• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron lion is not just a cool name

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These guys offer great communication upfront and thought out with exceptionally good pricing.

The pack landed fast and was very discreetly wrapped.

I’m looking forward to trying the goods.

34f482ffc56dcc118b713141c227914e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re my #1 for GH for sure. I shout their name out to everyone I see asking about GH. They’ve been extremely consistent with purity. You made a great choice

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

A box or 2of those orange tops would be a nice donation to the Fantasy Football league......just sayin' lol

Lolz......that's up to the boss.

Yummy...

Whars the plan for them ?

slow and consistent use ...I’ve been on for a couple of months using EP euros at 3.5 ius 5 days a week (post workout) I just switched that to 2.5 ius everyday (post workout) to see which way I prefer... the end result for both protocols is the same 17.5 after 7 days, just a different split in dosing.

IML Gear Cream!
slow and consistent use ...I’ve been on for a couple of months using EP euros at 3.5 ius 5 days a week (post workout) I just switched that to 2.5 ius everyday (post workout) to see which way I prefer... the end result for both protocols is the same 17.5 after 7 days, just a different split in dosing.

Sounds good, i like preTrainning for extra placebo effect .

Might try it post in the near future to see if it helps with sleep on my last weeks of prep.

Sounds good, i like preTrainning for extra placebo effect .

Might try it post in the near future to see if it helps with sleep on my last weeks of prep.

Maybe some placebo effect but I think some real boost as a preworkout. I used to feel it more when I first started using hgh but it's there...imo

Back