Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Or cashapp.

Just make sure you send from coinbase/cash app to your own btc wallet then from your wallet to the sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, I would send straight from my Coinbase wallet. Is that bad? It was just for HCG from a peptide site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Yíall are speaking a foreign language to me lol how do I get a bitcoin wallet? I had a friend walk me through both transactions I made that were both probably 2.5 years ago or longer actually. As far as doing it on my own Iím clueless
    Start by downloading the Coinbase app, through Google. Then start registering your account, add a bank account or CC, etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Or cashapp.

Just make sure you send from coinbase/cash app to your own btc wallet then from your wallet to the sponsors.

where can I get my own bitcoin wallet? I have or had one in the past but I had have no clue what it is like I said a friend set everything up for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Hey bro I would be glad to help you. I use Coinbase and itís pretty easy. You can add your debit card as a funding source and itís instant. The fee for buying bitcoin is pretty minimal. Last time I bought $300 in bitcoin it cost me $12 dollars I believe. Let me know.

ty. Pm sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

I was new to bitcoin and highly skeptical and didnít want to lose $$$
    There is a very good How To in the forums. Iíll try and find it. Itís easy to get a BC Wallett, and go from there. Take it slowly and read instructions, read them again. Makes sense once you made a transaction once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

Wtf coin base keeps telling me my info Iím entering is not correct?? I keep entering my correct info and it just told me try again in 24hr. I donít know how to get around this Iím entering my info the same info Iíve had forever dob last 4 job title street address. Iíve entered everything correctly I donít understand why itís saying itís not correct

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    343 Posts
    Rep Points

where can I get my own bitcoin wallet? I have or had one in the past but I had have no clue what it is like I said a friend set everything up for me

- - - Updated - - -

ty. Pm sent
    Hey just sent PM back to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

Here bro. Coinbase can suck dick sometimes. It,makes me wait 20 Fuckin days before I can send my coin to an external wallet. Cash app gave me the run around about verifying my identification, it works for some people. I discovered a website called abra which uses a company called simplex that you can purchase btc thru. Now once you figure out a way to purchase the btc you wanna send it to an external wallet that's not directly tied to you and they also dont give a shit about wherever you send the btc, I use ELECTRUM. It's just a app. Download it set it up and its anonymous, your balance is displayed in mbtc. Which is a millionth of a bitcoin so it takes some decimal movement to,figure out how much you have. I just Google mbtc to usd calculators and put the numbers in cuz i run out of fingers. Set up the electrum wallet first. Click on receive copy and paste the address it gives you, next go thru simplex purchase the coin and use the address from your electrum wallet as the receiver. Now finally once you send the btc to electrum you can from there send it your source. Hopefully this is helpful, on the abra website it asks if you want to set up a wallet thru there i just skip that step and send it to electrum. Try a test run on a small amount just to make sure you get it right. Rereading this it sounds stupid complicated but once you get it you'll be like fuck I shoulda been doing this the whole time.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Just have someone else do your W.U.s or use money gram

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    I was banned by WU. I am not now. A simple solution is to find someone to send the money for you.
    I'm doing that too. But it's only a matter of time before that individual gets banned also.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

Wtf coin base keeps telling me my info Iím entering is not correct?? I keep entering my correct info and it just told me try again in 24hr. I donít know how to get around this Iím entering my info the same info Iíve had forever dob last 4 job title street address. Iíve entered everything correctly I donít understand why itís saying itís not correct
    If you are still entering #ís make sure the number pad is locked Iíve made that mistake before and was so tren angry I almost threw my laptop

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey some of these shops still do other methods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

When you buy bitcoin from coinbase make sure you use your debit card, it's available WAY faster than if you use your bank account.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

I know a few sources use zelle which is super fucking easy to send and receive and a few also use pay pal but unfortunately itís a select few and that limits me on who I can use and Iím sure thoes of you who have seen my rants know how pickey I am with my aas lol not that Iím picky I just got tired of ordering $500 worth of gear and $200-$300 worth of its underdosed. Thankfully with aas my top two go to sources have easy payment options but ordering pharma grade such as arimidex, modafinil, or whatever is where it gets tricky and this order Iím in need of is specifically pharma grade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate everyoneís feedback man i truly do. Unfortunately my stupid ass spelled my name wrong on coinbase and didnít realize until it blocked me for 24hrs lol. Iím going to try all options mentioned tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get this figured out if anyone else has anymore input the more the better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate everyoneís feedback man i truly do. Unfortunately my stupid ass spelled my name wrong on coinbase and didnít realize until it blocked me for 24hrs lol. Iím going to try all options mentioned tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get this figured out if anyone else has anymore input the more the better
    Definitely try coinbase again, alot of sponsors offer discounts just for paying with bitcoin which is a nice bonus. Once you get it you won't wanna use any money wiring service bro

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk