• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

President Trump Says I am The Chosen One

We are in some fucked up times right now! Smh

Well he's definitely fulfilling bible prophecy, just not in the way he thinks 😁

He's doing this on purpose to troll the Left. How does anyone not see how he messes with their heads daily?

And technically he is not wrong. 62 million people chose him. We now see Google manipulated between 2.6-16million votes for Hillary and DHS pre report is saying 7-10 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary in 2016. So she may have lost by 10-20 million Popular votes.

I'm Independent but I thoroughly enjoy seeing a non Politician come onto the scene and troll these other Politicians and half this Nation, who need it. Enough of this Politically correct BS. I'm voting for Trump in 2020.

He's doing this on purpose to troll the Left. How does anyone not see how he messes with their heads daily?

Yup, he owns the media and they are stupid to realize it.

Well... going back to what Hugh jassol said.. it is Gods plan... and he was elected.

in trumps defense, he was backed into a corner before he even got elected.

i just wish it was legal to knock antifa members out...

IML Gear Cream!
Trump has a better shot getting into heaven then the Clintons ... so there... nana nana boo boo Libby’s

He was talking about the chosen one to fid the trade negotiation with China. Quit believing dumb

Back