Pharmacom Store

Blood Work Is In - Please Advise - Something really wrong with my balkan cyp!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood Work Is In - Please Advise - Something really wrong with my balkan cyp!

Original thread here

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...getting-fatter

Been taking tesotsterone enanthate 200mg every week for about a year for TRT. Switched to Balkan Pharma test cyp and increased it to 300mg every week about 5 weeks ago to help build some quick mass!

Been feeling short of breathe. Dizzy, Disorientated and getting pain in my ankles/calves when walking. Also had an acne break out.

Got my blood results back today from venous sample and fuck me.... These don't look good!

I'll list the problematic values here but have uploaded pics of the full blood results.

LDL 3.21
    Testosterone 94.50 nmol/L
    SHBG 11 nmol/L
    Free Testosterone 3.530 nmol/L
    Prolactin 455 Mu/L
    Oestradiol 142

TSH 100
    Free T4 6.41

Seems like my thyroid has gone worse again. Was stable with TSH below 1 on the 50mcg levothyroxine a year ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    885 Posts
    Rep Points

Uhhhh...you took test cyp and your test score went up...so it does appear to be legit test. Are you blaming the gear for your thyroid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Uhhhh...you took test cyp and your test score went up...so it does appear to be legit test. Are you blaming the gear for your thyroid?
    2700+ test level from 300mg cyp?

I'm not blaming the test for my thyroid. That's a separate issue I'm sure.

More looking for advice on my prolactin, SHBG and LDL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points

Why would you title this something wrong with your Balkan cyp when clearly nothing is wrong with it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    675 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hop View Post
    2700+ test level from 300mg cyp?

I'm not blaming the test for my thyroid. That's a separate issue I'm sure.

More looking for advice on my prolactin, SHBG and LDL?
    How long after your last pin was blood drawn?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

You bumped your Balkan T-cyp to 300mg/wk and have 2700ng/dl levels, and now some health issues. And something's wrong with the gear? I guess it's possible. You think they're putting arsenic or cadmium in it? They must hate you.

What do you feel about the 142 pg/ml E2 level? Any AI on your schedule? You aren't trying to do a male-to-female tranny conversion are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    How long after your last pin was blood drawn?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    72 hours after last pin.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    You bumped your Balkan T-cyp to 300mg/wk and have 2700ng/dl levels, and now some health issues. And something's wrong with the gear? I guess it's possible. You think they're putting arsenic or cadmium in it? They must hate you.

What do you feel about the 142 pg/ml E2 level? Any AI on your schedule? You aren't trying to do a male-to-female tranny conversion are you?
    I'm new to all this man. To me 2700 sounded high from my dosage but it could be totally normal.

I'm not blaming the gear for how i feel i guess thats down to the thyroid issues. TSH at 100 puts you in a bad place.

Any advice on how to proceed? I'm not taking an AI right now. Nipples are not hard or puffy. But definite acne issues on face.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Just cause your nipples are puffy doesnít mean you donít need an AI.. Iíd start with taking an AI and getting bloods again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Rep Points

2700 on 300 mg of test Cyp? Thatís way hot. You are either pinning more than you say you are, tested 24 hours after pin, or just a hyper responder to testosterone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points

72 hours after last pin.

I'm new to all this man. To me 2700 sounded high from my dosage but it could be totally normal.

I'm not blaming the gear for how i feel i guess thats down to the thyroid issues. TSH at 100 puts you in a bad place.

Any advice on how to proceed? I'm not taking an AI right now. Nipples are not hard or puffy. But definite acne issues on face.
    But clearly from the title your blaming the gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Fair enough. Sorry for the snottiness... I was a bit blotto at the time.

Your title did sound like blaming the source. Be careful about that. It's fine if it's legit, but gotta have solid evidence first like bloodwork, pics of infection, or whatever. This is a low-BS forum in that regard and that keeps it valuable, I'm sure you agree.

I'd get on AI immediately as others have said too. 25mg/day aromasin perhaps, down to 12.5 after a few days. Not sure about exact numbers tbh, haven't looked at dosage guidelines in a while but... it doesn't really matter that much since people respond to gear and ancillaries (like AI and SERMs) to different degrees, AND we also have the issue of underdosed and sometimes bunk shit from UGLs. Bloodwork is the only answer. And frequently.

IMO you should ideally keep your E2 between 20-30 at all times, maybe more loosely between 10-40 as hormone levels are swinging around while going on and off cycles. I've seen a bunch of research showing high health risks for men who endure crashed or spiked E2 for extended periods. Your 142 levels is spiked, bad for your health and likely to cause gyno -- and who wants to deal with that surgery?

2700 ng/dl for your dose is a bit high but not bad, maybe the gear is slightly overdosed and/or you're a high responder. No issues there. In fact, an anti-issue. The gear is 110%.

Just get AI under way.

Thyroid issues are beyond me, never had to deal with em. But use the search field here to find some voluminous older threads by BTC and sheriv, among others, with a ridiculous amount of detail on how to treat and what to look for in blood tests. But yeah, whacked thyroid levels will wreck your life by all accounts. Fix asap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright I fucked up here... was blotto when reading your bloodwork, cut me some fucking slack eh, lol. You don't have an E2 problem.

Units on bloodwork are pmol/L, and 142 converts to just 39 pg/ml in the units we usually stare at in the forum. That's fine. No spike. But get an AI anyway and control that down to 20-30 before it gets higher which it might since you're increasing T dosage. A very small dose of 12.5mg 2x/wk of exemestane could do the trick easily since your levels aren't high to begin with. It's good to have on hand at all times in any case. Also, some nolva in case of gyno but you aren't at risk currently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a similar question.
    I'm on 300mg/week sust and my prolactin is 10% above the upper limit. How is it possible ? Prolactin shouldn't be elevated by test, right ?