    Free shipping on orders over 100.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok boys I'm back, sorry I haven't posted, I really haven't used any kratom so nothing to report lol I didn't feel anything that remotely resembled withdrawals and I didnt stop purposely, it just happened. Well I decided to indulge today in some of the green Malay I was sent and it defintely goes down smoother than the white Hulu, what I mean by that is that it seems to be finer, the white Hulu is a tiny bit gritty. Not bad but if I had to find a difference it would be the texture. The green is very versatile, it gives me a boost and I feel uplifted and I feel like talking to ppl, I guess it makes me more sociable, but when its time to sleep( i take it at night) I sleep like a baby no problem.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points

Huge columbus day sale !

Now thru the 19th midnite.

4 days left to jump on this sale! hurry before this ship sets off and you miss the boat.

Remember your code:america25 for 25% off

Free shipping on orders over 100.

Free scoop with each order

https://straightupkratom.com/