Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,124

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,590
    Thanked in
    3,567 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident

    Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident


  2. #2
    P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    17,132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,636
    Thanked in
    3,535 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    my wife and I were dying at this show tonight... he is the only one that can touch off limit shit and make it funny!

    best stand up comedians of all time..Robin Williams and Dave...

    Robin for the way he gets you to have a authentic deep belly laugh and the brilliance with his mind and Dave for the ability to use anything and everything as fair game.. Best of both world with these 2..

    Great show tonight...

  3. #3
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,667

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,676
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,436
    Thanked in
    2,107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    my wife and I were dying at this show tonight... he is the only one that can touch off limit shit and make it funny!

    best stand up comedians of all time..Robin Williams and Dave...

    Robin for the way he gets you to have a authentic deep belly laugh and the brilliance with his mind and Dave for the ability to use anything and everything as fair game.. Best of both world with these 2..

    Great show tonight...
    I watched that this morning while I made breakfast and chapelle rocked the hussy smulllett skit lmao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    17,132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,636
    Thanked in
    3,535 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I watched that this morning while I made breakfast and chapelle rocked the hussy smulllett skit lmao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think there's a comedian on the planet that is even at his level.. he is equivalent to neo from The matrix..

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I don't think there's a comedian on the planet that is even at his level.. he is equivalent to neo from The matrix..
    Joe Rogan's shows are pretty damned good.

    But yeah, Equanimity from Chappelle kinda floored me. I think that's the one with, "And then I kicked her right in the pussy!"

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,042
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,506
    Thanked in
    2,803 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    First off... lemme just say

    dave Chappelle is hands down the best in his business , probably my all time fave comedian and will go down in history as one of the best period. Love everything he does from movies to stand up to skit shows

    but we all know why he is getting away with routines that nobody else could possibly get away with ...

    that is, until outrage society gets ahold of him...

    like he said a long time ago about the me too movement ....something along the lines of wanting to stick up for these girls but knowing when he does someone somewhere will remember something he did in a drunken stupor or a mistake he made in his youth and they will crucify him for it... so he doesn’t say anything in the topic.

    they'll eventually get his ass too, but that won’t change the fact that this dude is legendary ...

    we all have our ‘not so best’ moments ... anyone of us could be blasted and everyone of us could put someone else on blast too... obviously I’m not defending rapists or kid touchers but some of these ‘outrage experts’ need to get over what someone said or did 15 years or so ago

    but yes... Dave Chappelle is a funny mo fo, def my fave comedian
    Last edited by Milford King; 08-31-2019 at 02:28 AM.

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,462

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    956
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    541
    Thanked in
    362 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    He still got it!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,525
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    First off... lemme just say

    dave Chappelle is hands down the best in his business , probably my all time fave comedian and will go down in history as one of the best period. Love everything he does from movies to stand up to skit shows

    but we all know why he is getting away with routines that nobody else could possibly get away with ...

    that is, until outrage society gets ahold of him...

    like he said a long time ago about the me too movement ....something along the lines of wanting to stick up for these girls but knowing when he does someone somewhere will remember something he did in a drunken stupor or a mistake he made in his youth and they will crucify him for it... so he doesn’t say anything in the topic.

    they'll eventually get his ass too, but that won’t change the fact that this dude is legendary ...

    we all have our ‘not so best’ moments ... anyone of us could be blasted and everyone of us could put someone else on blast too... obviously I’m not defending rapists or kid touchers but some of these ‘outrage experts’ need to get over what someone said or did 15 years or so ago

    but yes... Dave Chappelle is a funny mo fo, def my fave comedian
    I don't think they'll be able to have any real effect on his success. Unlike all of the others that grovel when confronted by that bullshit, he'll throw it right back in their face and his fans will laugh at them

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    socalmk6gti's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,017

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,709
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    207
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    1340714919

    Wife and I watched it this morning over breakfast. We absolutely loved it. He touched on just about everything and didn't hold back. I've missed Chappelle, glad to see he's still got it.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,523
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Joe Rogan's shows are pretty damned good.

    But yeah, Equanimity from Chappelle kinda floored me. I think that's the one with, "And then I kicked her right in the pussy!"
    neggd for making me look up "Equanimity", now that I did are you sure thats what you meant? it means mental calmness

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    neggd for making me look up "Equanimity", now that I did are you sure thats what you meant? it means mental calmness
    Hey pass that shit along to Chappelle eh, lol. In any case don't miss that episode.

  12. #12
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,523
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Hey pass that shit along to Chappelle eh, lol. In any case don't miss that episode.
    I dont have netfix, I'm on cable cause I'm already getting cable internet

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I dont have netfix, I'm on cable cause I'm already getting cable internet
    That sucks. Bundling should be illegal since it piggybacks on monopoly or near-monopoly advantage. They're all gougers y'know. I used to work for Comcast way back so I can tell you from the inside, slimebag gougers all the way.

    I cut the cord (finally) about a year ago... even though I splurge on Netflix, Amazon, Starz, and HBO, it's still a lower bill. Will not be able to watch all that content even in ten years. Got antenna for HD reception of local stations which is good enough. I don't miss the cable co.

  14. #14
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,523
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    That sucks. Bundling should be illegal since it piggybacks on monopoly or near-monopoly advantage. They're all gougers y'know. I used to work for Comcast way back so I can tell you from the inside, slimebag gougers all the way.

    I cut the cord (finally) about a year ago... even though I splurge on Netflix, Amazon, Starz, and HBO, it's still a lower bill. Will not be able to watch all that content even in ten years. Got antenna for HD reception of local stations which is good enough. I don't miss the cable co.
    I like the cable internet, fast and reliable, bundling can be a scam but can also save you money if you use both services depends on what you got

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,525
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Finally watched this tonight. Shit is hilarious

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 10:26 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2019, 04:41 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-22-2019, 06:08 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2019, 12:59 AM
  5. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-30-2019, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums