Iím devastated/ need some help

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím devastated/ need some help

Today is a sad day indeed. I was leaving the gym and stoped at WU to send off some funds for a small order and got an error message. When calling WU I found out I just got the ban hammer for sending funds to too many different locations. Iím honestly surprised itís taken this long Iíve done hundreds of transactions to every shady country imaginable. So hereís where I need some help. Iíve tried bitcoin before and hated it funds took forever to get to me and I was a almost a hundred dollars short by the time they did and the second time I used it somewhere between me sending and the other person receiving the transaction got hacked. After we both went back and forth thinking each other had scammed we finally calmed down and figured out I did indeed send the funds to them but it was somehow intercepted and they never received them. So if anyone could please share some knowledge on how to easily use bitcoin if thatís even possible I need to learn this stuff ASAP. Unfortunately I never let myself run low on anything but the one time I get to the point where I only have a couple weeks to spare to get an order in it happens. Iím all ears or I guess technically eyes at this point lol any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry if the title is a little dramatic lol Iím just really frustrated right now and need to figure out this whole bitcoin thing. Their has got to be an easy way to do it unfortunately I havenít discovered it yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you considered Money Gram?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    Have you considered Money Gram?
    Iím pretty sure they banned me already. Last three times I tried using them the transaction was denied. Iíve only used mg a few times ever before that happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iím pretty sure they banned me already. Last three times I tried using them the transaction was denied. Iíve only used mg a few times ever before that happened

I was banned by WU. I am not now. A simple solution is to find someone to send the money for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Today is a sad day indeed. I was leaving the gym and stoped at WU to send off some funds for a small order and got an error message. When calling WU I found out I just got the ban hammer for sending funds to too many different locations. Iím honestly surprised itís taken this long Iíve done hundreds of transactions to every shady country imaginable. So hereís where I need some help. Iíve tried bitcoin before and hated it funds took forever to get to me and I was a almost a hundred dollars short by the time they did and the second time I used it somewhere between me sending and the other person receiving the transaction got hacked. After we both went back and forth thinking each other had scammed we finally calmed down and figured out I did indeed send the funds to them but it was somehow intercepted and they never received them. So if anyone could please share some knowledge on how to easily use bitcoin if thatís even possible I need to learn this stuff ASAP. Unfortunately I never let myself run low on anything but the one time I get to the point where I only have a couple weeks to spare to get an order in it happens. Iím all ears or I guess technically eyes at this point lol any help would be greatly appreciated
    I wish I could help but I'm also old school and only used WU every time I try bitcoin through cash app it never works.. i wish u luck hopefully someone can walk u through it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points

Bigger, less frequent orders help too. Coinbase is a pain it works and hasn't ripped me off more than a dollar or two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Bigger, less frequent orders help too. Coinbase is a pain it works and hasn't ripped me off more than a dollar or two.
    Or cashapp.

Just make sure you send from coinbase/cash app to your own btc wallet then from your wallet to the sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

Get a fake id and try again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Or cashapp.

Just make sure you send from coinbase/cash app to your own btc wallet then from your wallet to the sponsors.

Yíall are speaking a foreign language to me lol how do I get a bitcoin wallet? I had a friend walk me through both transactions I made that were both probably 2.5 years ago or longer actually. As far as doing it on my own Iím clueless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

So I always hear people and sources saying use bitcoin itís so easy blah blah but no one can seem to actually provide a step by step easy way of doing bitcoin

- - - Updated - - -

So I always hear people and sources saying use bitcoin itís so easy blah blah but no one can seem to actually provide a step by step easy way of doing bitcoin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey bro I would be glad to help you. I use Coinbase and itís pretty easy. You can add your debit card as a funding source and itís instant. The fee for buying bitcoin is pretty minimal. Last time I bought $300 in bitcoin it cost me $12 dollars I believe. Let me know.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,656 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Hey bro I would be glad to help you. I use Coinbase and itís pretty easy. You can add your debit card as a funding source and itís instant. The fee for buying bitcoin is pretty minimal. Last time I bought $300 in bitcoin it cost me $12 dollars I believe. Let me know.

I use coinbase too.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I got banned by WU. Now Iím using MG. But not too many use MG so Iím limited. I guess Iím retarded and donít know how to use BTC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Bitcoin ATM
    Get block chain wallet.