• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ampule syringe filter

Chuck Waygen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you need a filter on the syringe when drawing from an ampule? I just saw someone using one on youtube.

No they are sterile, just be careful not to contaminate it by sneezing or having a fan blowing while drawing it

No........................I used to hate amps...Haven't used them in years..

Amps contain microscopic shards of glass from the opening procedure. Kinda impossible to avoid no matter how careful you are, definitely impossible to see w naked eye. Over time you'll draw and inject these tiny shards and they'll build up in the muscle tissue because your body can't metabolize them. Whether this bugs you or not, that depends on you. Could be harmless. Could be causing problems in the long term. I doubt there's been any studies. But scans will prove they're there.

It bugs me so I avoid em. I could see where a filter would eliminate them before pinning but seems like a big hassle all around.

I use a 18g for ampules, you can also snapp the neck and tilt them back upside down the fluid won't leak out and "suck" the drop with the needle.. that part is tricky, but there's vids out there on how to do that to get every last drop!

Never have and im still alive . Like old wise tails when were a kid. If you jerk off you go blind. I can still see to put needle in amp and draw oil.

18g ...Damn Vis..You still have those off Mexican Deca???

I know......but 18???...................What's up old man??

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks! I watched a slow motion video on you tube of someone opening glass amps. It looked like tiny glass shards went everywhere LOL. Im not gonna filter. Prob last time with amps.

After you smash a few and cry a little.....Most say F it and never use them again

amps are easy, score, snap, draw.... The trick is heating them up under the faucet for a minute, try to create a positive air pressure inside so when you snap it, air is escaping, blowing any micro shards out... thats my theory and I'm sticking to it.. at the very least, it makes for super super smooth draw and pin.

amps are easy, score, snap, draw.... The trick is heating them up under the faucet for a minute, try to create a positive air pressure inside so when you snap it, air is escaping, blowing any micro shards out... thats my theory and I'm sticking to it.. at the very least, it makes for super super smooth draw and pin.

Good theory! And I bet it works. Mostly. On even-numbered days. Go get a scan and see if you're right and the muscles are shard-free! Actually, bad idea... better not to know, lol. I bet I got plenty and I haven't used em in forever.

even with micro glass shards, still better than old Olympus gear.. pip for the entire blast....

Back