• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thick or Thin?

Thick or Thin?

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
2017-Nieuwe-Extreme-Sexy-Lingerie-Hot-Badmode-Retro-Lage-Taille-Badpakken-Badpak-Bechwear-Bikini-Maillot-De.jpg

Anyways thick. Fat is when there are rolls. Thin is a little boy body, fuck no!

Depends. Not all chic's look good thick Vs thin and vice versa.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Exactly........this what i was about to post. Generally i like the thinner athletic look, thinner but with curves due to muscle not all fat.

I'm not very sure...

I watched the video and ... I tried to vote "YES, I want them!!!"

...but what are those sick choices?
help me, I'm confused.

What about doing a rail off a chubby girl? Now we’re asking the real questions here hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if your gonna stack em make sure the fat girl is on the bottom.... oh wait... what kinda rail we talking bout?

Both types of rails would be really fun right now....

Thick...although I like small and petite on some girls..but we all have to admit..thick and fat ass has never been more popular in this day in age...there is an ass infatuation like never before these days, and I fucking love it

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
You damn right! Ass ass ass and tities! My girl, is a nice semi thick Asian at 5"3 with ass and tities and I never ever get tire of it, never!!

But that's not to say that if I see another bad one I won't drule over it..haha

She gave me permission to post her pic and I might do it at other thread...the one that titles: wife, gf, x gf pics

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

You damn right! Ass ass ass and tities! My girl, is a nice semi thick Asian at 5"3 with ass and tities and I never ever get tire of it, never!!

But that's not to say that if I see another bad one I won't drule over it..haha

She gave me permission to post her pic and I might do it at other thread...the one that titles: wife, gf, x gf pics

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

You can't tease a bunch of guys on gear like that.

Gotta have em thick !!............................gotta say some skinny chicks ya can bang there heads off the headboard tho they def like it hard lmao

Back