• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Punk ass kid bullying my little girl

johnny0utlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Apperantly This little fuck has been picking on my little girl at school last year and now this year. As much as i want to bash this kids face in i cant go to jail but better believe in the mean time im trying to find out who his daddy is so i can well lets just say have a “conversation”. I cant stand bullies and im heated. Apperantly hes posted videos picking on my girl. You guys do me a favor and send him a bunch of DMs shake him up a bit.

edgar allan poe famous poems list

Hope that kid gets the worst diarrhea during class and gets bullied for it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is your girl white? If so, does he not know what white privilege is or that he could get the noose?

I would go to the school directly to his classroom and tell that punk something. If his daddy's got something to say I'd beat his ass. No bullshit. Scumbag is videoing? Yeah, I would make sure his daddy sees it and knows exactly why his nose is busted and arm is in a cast. Fuck that. You want us to threaten a 13 yr old punk? Grow a pair and stand up for your daughter.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

This idea will only provoke him to harm your little girl. find out where he lives and show up with your daughter by your side

Oh trust me im taking care of it. Just want the little shit to be shook.

My daughter is now taking BJJ and I can tell you this I feel sorry for the next bully that picks on her, she’s 13 years old and rolls with grown ass women and submits them and yes also gets submitted lol..

I did make it very clear to her the next mother fucker that touches you, break that fucking elbow and she’s damn good and quick to get mount and snatch that arm...

It’s will only take 1 time for her to make an example of someone and I doubt she’ll have to for a long time..

Her first BJJ tournament is in October I would of never thought she would love rolling soo much, she’s all smiles everyday she rolls..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your girl white? If so, does he not know what white privilege is or that he could get the noose?

Unfortunately the "race card" is superceding what little white privilege remains in our society. Unless they live in the boonies of Kentucky, Alabama or Mississippi, the kid is practically untouchable.

IML Gear Cream!
Do exactly what custom said. Then bend him over your knee and Spank him
like a lil bitch and have your daughter video tape it.

Id get all the vids, photos and everything and simply call the cops, have him arrested while at school honestly for making terrorist threats against my kids and family..... Doubt ull see him for a very very long time....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

im trying to find out who his daddy is so i can well lets just say have a “conversation”.

Serious suggestion here, assuming you do not want this to escalate and land in a concrete cell.

Ask for a meeting at the school with the boy's parents. If there is just a single mom, then this may not work well (likely with a black kid). If he has a Dad, and you confront him calmly, politely, and persuasively (be firm, but do not be aggressive), I bet his Dad handles it instantly. He probably has no idea and will take care of it. I know I would.

IF my son were bullying . . . LOL! I had one of my teenage boys accused of bullying. He had kicked another boy in the shin, hard, while wearing combat boots (the old style with steel toes). This was around that age. He left a bruise like a dinner plate. The school principal wanted to meet with me. My son told me the other kid threw a rock at him and hit him in the nut sack and thought it was hilarious. My son approached him, face to face, and demanded he apologize. The kid made a snickering sound and rolled his eyes, at which point my son kicked him hard, right in the shin. The boy was wearing shorts, and when his father picked him up, he saw the bruise and brought him back to the school and demanded my boy be punished.

I shared my boy's version of events with the principal, told the principal I was happy to meet with her, but if my son's version of events turned out to be true, that I objected to any discipline at all. She informed me that "fights" lead to suspensions, regardless of who started what. I simply told her to investigate, find out the truth, I would be happy to show up, but if my son was telling the truth, and you people unreasonable suspend him, I am going to buy him a fucking ice cream.

I never heard from the principal again.

The boy he kicked is now one of his good, close friends. Never again has he thrown a rock at my son's nut sack or otherwise attempted to cause him physical harm. They hang out together all the time.

I hope it works out well for you, but please consider the "civilized" route. The boy's parents may be willing to handle it once they are made aware of it.

Firstly being a Dad if twin girls. I would be furious and likely to go from zero to ballistic. But my wife would calm me down.

Find the photos and videos and see what they are of. Go to the School with them, and ask for a meeting with the parents. See what their reaction is. If the school doesn’t take action then go to the Poluce. It’s harrassment, and assault.

I don’t want you to go to jail or be arrested infront of your daughter that’s a no win situation for you.

Here’s an unpopular method.

reach out to the boy. Take him under your wing. Make a man out of him yourself. He’s still young enough to be saved... usually boys his age pick on girls they like... he prolly secretly loves your daughter...

Back