• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3-5 Loggers needed for our New Line - Old Forrest Kratom - apply within

IML Gear Cream!
The white is pretty dam strong.
I took 4grams and was wired!!!
Easily lasted me about 4-5hrs. I just couldnt stop moving. Took about 40 minutes til it kicked in and I really felt the clean long lasting energy!
Also I Felt like i slept for 3 days. Felt very well rested. I was working, took the stairwell for everything. I wanted to talk to everyone about everything..lol. I felt a step ahead of everything happening at work and seemed to be on top of everything before it even happened!
What a great day! I will be starting a log on the white and the green so keep an eye open!

I actively take TrainWreck, a blend of 11 different Kratoms. I'd be willing to "log it" lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

The Old Forest White Hulu is fire.
Sale ends in 2 days.
labor30 for 30% off
All strains are almost out of stock just fyi.
All logger packs shipped a few days ago.

Thanks!

5 grams of SUK yellow that was thrown in as a bonus last time

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

This question was already answered for me but I'm trying to get some feedback from others, do you find it easier to just chug it as soon as you mix it?
Some guys were suggesting to use little water volume, 4-6oz.. what's your thoughts?

The white is pretty dam strong.
I took 4grams and was wired!!!
Easily lasted me about 4-5hrs. I just couldnt stop moving. Took about 40 minutes til it kicked in and I really felt the clean long lasting energy!
Also I Felt like i slept for 3 days. Felt very well rested. I was working, took the stairwell for everything. I wanted to talk to everyone about everything..lol. I felt a step ahead of everything happening at work and seemed to be on top of everything before it even happened!
What a great day! I will be starting a log on the white and the green so keep an eye open!

Would you say that the white would be a good substitute for people that have sleep issues? To help them with sustained energy the next day? There's a couple different cocktails I used to go to sleep, occasionally I have my issues here and there, but it's the next day trying to function that is what is very important to me..

Would you say that the white would be a good substitute for people that have sleep issues? To help them with sustained energy the next day? There's a couple different cocktails I used to go to sleep, occasionally I have my issues here and there, but it's the next day trying to function that is what is very important to me..
The white will definitely get you up and going.
The white is the most energizing strain.

This question was already answered for me but I'm trying to get some feedback from others, do you find it easier to just chug it as soon as you mix it?
Some guys were suggesting to use little water volume, 4-6oz.. what's your thoughts?
See thats just to much water for me! It makes it harder to just chug in 2 -3 gulps and allows more of a chance to get the fine kratom in your mouth..

See thats just to much water for me! It makes it harder to just chug in 2 -3 gulps and allows more of a chance to get the fine kratom in your mouth..

Your suggestion with less water makes perfect sense. And I do the same with some of my other supplement drinks as well.

Yea it goes down nicely I think with this amount of water, it does settle if you let it sit for a while so just give it a shake, I used to toss and wash but no matter how long I tried that method I would still choke on the fine dry powder on occasion. And by doing a toss and wash it also tastes a bit harsher, I never diluted it with anything besides water because it taste similar to green tea without sugar which is how I drink tea anyway so I never needed to mix it with OJ like I've read some ppl do.

Get Shredded!
Another reason I use a full bottle of water to dilute (and drink even more water after) is because like the coffee plant it's related to, it does dehydrate me a bit. But I'll try it with less water next time and see if it changes something, at 1st I thought tossing n washing was the way to go, until I tried drinking it in water.

My method is to add a small amount of water in glass so kratom d9esnt stick to bottomed. Put glass on scale and weigh desired amount out. Take glass and swirl water and kratom while slowly adding more water to completely mix. Ends up being about 3 oz. Drink in one swallow. Rinse edges of glass for remainder and finish.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Another reason I use a full bottle of water to dilute (and drink even more water after) is because like the coffee plant it's related to, it does dehydrate me a bit. But I'll try it with less water next time and see if it changes something, at 1st I thought tossing n washing was the way to go, until I tried drinking it in water.

Ahhh, I'm glad I asked because that was a very important detail that you just explained about the fact of slight dehydration.. that's a very good idea with avoiding getting behind the 8-ball with dehydration.. I heard there is slight cottonmouth so has your protocol makes perfect sense
Thanks brother!

Ahhh, I'm glad I asked because that was a very important detail that you just explained about the fact of slight dehydration.. that's a very good idea with avoiding getting behind the 8-ball with dehydration.. I heard there is slight cottonmouth so has your protocol makes perfect sense
Thanks brother!
You're welcome bro! I'm sure ppl get their water in either way. It's just my preference for about a 5 gram scoop, I found when I did 2 scoops I needed to actually add some more water. Just preference.

@heavyiron

Yes they threw me some extra as well with the yellow.. in fact I got hooked up pretty damn good.. it's very very likely I'm going to be purchasing every month.. I know it's suggested to take a break couple days here and there but I really enjoy the red in the evenings. And the yellow has a great property with clearing the mind and it's more of a Sharp crisp Outlook..

Yes they threw me some extra as well with the yellow.. in fact I got hooked up pretty damn good.. it's very very likely I'm going to be purchasing every month.. I know it's suggested to take a break couple days here and there but I really enjoy the red in the evenings. And the yellow has a great property with clearing the mind and it's more of a Sharp crisp Outlook..
Dude!! I love the yellow too lol. Have you checked out the Netflix doc on kratom?

Dude!! I love the yellow too lol. Have you checked out the Netflix doc on kratom?

what??? noooo... whats it called... I gotta watch it.... will it turn my wife off and make her hate that Im on Kratom, or is it supportive??

Maybe i should try yall out. Ive tried 3 other brands and didnt feel a thing.

what??? noooo... whats it called... I gotta watch it.... will it turn my wife off and make her hate that Im on Kratom, or is it supportive??
Leaf of faith!!

Tried it every way. Empty/full stomach. With oj. With cranberry juice. With tbsp of sugar as a chaser.

Maybe ill give it one last go based on yalls feedback.
How much did you try.amount. ?

Back