• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thick or Thin?

Thick or Thin?

• Total voters
skinny-to-curvy-2.jpg

Thick...although I like small and petite on some girls..but we all have to admit..thick and fat ass has never been more popular in this day in age...there is an ass infatuation like never before these days, and I fucking love it

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I like medium-thick like the girls in the video above, but some petite girls are hot if they look a certain way and if they have nice round tits. Some curves are good but it gets easy for them to cross into "big" or "full figured" territory and I wouldn't really want to be seen with a "big girl". I like Hispanic women with slightly larger thighs, butts and bigger tits.

I prefer the skinny ones myself....but I’m an ass guy. Maybe it’s more in the hips that I care about? Hmm i like em small with nice hips and ass, couldn’t care less about tits

IML Gear Cream!
think is too close to fat, younger girls pull it off well when its tone but they get messy as they get older. I would say I prefer petite but when I was single all that mattered was they were ready to operate

Thick, but not fat...

Thick = pic 1, whereas fat is the last two. Ashley Graham = Fat not thick....

LowT

Attachments

• B06A666B-4BE2-4850-BF52-99B617BE8F38.jpeg
    B06A666B-4BE2-4850-BF52-99B617BE8F38.jpeg
    397.3 KB · Views: 609
  • 17C1A5B4-5436-475C-8905-5D75D2F1AC86.jpeg
    17C1A5B4-5436-475C-8905-5D75D2F1AC86.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 596
  • B2B16578-CFBB-420B-88B4-8A3D826A33F7.jpeg
    B2B16578-CFBB-420B-88B4-8A3D826A33F7.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 573
I don’t see any fat women in this post.

Then you need your eyes checked or lower your Testosterone.

Because the chick in blue is fat not thick. Sure she has a thin waist, but her tits and hips are full of fat. She doesn’t belong in a bikini. Take her top off and her tits will fall to the floor. She probably is the type that thinks she can pull off yoga pants. Someone needs to get her ass on some cardio, which clearly isn’t a word in her vocabulary.

LowT

Because the chick in blue is fat not thick. Sure she has a thin waist, but her tits and hips are full of fat. She doesn’t belong in a bikini. Take her top off and her tits will fall to the floor. She probably is the type that thinks she can pull off yoga pants. Someone needs to get her ass on some cardio, which clearly isn’t a word in her vocabulary.

LowT
Ummmmm I would say she isn't fat either lol.

Thick... so they don’t have complications while pushing my offspring out... need them around to nurture my seed.

Milford king is repopulating the world as we speak... deal with it Haha 😆

LowT

I’m guessing you like little boy bodies lol jk

I’m guessing you like little boy bodies lol jk

No, I choose thick in the poll too, and my wife isn’t a rail. That said, There is a difference between thick and fat. Ashley Graham comes on the seen and now all these fat chicks think some how they are healthy and they can where anything. Yoga pants are spanks for these chicks.

LowT

Back