• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dq aug hplc

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
here is the comprehensive HPLC analysis for august. we will be conducting these test each month on different products.
this test was done with the help and support of some mod supervision.
some claims are floating around that Janoshik testing are flawed so we conducted a test of our own.

the samples sent were as follows.
all samples were sent in 2ml HPLC sampe vials.

S1- 1ml testosterone cypionate 200
S2- 1ml testosterone isocaprioate 200
S3- 1ml trenbolone acetate 100
S4- .5ml test cyp 200, .5ml tren ace 100, .5ml mct oil.

Sample 4 was a control sample we conducted to test the validity of janoshiks HPLC testing. all samples were sent off blind, with no identifying markers other then numbers 1-4.
sample 4 was designed to eliminate many potential variables, HPLC would be the only way to tell the exact volumes and concentration of sample 4.
the numbers of sample 4 are derived directly from samples 1 and 2. the MCT oil was to dilute the mixtures to provide an extra layer of difficulty.
this means that only 1/3 concentration of trenbolone would be present and only 1/3 concentration of testosterone would be present.
to derive a number we simply divide the concentration of sample 1 by 3 and the concentration of sample 2 by 3 and this should give us an accurate description of what sample 4 actually contains.

lets just say the results are quite interesting.
attached below are the final results.
i will quickly write them out as well.

Actual content:
S1- contained 248.13 mg/ml of tes cypionate ( HIGH )
S2- contained 252.62 mg/ml of test iso ( HIGH )
S3- contained 111.66 mg/ml of tren ace ( IN RANGE )
S4 - contained 34.98 mg trenbolone ace and 79.01 mg testosterone cyp ( IN RANGE )

Attachments

• S1 s.jpg
    S1 s.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 54
  • S2 s.jpg
    S2 s.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 56
  • S3 s.jpg
    S3 s.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 56
  • S4 s.jpg
    S4 s.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 55
Ok. Kinda weird.
Test is overdosed considerably and yet people were coming back with numbers lower than expected?!?
Maybe our guessed as to WHEN to run bloods in the Iso ester are off. I mean, scientifically speaking, it made sense. Things are always different in the real world and different from individual to individual as well.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
im not sure how to reply to this comment, we do have a testing section with dozend of blood results all perfectly in range, hundreds of blood test throughout our subforum over the past 5 years all within range and consistent. blood serum is crude, HPLC is as accurate as we can get.
we did not build such a good reputation by putting out poor products, it came over years of consistency. Please consider all variables involved with any blood serum test, averages are more important then any 1 single test. if you wish to conduct serum testing on any of the above products we would be happy to consider.
Ok. Kinda weird.
Test is overdosed considerably and yet people were coming back with numbers lower than expected?!?

im not sure how to reply to this comment, we do have a testing section with dozend of blood results all perfectly in range, hundreds of blood test throughout our subforum over the past 5 years all within range and consistent. blood serum is crude, HPLC is as accurate as we can get.
we did not build such a good reputation by putting out poor products, it came over years of consistency. Please consider all variables involved with any blood serum test, averages are more important then any 1 single test. if you wish to conduct serum testing on any of the above products we would be happy to consider.
I wasn't bashing man!! I'm trying to help and figure it out!! No disrespect meant at all.

Sample 4 proves that jano does in fact test products via HPLC. There is no way he could have known what was in the vials and how much. This also disproves the naysayers calling the test iso and test cyp “watered down” or “under dosed”. In fact, they’re both over dosed and further proves how crude blood testing for accuracy really is.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Ok. Kinda weird.
Maybe our guessed as to WHEN to run bloods in the Iso ester are off. I mean, scientifically speaking, it made sense. Things are always different in the real world and different from individual to individual as well.

The testing method I outlined for iso when the mix up happened should be more suitable.

Where that was, I dunno.

But testing iso 7 days after a pin is not going to give accurate results you're correct.

none taken at all compound. much respect to you my friend. Serum testing is crude. hopefully soon we will see the cyp and iso results a bit more in the 200 range, these test will be sent off and adjustments will be made.
i think some of the serum testing should be re evaluated honestly, after running many blood test myself on multiple reputable shops and even my prescribed trt i still do not get the results expected with the protocols on the forum. if i did an average of all my results yes indeed i would be pretty close to the forums protocol, but it is certainly not a linear process. some blood results come in 200ng under range, some 200 over. it is really rudimentary and hard to tell what else really has an effect on exogenous testosterone and blood serum levels. if i posted every result from my TRT i could say that one month it is underdosed and the next month it is overdosed. posting those results on the forum creates a political catastrophe and most cases it is bad for the sponsors.
I wasn't bashing man!! I'm trying to help and figure it out!! No disrespect meant at all.

i agree with montego on the Iso, it is a very unique ester. it is nearly as short as prop and nearly as long as test e. right smack dab in the middle.
The testing method I outlined for iso when the mix up happened should be more suitable.

