• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster review

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I posted or commented on anything. I touch on some issues, but most topics I leave to those who are more well-versed or have specialized knowledge (or at least sounnd like they do). But I do wanna put this review out there. When I first started buying gear online, i had no idea what i was doing, and i was teriffied that the feds were gonna kick down my door any minute (that actucally did happen to me, but diffenerent circustances entirely... I'm from the Bx, not juice related and all charges were dismissed).

Anyway, about 2 1/2 years ago, a fellow member put me onto Monster-Gear (https://www.mymonsterlabs.com/). I gotta be honest, since my first experience with them, I have had nothing bad to say. Everything is handled efficiently, discreetly, and professionally. The products are great quality and the prices are very reasonable. I've used their high concentrate line (500 mg/ml), their normal line, their orals, everything has worked great. I am looking forward to trying out some peptides, and when I do, I'll keep yous posted.

Anyway, just wanted to share with anyone who might be looking for a legit source. It took me a long, frustrating time to find such a reliable company, but man, its been worth it. Also, for the record, I don't work for Monster. PM and I'll discuss my other experiences with you.

Best,
Kevin

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I posted or commented on anything. I touch on some issues, but most topics I leave to those who are more well-versed or have specialized knowledge (or at least sounnd like they do). But I do wanna put this review out there. When I first started buying gear online, i had no idea what i was doing, and i was teriffied that the feds were gonna kick down my door any minute (that actucally did happen to me, but diffenerent circustances entirely... I'm from the Bx, not juice related and all charges were dismissed).

Anyway, about 2 1/2 years ago, a fellow member put me onto Monster-Gear (https://www.mymonsterlabs.com/). I gotta be honest, since my first experience with them, I have had nothing bad to say. Everything is handled efficiently, discreetly, and professionally. The products are great quality and the prices are very reasonable. I've used their high concentrate line (500 mg/ml), their normal line, their orals, everything has worked great. I am looking forward to trying out some peptides, and when I do, I'll keep yous posted.

Anyway, just wanted to share with anyone who might be looking for a legit source. It took me a long, frustrating time to find such a reliable company, but man, its been worth it. Also, for the record, I don't work for Monster. PM and I'll discuss my other experiences with you.

Best,
Kevin

Solid feedback.. I'm sure this would be helpful for some people.. thank you for sharing

Monster labs is awesome. Great quality products. Great customer service. I think they are my #1 here honestly.

Back