• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting addicted to Affrin

mjrpowerlifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started working on getting better sleep. I have had sinus issues for a decade, but as I turned 40, it’s got progressively worse.

So I turned to the dark side: Affrin.

It works great! I love it. But I know the side effects, worse sinus congestion! Well I’ve been able to just take a puff before bed. But I feel it creeping to major congestion starting at 3pm. I’m resisting to take a puff.

Any suggestions? I am ruining my sinuses, but Affrin is SO GOOD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try a netti pot or one like it .Afrin can mess you up bad .There is also a surgery to clear out sinus and polluops - you might check with your doctor .Sinus can really mess with your sleep-Luck-OD

Switch to vicks

vapo spray or sinex or vapo x, all three are amazeballs, work like affrin,

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Flonase is good and can be ran for extended length of time. But it takes a few days to really kick in. Having said that, even it begins to have negative sides and you'll have to go off for awhile. If plain old saline nasal spray works to some extent for you, you might try using the saline gel. Like Ayr. But again, you have to be consistent and it takes a few days of use to really be noticeable.

Also, is it a dry house problem? 40% humidity or less? Humidify the place and it may fix the issue since you spend so much of the day there. Even just 60% could fix it.

Back