• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here is a pic of my good friend Christine.

IML Gear Cream!
Careful bro- that sounds like a meltdown
He's under keen observation as we speak, he's in good care of 4 providers as we speak, 4 mental health providers that is.. If he acts up, he's taking 2mL's to the glute and off to the quite room!

He's under keen observation as we speak, he's in good care of 4 providers as we speak, 4 mental health providers that is.. If he acts up, he's taking 2mL's to the glute and off to the quite room!

In the movies it's always to the neck. You saying the movies are wrong?

Peace and Love my brethren.... be kind and humble and always have patience. Never know what someone else is going thru.

ps. I get denied sex by my wife all the time.

In the movies it's always to the neck. You saying the movies are wrong?

You are totally right too, they do do that, the jump on the back and get you from behind and jab you right in the side of the neck... I cannot say that the movies lie because in fact they really do use that huge caulk gun looking needle

You are totally right too, they do do that, the jump on the back and get you from behind and jab you right in the side of the neck... I cannot say that the movies lie because in fact they really do use that huge caulk gun looking needle

Lol!

And on a serious note, I just had some major dental work and those numbing shots they use really do involve some giant fucking needles and syringes. I'm not needle phobic anymore (who among us here could be?) but it was easier just not looking.

Lol!

And on a serious note, I just had some major dental work and those numbing shots they use really do involve some giant fucking needles and syringes. I'm not needle phobic anymore (who among us here could be?) but it was easier just not looking.
I don't care who you are sticking me in the gums with a pin always makes my knees shake lol

Lol!

That is the only time that I feel vulnerable and weak, is the moment they pull out that silver Needle that looks like it would bring down a werewolf, and they go right into your gums.. right when you think it can't go any deeper, that's when it has two more inches to go...
You see your reflection of sheer terror off of the barrel..

I don't care who you are sticking me in the gums with a pin always makes my knees shake lol
Oh yes...when I see my dentist with that horse syringe it's gonna be bad lol. I hated that thing with a passion as at the end I am a drooling idiot.

Lol!

Bet you'd rather pin gear with those giant syringes and needles lol.

Get Shredded!
Can anyone top my 17g in the ass sostenon redijects from mid-late 90s?- total newb- left knots in my ass but worked great
and why they came with 17g I have no idea- I didnt question it because I had no idea- I am guessing it was to convince for vet use for horses or something
Yeah why not? Bragging rights for the next pin party.

Last edited:
Can anyone top my 17g in the ass sostenon redijects from mid-late 90s?- total newb- left knots in my ass but worked great
and why they came with 17g I have no idea- I didnt question it because I had no idea- I am guessing it was to convince for vet use for horses or something
17g? That’s a fucking harpoon! That has to hurt lol.

During the pin not so bad- For a week after the pin, super bad PIP- yeah, I dont know how I did it for as long as I did- I freaking draw with a 20 g now. I cant imagine pinning with anything bigger than 23 g now.
17g? That’s a fucking harpoon! That has to hurt lol.

I've had at least 20 of those shots in my mouth this year....so fucking tired of that shit. And still need to schedule another root canal and crown!!!
Im about due myself too.... grrrr

they were 20g I actually just had some again about a year ago when I went to Mexico but that’s still huge

I've had at least 20 of those shots in my mouth this year....so fucking tired of that shit. And still need to schedule another root canal and crown!!!

Addiction-driven bruxism? :D That was my demon. Was lucky to get out of it with one deep cavity requiring root canal, and a lesser one for later.

Back