Insane pumps

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Insane pumps

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Bigt87's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    116
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Insane pumps

    That triple cyp is the truth man Iím tellin ya. I took a shot of last night in the lat , and took one cialis pwo. Pumps were so insane I had to cut the workout short couldnít even flex anymore. Now at work my arms are still veiny and pumped, and my dicks hangin heavy all the time which is a nice plus. I think Iíll take a daily cialis lol. Try it out! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3830.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	307.7 KB 
ID:	43014


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Dukey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    785

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,729
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    368
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Rep Points
    330295874

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigt87 View Post
    That triple cyp is the truth man Iím tellin ya. I took a shot of last night in the lat , and took one cialis pwo. Pumps were so insane I had to cut the workout short couldnít even flex anymore. Now at work my arms are still veiny and pumped, and my dicks hangin heavy all the time which is a nice plus. I think Iíll take a daily cialis lol. Try it out! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3830.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	307.7 KB 
ID:	43014


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will definitely have to give it I go. And yeah, the cialis is a nice addition any time.

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,690

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,130
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    5mg cialis preTrainning is fun.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    942

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    Rep Points
    449033202

    5mg EOD or even E3d is all I need. I've done 10mg and it's not really any better.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    223

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    730100

    20mg cialis and 2g of pink salt pre workout

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Biggaintime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,838
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,595
    Thanked in
    1,053 Posts
    Rep Points
    15950100

    Confirming what we already knew B87
    Love that tight pump feeling. Especially with arms

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    BIGDADDYPERK's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,371

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,007
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points
    12397692

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    Confirming what we already knew B87
    Love that tight pump feeling. Especially with arms
    The cialis is deff on point lol

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    BIGDADDYPERK's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,371

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,007
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points
    12397692

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDYPERK View Post
    The cialis is deff on point lol

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    My triceps were hard as a rock and I did not take any Cialis today or yesterday still kicking from the day before lol

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    BIGDADDYPERK's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,371

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,007
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points
    12397692

    Cialis is a must combined with a bit of dbol preworkout and maybe a little test or tren base.. you'll have the best Drive of your life

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Biggaintime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,838
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,595
    Thanked in
    1,053 Posts
    Rep Points
    15950100

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDYPERK View Post
    Cialis is a must combined with a bit of dbol preworkout and maybe a little test or tren base.. you'll have the best Drive of your life

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    I agree and love dbol. A good Dbol run will have you pumped and strong. High calorie and a ton of carbs nice full feeling. Lots of muscle glycogen

Similar Threads

  1. Just insane!!!
    By slyonepunch in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums