• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent Blood work request

Dimension02000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I definitely like the fact that Ace publishes the results of its product tests but I would like to see if anyone is willing to post a recent blood work test.

I definitely like the fact that Ace publishes the results of its product tests but I would like to see if anyone is willing to post a recent blood work test.
Just search the forum there are many many bloods posted

Just search the forum there are many many bloods posted

I have been reviewing some blood work reports but I am looking for someone that has specifically used Ace injections. May have to dig a little deeper to get the specifics.

We just listed the new lines. There won't be any blood tests for a while mate.

Bones

Ive been on the blue tops for right under a month, in two weeks will get tests. At 5Iu a day waiting for sides/tingles and will dial down to 3 once i start feeling them

Ive been on the blue tops for right under a month, in two weeks will get tests. At 5Iu a day waiting for sides/tingles and will dial down to 3 once i start feeling them

Mate, one of the nice things about the Acetropins is the lack of sides, they have a completely different feel than the Special Blacks.

Bones

I posted a thread with bloods, acetropins

Back