• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BHAND

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I thought I'd properly introduce myself to everyone. I am currently on TRT for kallmann syndrome. TRT dose is 50mg/week, which put me at 535 ng/dl 7 days after last pin.

Stats:
  • Height: 5 foot 6
  • Weight: 135
  • BF%: 6

Going to be running my first cycle soon and just soaking in all the information I can from everyone.
Any advice is welcome.

Wait what??? So you're saying 50 mg of test a week put you over 500 nanograms 7 days from last pain...!!

You sure about that? If so that's the most I ever heard at that dose. 150mg a week puts me around 400 7 days out.

Last edited:

Sent from my FDA work phone

Wait what??? So you're saying 50 mg of test a week put you over 500 nanograms 7 days from last pain...!!

You sure about that? If so that's the most I ever heard at that dose. 150mg a week puts me around 400 7 days out.

Yeah, I thought it was crazy also, but that’s what the bloods showed. It’s conflicting with everything else that I’m reading. Could I possibly just be a super responder?

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you’re cycle will be extremely cheap. If 50mg/week puts you there, you’re only going to need 200mg/week for a blast

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you’re cycle will be extremely cheap. If 50mg/week puts you there, you’re only going to need 200mg/week for a blast

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Yeah, I was thinking for my first cycle to only be 300mg/week. Start low and if I am not seeing the results I want by week 4-6, raise to to the standard 500mg/week. At such a low dose do you think I should start with an AI, or wait for blood work results after 6 weeks into the cycle?

Welcome brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Max

Back