• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dhb, who has input?

Dukey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for dosage, and do I stack it with another test? Reading all sorts of different things about it. So I use DHB as my test or run it with a prop? I read the low end dosage is 300-400mg wk. Doesn't sound right if it's supposed to be backed up by plain test.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I'm running it at 400mg along with 750mg test cyp.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looking for dosage, and do I stack it with another test? Reading all sorts of different things about it. So I use DHB as my test or run it with a prop? I read the low end dosage is 300-400mg wk. Doesn't sound right if it's supposed to be backed up by plain test.

PSL and Uncle Z just launched some not long ago.. Produced by EP.
There's also some other solid sponsors in this community that has some, I'm most certain of it.. This is a well vetted hub, so read feedback in sub-forums and look around..

1-testosterone-cypionatedhb-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

Yes, run this alongside your test, dhb is not testosterone. EOD injections are fine for most at 100mgs each injection. There are a 2 recent logs using EP test1 and they both claim there is little to no PIP, which is awesome if its true. dhb crippled me man hahaha good luck ;)

Last edited:
This compound has been around for 10-12 years and how people still get it confused as regular Testosterone beats me lol. Funny how it’s become so popular now but I think it’s due to newer carrier oils and they’re ability to aid in pip imo.

Very good, thank you fellas. Just what I was looking for, much appreciated.

Some dhb has EO in it and if you're sensitive to EO it can feel like you got hit with a baseball bat. Ive had with it and without it. However you won't know if you're sensitive till you try.

Back