• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 New Products Coming Soon!!

IML Gear Cream!
I’m on 25 mg of anavar right now, but the effect on the liver from var is minimal as you all know. Sdrol is supposed to be one of the worse ones. There is speculation, being that its an injectable, it is milder on the liver. This is found to be false by research. I’m just scared to use it because it’s Superdrol. Lol. I want to, believe me, pre workout sounds awesome, I just can’t justify the pros vs cons.
Var will wreck your lipids as bad as SD with a fraction of the effect. Not as hard on the liver but is harder on the kidneys. The liver regenerates, the kidneys don't

Var will wreck your lipids as bad as SD with a fraction of the effect. Not as hard on the liver but is harder on the kidneys. The liver regenerates, the kidneys don't

I’ll keep it around. I’m going to do more research. Thank you for the great information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking of doing 4mg pre workout after my Tbol run. I’ll give my
Liver a break for a month, then try it at 4mg pre. I’m just scared it will ruin my liver

And if tbol is just as bad as sdrol, or worse, I’m sold. I’m running Hilma tbol 30mgs a day of tbol for 6 weeks. I always been a fan of tbol, I ran it multiple times and can handle it.

Oh man i really need to try that superdrol, I’ve never tried injectable preworkout but I have no doubt coming from GC it will be fire...

Oh man i really need to try that superdrol, I’ve never tried injectable preworkout but I have no doubt coming from GC it will be fire...

After my tbol run I’m goin with 4mg pre workout

What gauge slim are you using?? Wondering if I can pin it with my insulin needles 31g short?

The injectable Sdrol is Awsum!! I have been pinning 10mg prework for 9days, pumps r great & feel FKN Strong!! Pins smooth as can be, I have been using slin pin 10mg about 30minutes b4 training!

What gauge slim are you using?? Wondering if I can pin it with my insulin needles 31g short?

U can. I just tried to draw it tonight to see if it could draw with 31g short. It comes slow, but it will draw, and inject slow.

Always good to give your liver a break but with that being said if your concern and by your posts I’ll assume your very concern I’d get blood work done it’s worth that piece of mind..

Well, after a 6 week break for my liver

Get Shredded!
So I take won’t be an issues being injected Subq

U can. I just tried to draw it tonight to see if it could draw with 31g short. It comes slow, but it will draw, and inject slow.

Always good to give your liver a break but with that being said if your concern and by your posts I’ll assume your very concern I’d get blood work done it’s worth that piece of mind..

Bloods 4 the win

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

@mdef3033. My gc tbol run was the best compound ive ingested to date. Insta strength and my muscles,looked more full all the time. My lipids were jacked after tho as expected. I love that shit. Honestly be aware of the strength increase I pinched a nerve in my neck and was a miserable pile of shit for 9 weeks. I didn't really believe the strength increases like that were possible.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Which is harder on kidneys?

IML Gear Cream!
@mdef3033. My gc tbol run was the best compound ive ingested to date. Insta strength and my muscles,looked more full all the time. My lipids were jacked after tho as expected. I love that shit. Honestly be aware of the strength increase I pinched a nerve in my neck and was a miserable pile of shit for 9 weeks. I didn't really believe the strength increases like that were possible.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I ran turinabol many times. I love it.

Back