Where that was, I dunno.

But testing iso 7 days after a pin is not going to give accurate results you're correct.

Where that was, I dunno.

I don’t think anyone after the mix up tested iso 7 days out I personally pulled my labs on iso 48 hrs after last pin

Hey
none taken at all compound. much respect to you my friend. Serum testing is crude. hopefully soon we will see the cyp and iso results a bit more in the 200 range, these test will be sent off and adjustments will be made.
i think some of the serum testing should be re evaluated honestly, after running many blood test myself on multiple reputable shops and even my prescribed trt i still do not get the results expected with the protocols on the forum. if i did an average of all my results yes indeed i would be pretty close to the forums protocol, but it is certainly not a linear process. some blood results come in 200ng under range, some 200 over. it is really rudimentary and hard to tell what else really has an effect on exogenous testosterone and blood serum levels. if i posted every result from my TRT i could say that one month it is underdosed and the next month it is overdosed. posting those results on the forum creates a political catastrophe and most cases it is bad for the sponsors.
id leave them as is. It always scares me when reports come out higher than expected and brewers start cutting the doses back I’ve seen it end bad too many times

IML Gear Cream!
im curious what allegations can now be brought against jano. im sure in some way with previous allegations things were misconstrued in some political fashion.
i just do not see how sample 4 could have been done with labmax, that is impossible. even with a raman spectometer to identify content, for those who do not know what that is.... it is a device that uses a laser to identify basically any substrate liquid or solid. it can quickly identify what something is by simply placing it in front of the beam. A raman device would be able to detect the presence of trenbolone, mct oil, and testosterone but would not be able to identify the amounts of each. This instrument is far less expensive then HPLC machines but still not cheap and still would not be able to fake sample 4. the content of sample 4 could have been any ratio but the test showed it to be exactly correct in accordance to sample 1 and 3 and in accordance to their 1/3 ratio in the sample vial.
Sample 4 proves that jano does in fact test products via HPLC. There is no way he could have known what was in the vials and how much. This also disproves the naysayers calling the test iso and test cyp “watered down” or “under dosed”. In fact, they’re both over dosed and further proves how crude blood testing for accuracy really is.

Dispense Quick Rep

Last edited:
I think it's a solid test and there's not much to question. The "fixed" vial that was made with the two compounds pretty much negates that being an issue.

Someone will try to shoot holes in it but, most members will realize it's legit.

I think it's a solid test and there's not much to question. The "fixed" vial that was made with the two compounds pretty much negates that being an issue.

Someone will try to shoot holes in it but, most members will realize it's legit.
Mands will come outta the wood work.
Jk lol but what happened to him has made Jano work 5x as hard to prove himself.

we will continue to use Janoshik for all future testing. and we will continue to periodically send control samples to ensure consistency. keep an eye open for next months HPLC report, we are going to test some rare drugs like primobolan ace and halotestin!

Mands will come outta the wood work.
Jk lol but what happened to him has made Jano work 5x as hard to prove himself.

Oh I agree that situation was fucked. We spoke about it when it happened actually.

This is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Jswole tells me all the time when using your gear he gets by on half the doses of other ugls. Since yours isn’t terribly dosed makes me wonder how much other sponsors are selling half dosed gear

This is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Jswole tells me all the time when using your gear he gets by on half the doses of other ugls. Since yours isn’t terribly dosed makes me wonder how much other sponsors are selling half dosed gear

Most other UGL’s couldn’t tell you either because they have no idea. Not shitting on other sponsors, just stating facts because you cannot know the actual dosage without HPLC testing. The test is a testament to that. There were people claiming DQ’s testosterone was “watered down” and under dosed, we thought it was pretty spot on and we all found it both are roughly 50mg OVER dosed.

Dispense Quick Rep

What’s next on the list for testing Sherk? Also about the watered down statement... guys are always going to talk shit for whatever reason but thoes same guys talking shit are the same ones sending me PMs about DQ thanking me for recommending them lol it’s kinda funny really

should be doing a poll on the next 2 items for the month of september.
then an auction of the 2 products chosen to raise the funds for the testing. should be a fun time!
What’s next on the list for testing Sherk? Also about the watered down statement... guys are always going to talk shit for whatever reason but thoes same guys talking shit are the same ones sending me PMs about DQ thanking me for recommending them lol it’s kinda funny really

Get Shredded!
test blend is what i want to se the most.
i saw some results on SP sust and the test total was proper but they didnt have any test acetate in the blend at all. im curious to see all the listed ingredients in the proper amounts.
also knowing AI is on point is very important.
Test blend and Aromasin are my votes

Back