How To Meet Women At The Gym

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-myelinated-axons.htm

Here ^ is a good overview of how Myelinated Axonx function.

Ifwe are to understand male and female relationships wecannot ignore basic Neurobiology.

Graymatterdisconnects what it thinks are distractions, while White matterconnects things. Men disconnect, women connect. Yes, there will bevariations among individuals. Some women are more masculine, and somemen are more feminine. But on average these differences are verysignificant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

Greymatter areas of the brain are information to action centers. Greymatter contains lots of cell bodies and relatively few myelinatedaxons, while white matter contains relatively few cell bodies andlots of of myelinated axons.1White matter affects learning distribution and coordinatescommunication between different brain regions. It is more processoriented.2That is why females operate from the ProcessOriented Paradigm. Womenare more empathetic and better at making emotional connections.3Women are able to handle multiple tasks at once.
    1Purves, Dale; George J. Augustine; David Fitzpatrick; William C. Hall; Anthony-Samuel LaMantia; James O. McNamara;
    Leonard E. White (2008). Neuroscience (4th ed.). Sinauer Associates. pp. 15Ė16. ISBN978-0-87893-697-7.
    2Douglas Fields, R. (2008). "White Matter Matters". Scientific American. 298 (3): 54Ė61. Bibcode:2008SciAm.298c..54D. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0308-54.

3Crespi and Badcock, 2008 Battle of the sexes may set the brain.Nature. 2008 Aug 28;454(7208):1054-5. doi:10.1038/4541054a.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

If the above looks like a cut and paste, it is. It is from my book.

Here is another excerpt: Graymatter creates more focus, more intensity, a tunnel vision when doingsomething like hunting. Once they are deeply engaged in a task, menmay not demonstrate much sensitivity to other people or theirsurroundings.1 Thistunnel vision is the product of The Problem-Solution Paradigm. Themale brain is much more compartmentalized. Think of it as millions oflittle boxes that each store specific information. Information forstarting a fire is kept in a separate box from information abouthunting. Very little is connected. Now for women, EVERYTHINGisconnected.
    1Jantz, 2014. Brain Differences Between Genders, Psychology Today Feb. 27

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    967 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hj2 View Post
    maybe you guys should stop reading about how women think and actually start talking to them.

Oh, I don't know, hj2. That's kinda scary . . .

Hugh Jassol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Oh, I don't know, hj2. That's kinda scary . . .
    no shit, but this thread to me is comical.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Rep Points

no shit, but this thread to me is comical.
    Maybe thread needs pics of these hot babes these guys are after at the gym ? OD

Hugh Jassol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    they are too scared to talk to them, you think they are going to get a pic? maybe professor tard has a book he's copied on how to take pics of women you'll never fuck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

In the seduction community there is a name for talking to women: It is called "opening." You should be opening at least 3 women every day. You should be number closing (getting the phone number) of at least 1 or 2 a day. As you develop your opening and number closing skills you should be getting a least 2 phone numbers a day.

This juncture is where you will build something known as a dating rotation. Ideally, if you are growing, you should have a solid dating rotation. You will have a Tuesday night girl, a Thursday night girl, and a Sat night girl.

Rank your women. Make sure to see your number one prospect during the week, not on the weekend.
    Last edited by Procard; 09-04-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

The gym is a fantastic place to meet women. It also gives you the opportunity to open lots of women. Furthermore, you can do something I call "demonstrating excellence in her presence."

To illustrate, you see an HB 8 (Honey Bunney who is an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10). She is using incorrect technique on a lift. Open her and then show her how to do the lift correctly. Then you say "I would love to show you more, but I have to get back to my training. Give me your phone number and we can talk more about your training."

Don't ask for her number, just tell her to write it down. Carry a pen and paper in your gym bag. Your mindset must be that she is lucky to get your attention. Be fearless. Every rejection moves you closer to success. As your opening skill set evolves rejections will become infrequent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I PMd you a picture of my wife. Please keep her off the main forum. Keep in mind, I am extremely ugly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

they are too scared to talk to them, you think they are going to get a pic? maybe professor tard has a book he's copied on how to take pics of women you'll never fuck
    I saw a picture of your girlfriend...Who beat her face with an ugly stick? How can you look at that day after day?. Look like she is running a gram of tren ace/week. She is so ugly I would put one bag over her face, and one on your's in case hers fell off.

Hugh Jassol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    I saw a picture of your girlfriend...Who beat her face with an ugly stick? How can you look at that day after day?. Look like she is running a gram of tren ace/week. She is so ugly I would put one bag over her face, and one on your's in case hers fell off.

you think trying to insult my wife is going to get to me? just shows you are jealous and have nothing to come at me with. just a sad loser on the internet trying so hard to be liked........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd take pics but Iím afraid of being put on the creepy list... I talk to them tho. Iím really handsome tho so..... haha

but seriously.... most women who are into me are too insecure for sexy pics... I mean if they werenít insecure they wouldnít mess with me in the first place 😉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

you think trying to insult my wife is going to get to me? just shows you are jealous and have nothing to come at me with. just a sad loser on the internet trying so hard to be liked........
    I am sorry, bro, just looking at that shriveled and wrinkly face made me have to miss a meal. Don't go around bragging on the forum about your wife when her face looks like a game of ti tac toe.

Several board members have see my wife. She is exceptionally beautiful. Yes, she is a post op tranny abut she was never as ugly as what you have going on. Yikes!

Hugh Jassol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    I am sorry, bro, just looking at that shriveled and wrinkly face made me have to miss a meal. Don't go around bragging on the forum about your wife when her face looks like a game of ti tac toe.

Several board members have see my wife. She is exceptionally beautiful. Yes, she is a post op tranny abut she was never as ugly as what you have going on. Yikes!

You smell that............. thats desperation. last resort of a sad little troll. haha what a loser