• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thick or Thin?

Thick or Thin?

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
565_1000.jpg

856_1000.jpg

640_1000.jpg

288_1000.jpg

299_1000.jpg

I’m thinking thin today and thick tomorrow!
I gained 3.8 lbs during my sleep! WTH!?

Max
26220e1c27c7ec9a2b9053395d0852ae.plist

Max

I figured it out Multi! I like all hot girls: age, size, Little butts, big butts, Bush/trimmed; bald. They just have to be pretty! That is a deal breaker for sex. Now as far as girlfriend/spouse- I chose the complete package !
I’ll fuck a bit booty chick but, taking home to family and going to beach with buds; gotta have a in shape hottie. Cannot have a gut.

On the real: If and when I get married; it is the personality that will be the main factor: she’s a 10 but may get heavy whatever; her personality will be the reason. BTW- I stole this one. HOT AF!

Max
7a9598ed44a7d525489ae0991219ed8a.jpg

I figured it out Multi! I like all hot girls: age, size, Little butts, big butts, Bush/trimmed; bald. They just have to be pretty! That is a deal breaker for sex. Now as far as girlfriend/spouse- I chose the complete package !
I’ll fuck a bit booty chick but, taking home to family and going to beach with buds; gotta have a in shape hottie. Cannot have a gut.

On the real: If and when I get married; it is the personality that will be the main factor: she’s a 10 but may get heavy whatever; her personality will be the reason. BTW- I stole this one. HOT AF!

Max
7a9598ed44a7d525489ae0991219ed8a.jpg

I figured it out Multi! I like all hot girls: age, size, Little butts, big butts, Bush/trimmed; bald.

Ha! Me too. I don't have a "type". I do like when they have something "different" though...and it doesn't have to be anything specific. Just something different.

And just remember...two fives makes ten!!! Looking back, there was a couple of girls (or more really, but two in particular) I'm pretty sure would have let me do anything and everything to them as often as I wanted...but I wouldn't give them the time of day because they didn't have the looks I thought I was after. If I could go back in time, I'd traumatize them. I mean leave them with stories they'd warn their daughters and granddaughters about. Just sayin. I regret having been a shallow teenager. Missed opportunities...

Back