Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,617 Posts
    Rep Points

Unavailable

I've had some issues in the family come up and I'll be absent from the forum a bit. It could be a a few days, it could only be a couple.

If you pm me I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatever it is I hope all gets well and will keep you in my prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,229 Posts
    Rep Points

We all got your back, Monte. Take care of whatever needs to be taken care of and we will be here for you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points

Take care of business we'll be here waiting. Hope everything gets back to normal or Better for ya.
    ~stink

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll add your family to my prayer list brother. Take care of yourself and your family

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Hang tough brother

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,667 Posts
    Rep Points

hope its not serious, take care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,805 Posts
    Rep Points

Take care Monte

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've had some issues in the family come up and I'll be absent from the forum a bit. It could be a a few days, it could only be a couple.

If you pm me I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks.
    Good luck.
    You know, how they say it
    This too shall pass (but through the ass)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Prayers bro!!! Keep your head up!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,617 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks guys.

So we admitted my daughter to a mental hospital yesterday.

Those who follow me know my daughter recently decided to stay with me full time while her mom moved again at the end of last school year.

A few weeks after her mom moved she used a Bobby pin to scratch her arm up, they weren't full blown cuts, and we started going to the school counselor every week to talk about what was going and she was doing well. Talking to her you wouldn't know anything was wrong. So yesterday my wife saw another scratch on her wrist and she said she did it with one of those razors that are in the little pencil sharpeners.

We took her to the hospital and from there they admitted her to a mental hospital for observing and evaluating.

If you were to see the marks on her arm you wouldn't think much of it but, the behavior is the scary part because she did it on purpose trying to deal with things kids these days have to deal with in Jr high and teen years.

It's heartbreaking to see your child go through something like this and no matter what you try you can't fix the problem, it's something they have to fix for themselves.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a shitty parent for not seeing it earlier or being able to do something about. It really sucks.

On the bright side, we were fortunate enough to be able to get her help before something worse happened and hopefully this will help her grow as a young adult.

So that's what's up. I know it's the pit so fire away if you feel the need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks guys.

Those who follow me know my daughter recently decided to stay with me full time while her mom moved again at the end of last school year.

A few weeks after her mom moved she used a Bobby pin to scratch her arm up, they weren't full blown cuts, and we started going to the school counselor every week to talk about what was going and she was doing well. Talking to her you wouldn't know anything was wrong. So yesterday my wife saw another scratch on her wrist and she said she did it with one of those razors that are in the little pencil sharpeners.

We took her to the hospital and from there they admitted her to a mental hospital for observing and evaluating.

If you were to see the marks on her arm you wouldn't think much of it but, the behavior is the scary part because she did it on purpose trying to deal with things kids these days have to deal with in Jr high and teen years.

It's heartbreaking to see your child go through something like this and no matter what you try you can't fix the problem, it's something they have to fix for themselves.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a shitty parent for not seeing it earlier or being able to do something about. It really sucks.

On the bright side, we were fortunate enough to be able to get her help before something worse happened and hopefully this will help her grow as a young adult.

Sorry to here she's struggling like that. It's great you caught on to it before it got more serious. Life's hard on kids these days. I'd dread school how things are. We're all. Thinking positively for you and your family. Well I am for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    675 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks guys.

Damn life throwing curve balls..sometimes we need an eye opener in order to put ourselves in a different light and think about our struggles we're dealing with in regards to others dealing with mental issues.. I've been admitted before, and it was an eye opener. Hopefully she will get strength from this experience. Teen years are tough as it is, but these days in the reality and world we live in now, it's even tougher than our generation.. stay up big man and positive vibes sent to your daughter

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít have kids but I have nephews and nieces and know how tough kids can be in each other... I also know that you wanna help her and be there every step of the way and no doubt that you will and itís great you caught this early on and sheís getting the help donít let yourself get dragged down with the thought you didnít see anything sooner you did an amazing job so far and will continue too my prayers to you and the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,805 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks guys.

Good thing you guys caught it before it escalated. I hope the best for your daughter Monte. Take care of your family.