• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PCT help please!

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all,

I need some help in formulating a proper PCT in accordance to a short cycle I just ran.

The cycle was a standard 500mg test cycle with an AI (arimidex) of 0.5 EOD. I ran into some complications my 5/6th week where my testicles started to shrink and I'm having some erectile dysfunction issues. I understand this is normal to some degree, but I don't want to risk any further reprecautions. So, I decided to get off and my last injection was 8 days ago.

CURRENT BLOOD WORK (4 days ago):

Testosterone Total-497 ng/dL
Free Test- 14.8 pg/mL
Estradiol- 10.6 pg/mL
LH- 0.6
FSH- 0.2

I have Clomid, HCG, arimidex on hand and I plan on running this as my PCT:

Week 1: 400IU HCG EOD (1200IU total week), Clomid 50mg EOD
Week 2: 200IU HCG EOD (600IU total week), Clomid 50mg EOD
Week 3: 100IU HCG EOD (300IU total week), Clomid 50mg EOD ***Bloodwork end of this week***
Week 4: Clomid 50mg EOD
Week 5: Clomid 25mg EOD
Week 6: Clomid 25mg EOD
Week 7: ***Bloodwork***

***Will utilize AI as signs flare up, currently estradiol is at 10.6 so i'm thinking about holding off on it until mid way through my PCT***
***HCG dosages i'm adjusting as how my testicles feel and using a tapering down method***
***Reason why i'm using 400IU 3x a week is because my vial is 4000iu and I don't feel the necessity to utilize a higher dosage of HCG due to the shorter length of this cycle, the compounds that I've been running (Test Cyp), and dosage ***

Again, this was a very short cycle, but I've been suppressed for about 11 days now.

Questions:

1. When should I start this PCT? I've heard people say wait 10 days and some people say 2-3 weeks (depends on the esters)

2. Should I use a higher dosage of Clomid? 100mg EOD or 50mg ED?

3. Should I use a higher dosage of HCG? 1500IU per week?

Please let me know what you think, thank you!

So what did you do for pct in all the other cycles you have asked about? Just curious as I don’t see any replies from you about what you actually did

You're ready for PCT. T level at 500 and crashing, no LH to speak of. You're shut down.

What natty T level are you hoping to recover?

I'd run that HCG 1,500/wk for a couple weeks to wake the Leydig cells, then cut it off cold and hope the clomid then helps wake up LH production.

Or best of all: Rescue your cycle. Get right back on, start running 1,000-1,500 HCG/wk to keep your nads functional despite exogenous T. Add proviron as necessary. That should resolve the problems you were having.

Last edited:
1. When should I start this PCT? I've heard people say wait 10 days and some people say 2-3 weeks (depends on the esters)

A: Some people feel good for 2-3 weeks after their last shot, but for me I'm feeling the crash after a week and my libido is toast by week two. I would at least begin HCG after the first week off.
-----------------------------------------------

A: 25mg or 50mg EOD is what doctors prescribe. No need to take more.

A: Yes I would do 500iu ED for the first week, then 500iu EOD for 1-2 more weeks before commencing SERM usage.

Last edited:
Ditch the HCG, and up your clomid to 100/100/50
and add tamox at 60/60/40/40/20

take bloods 4-5 weeks after last day of PCT

So what did you do for pct in all the other cycles you have asked about? Just curious as I don’t see any replies from you about what you actually did

I've never run anything more then just standard test cycles of 500mg and seen fairly well results with them. The PCT I used was Clomid 100/100/50/50.

You're ready for PCT. T level at 500 and crashing, no LH to speak of. You're shut down.

What natty T level are you hoping to recover?

I'd run that HCG 1,500/wk for a couple weeks to wake the Leydig cells, then cut it off cold and hope the clomid then helps wake up LH production.

Or best of all: Rescue your cycle. Get right back on, start running 1,000-1,500 HCG/wk to keep your nads functional despite exogenous T. Add proviron as necessary. That should resolve the problems you were having.

1. My natural T was at 675 prior to this (after running other cycles). So, I'd like to be around that range again. I believe it's doable, but will just take some time maybe 3-6 months.

2. Why not taper the HCG off? Wouldn't you want less of the HCG doing work as time goes on and more of your body creating it's own LH?

A: Some people feel good for 2-3 weeks after their last shot, but for me I'm feeling the crash after a week and my libido is toast by week two. I would at least begin HCG after the first week off.

A: 25mg or 50mg EOD is what doctors prescribe. No need to take more.

A: Yes I would do 500iu ED for the first week, then 500iu EOD for 1-2 more weeks before commencing SERM usage.

1. Yeah, i'm crashing hard right now. Fatigue, anxiety, memory weakness, and concentration problems. Libido is surprisingly high, but my dick is barely functioning. So, that's fun.

3. Why not HCG and SARM usage together for 1st 2-3 weeks?

1. My natural T was at 675 prior to this (after running other cycles). So, I'd like to be around that range again. I believe it's doable, but will just take some time maybe 3-6 months.

2. Why not taper the HCG off? Wouldn't you want less of the HCG doing work as time goes on and more of your body creating it's own LH?

I see your logic on the tapering but the real point of the HCG isn't to taper into LH in some smooth fashion -- I don't think that happens -- it's to blast those Leydig cells back awake since you weren't using HCG on cycle so they went into atrophy mode. IMO it's better to blast em hard while also hitting clomid hard (as you're doing) to convince the hypothalamus and pituitary that there's no E2 or T around and they also need to wake up. I don't know that tapering down HCG does anything helpful, but who knows.

Here's the famous "Power PCT" by Dr. Scally:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

And an old IML post by Vision on it: http://http://www.ironmagazineforum...documented-by-Dr-Michael-Scally-(a-must-read)

I see your logic on the tapering but the real point of the HCG isn't to taper into LH in some smooth fashion -- I don't think that happens -- it's to blast those Leydig cells back awake since you weren't using HCG on cycle so they went into atrophy mode. IMO it's better to blast em hard while also hitting clomid hard (as you're doing) to convince the hypothalamus and pituitary that there's no E2 or T around and they also need to wake up. I don't know that tapering down HCG does anything helpful, but who knows.

Here's the famous "Power PCT" by Dr. Scally:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

And an old IML post by Vision on it: http://http://www.ironmagazineforum...documented-by-Dr-Michael-Scally-(a-must-read)

Gotcha, I understand. I'll probably up the dosage to 500IU EOD and do that for 2 weeks. See how my testicles feel and if they swell up/feel better then i'll maybe drop down to 250IU or if not i'll continue with 500IU.

And, yeah I've seen that "Power PCT" that just seems like a bit too much IMO. Maybe, reserve that for people that have heavily suppressed their system or people that are taking rather aggressive cycles.

Edit-Oh, and that link isn't working for me. Mind PMing me it?

Back