• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre "an odious little grifter"

You're quite stupid, getting nothing right. That's fine tho I'll leave you to it.

Lol.

You’re so fucking smart right?

How did your life turn out so far??

Bc seems like this “stupid” guy has a better life then you.

But you keep going paycheck to paycheck. I will leave you to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think of how many people die in car accidents every year. Or how about hospitals? Consider how many people die from common influenza or other common illnesses each and every day. Politicians know these numbers far exceed deaths from gun crimes. Yet they continue with the gun control narrative. Media blasts us with over the top 24/7 propaganda each and every time we have another shooting incident just like clock work. They hope to convince us that our government and new laws are the only thing which can keep children safe from violence. The problem is, we've been down the gun control pathway many times throughout history yet murders continue. Law makers hope and pray we don't educate ourselves on facts, statistics, and most of all, history. They want us to only consider their controlled narrative which is based solely on emotion. Make no mistake about it, they're not stupid. They're calculated and deliberate. Gun control is not about protecting anyone especially children which most of them support aborting. Gun control is about controlling the way you think, and your Constitutional 2nd Amendment right to defend yourself/family from tyranny. Law makers have an ages old agenda to push America further into the clutches of world government. Currently, and historically, the only thing standing in their way is our Constitution. However, with the dumbing down of the population via the educational systems, in only a few generations (or less) they could convince the people to amend the constitution. If that actually happens then we'll see what true tyranny looks and feels like. Mao, Stalin, and Hillary all agree....gun control works. As parents, and grandparents, it's out duty to educate our children the value of liberty. As fathers, and grandfather we may fail in many ways, but this is one subject we must never fail at. If you agree with me, make a promise to yourself to never fail to instill liberty into the hearts of your children. Proper education is the key to combating evil indoctrination schools, media, and entertainment unwillingly force upon our young people.

Last edited:
AIDS kills people but you don’t see homosexuality being illegal... anymore

hahaha

queers

Think of how many people die in car accidents every year. Or how about hospitals? Consider how many people die from common influenza or other common illnesses each and every day. Politicians know these numbers far exceed deaths from gun crimes. Yet they continue with the gun control narrative. Media blasts us with over the top 24/7 propaganda each and every time we have another shooting incident just like clock work. They hope to convince us that our government and new laws are the only thing which can keep children safe from violence. The problem is, we've been down the gun control pathway many times throughout history yet murders continue. Law makers hope and pray we don't educate ourselves on facts, statistics, and most of all, history. They want us to only consider their controlled narrative which is based solely on emotion. Make no mistake about it, they're not stupid. They're calculated and deliberate. Gun control is not about protecting anyone especially children which most of them support aborting. Gun control is about controlling the way you think, and your Constitutional 2nd Amendment right to defend yourself/family from tyranny. Law makers have an ages old agenda to push America further into the clutches of world government. Currently, and historically, the only thing standing in their way is our Constitution. However, with the dumbing down of the population via the educational systems, in only a few generations (or less) they could convince the people to amend the constitution. If that actually happens then we'll see what true tyranny looks and feels like. Mao, Stalin, and Hillary all agree....gun control works. As parents, and grandparents, it's out duty to educate our children the value of liberty. As fathers, and grandfather we may fail in many ways, but this is one subject we must never fail at. If you agree with me, make a promise to yourself to never fail to instill liberty into the hearts of your children. Proper education is the key to combating evil indoctrination schools, media, and entertainment unwillingly force upon our young people.
Big pharma is our #1 killer

Sent from my FDA work phone

AIDS kills people but you don’t see homosexuality being illegal... anymore

hahaha

queers
The CIA needs to bring back sickle cell...wait, most of them are anemic!!

Big pharma is our #1 killer

World government uses many types of resources so it's a combined effort. However, big pharma is absolutely all part of it, no doubt.

Back