• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Customer service

fit_OG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just want to give thanks to the guys over at monster for the excellent customer service they always give quick responses... I was a little anxious about my last order so I was provided with a tracking number.. because I ordered the superdrol and I got to tell you guys that stuff is strong AF
Crazy strength gains along with hard dry muscle... monsters is A+ source with fast T/A an excellent customer service plus Top Notch gear so if you don't already know get with monster you won't be disappointed

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Super glad to hear you’re happy bud

Our customer service guys are the best!

Defo worth a thread when good customer service plays a role. Great to hear after sales are still looking after customers even out of warranty Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

my only comment; is that I dislike that they only answer emails between 9-6 eastern time. so you have to wait till the next business day for a response sometimes.

my only comment; is that I dislike that they only answer emails between 9-6 eastern time. so you have to wait till the next business day for a response sometimes.

You have to remember these are regular people just like us that have a life going on outside of this bro. You have to be patient. Can’t dedicate all day everyday to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our customer service supervisor Super is a dude with a family and we certainly don’t expect him to be available 24 hours a day. But he does a damn good job at getting back with people ASAP

Back