ENERGY DRINKS... YAY or NAY?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Senior Member

    BangerP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    The grind
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    296
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Rep Points
    5107720

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    I got a birthday cake one sitting in my fridge at work ive been recycling to the back. Ill send in your way lol

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    Lmao thanks for the love :P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Member

    boogyboogyman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    67

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    2237716

    Its funny on graveyard shift i stay away from energy drinks can't sleep when I get off but on days and swings I drink them..just recently found out about bangs they work best for me. Drink them on my days off switching from graves to days for 2 days. Fuck graveyard shift..

    Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Senior Member

    Dukey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,032
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    428
    Thanked in
    303 Posts
    Rep Points
    335171107

    Love'm all...

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Senior Member

    Dukey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,032
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    428
    Thanked in
    303 Posts
    Rep Points
    335171107



    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,398

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,591
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,885
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Rep Points
    589164894

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukey View Post


    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
    Thatís the best tasting Monster IMO! The others have a diety flavor.

    Max

  6. #51
    Senior Member

    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Did you guys see rockstar came out with Bang like drinks. Got the bcaa and electrolytes and shit too. Kinda wanna try them but nothing beats the bang

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Senior Member

    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,235
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,797
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    1645783847

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Did you guys see rockstar came out with Bang like drinks. Got the bcaa and electrolytes and shit too. Kinda wanna try them but nothing beats the bang

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    Yup .. they won't be the last either. Everything in the whole industry revolves around trends and what's hot. Remember when all there was , was fucking redbull? Damn times have changed..

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Senior Member

    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Yup .. they won't be the last either. Everything in the whole industry revolves around trends and what's hot. Remember when all there was , was fucking redbull? Damn times have changed..

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    This is very true. But i LOVE the rockstar punched and there grape flavor. Lol so if they could turn those into the bang like ones. Thatd be great. Shit even redbull has 50 flavors now lol

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,398

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,591
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,885
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Rep Points
    589164894

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Did you guys see rockstar came out with Bang like drinks. Got the bcaa and electrolytes and shit too. Kinda wanna try them but nothing beats the bang

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    I havenít. Iíll try some. Used to be my original choice.

    Max

  10. #55
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,547
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,742
    Thanked in
    4,343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Did you guys see rockstar came out with Bang like drinks. Got the bcaa and electrolytes and shit too. Kinda wanna try them but nothing beats the bang

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    It's all I drink.

    They're cheaper and just as good.

    The marshmallow flavor is new and it's awesome.

    I also like the cotton candy and kiwi strawberry.

    The apple is decent and the tea as well.

    There's a raspberry flavor out to and it's good.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,547
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,742
    Thanked in
    4,343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyboogyman View Post
    Its funny on graveyard shift i stay away from energy drinks can't sleep when I get off but on days and swings I drink them..just recently found out about bangs they work best for me. Drink them on my days off switching from graves to days for 2 days. Fuck graveyard shift..

    Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
    Working different shifts is tough.

    I've been doing it for 13 and you never really get used to it imo. I also work on call though so I don't have a schedule.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Senior Member

    BIGDADDYPERK's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,370

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,008
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Rep Points
    12407692

    Hell yeah lol

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  13. #58
    Senior Member

    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's all I drink.

    They're cheaper and just as good.

    The marshmallow flavor is new and it's awesome.

    I also like the cotton candy and kiwi strawberry.

    The apple is decent and the tea as well.

    There's a raspberry flavor out to and it's good.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    They didnt completely butcher the cotton candy? Because reign did. I couldnt even force myself to drink it. Maybe ill give them a try. Ive only had blurazz and that was on accident lol.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,547
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,742
    Thanked in
    4,343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    They didnt completely butcher the cotton candy? Because reign did. I couldnt even force myself to drink it. Maybe ill give them a try. Ive only had blurazz and that was on accident lol.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    Yeah it's decent.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  15. #60
    Member

    boogyboogyman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    67

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    2237716

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Working different shifts is tough.

    I've been doing it for 13 and you never really get used to it imo. I also work on call though so I don't have a schedule.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    Luckily I got enough seniority to be on call no more. That sucks more then graves. That's what PROVIGIL is for lol...

    Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 04:19 AM
  2. Energy drinks/coffe?
    By TBJ in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:03 PM
  3. Energy Drinks
    By themason in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:52 PM
  4. Energy Drinks
    By themason in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:18 AM
  5. Energy drinks: Are they safe for you and your kids?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums