Pharmacom Store


A lot of talk about Trenbolone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,934

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,061
    Thanked in
    2,829 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    You've actually seen Tren make people nicer?
    Yeah my brother-in-law one of the nicest guys you could meet and when he's on tren he turns into a sissy lol 6'1" about 245. Last year we were both running the same cycle on the way to the gym he stopped his car to help an elderly man cross the street. Who the fuck does that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    You've actually seen Tren make people nicer?
    I always get like that when running tren

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,016
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,487
    Thanked in
    2,396 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Mast for some reason makes me puke once a day
    Interesting. I've been rather nauseous lately and I'm running mast with my tren. I thought I was just being a pussy lol

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,016
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,487
    Thanked in
    2,396 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oh, and if you don't run 700mg of tren daily you're a pussy lol

  4. #34
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fictional Reality
    Posts
    1,344

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    623
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points
    451553202

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Yeah my brother-in-law one of the nicest guys you could meet and when he's on tren he turns into a sissy lol 6'1" about 245. Last year we were both running the same cycle on the way to the gym he stopped his car to help an elderly man cross the street. Who the fuck does that?

    - - - Updated - - -


    I always get like that when running tren
    Lol that's awesome. I actually feel pretty calm and nice on Tren too, but haven't ran it for very long yet.

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,150

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    653
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    763
    Thanked in
    506 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Y'all are freaks. I'm nice normally, but kinda homicidal on tren. Not that that's a bad thing. So fuck off eh. I wasn't here and you don't know me.

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,231

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,654
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,067
    Thanked in
    2,536 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Y'all are freaks. I'm nice normally, but kinda homicidal on tren. Not that that's a bad thing. So fuck off eh. I wasn't here and you don't know me.
    same here... gotta have fun in life

  7. #37
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    2717706

    Everyone is going to react different with Tren. I personally donít run it very high. I donít feel I need to. To me Tren is icing on the cake. Iíve ran ace several times and at only 50mg eod. Get in and get out. Tren E Iíll run for longer, and have used ace to kick start, but Iíve never gone over 250mg a week. The results were what I was hoping for and the sides, which still suck were manageable

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fictional Reality
    Posts
    1,344

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    623
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points
    451553202

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder315 View Post
    Everyone is going to react different with Tren. I personally donít run it very high. I donít feel I need to. To me Tren is icing on the cake. Iíve ran ace several times and at only 50mg eod. Get in and get out. Tren E Iíll run for longer, and have used ace to kick start, but Iíve never gone over 250mg a week. The results were what I was hoping for and the sides, which still suck were manageable
    I have some Tren E and when I do run it I'm going to start out with 50mg on Mon and Fri. I'm about to start a new job so definitely not anytime soon just in case.. just cruising on test and bold Cyp for now, it's finance so I need that mental edge.

  9. #39
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    2717706

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    I have some Tren E and when I do run it I'm going to start out with 50mg on Mon and Fri. I'm about to start a new job so definitely not anytime soon just in case.. just cruising on test and bold Cyp for now, it's finance so I need that mental edge.
    Itís not a bad start. For me, maybe not for everyone I see good results at lower doses. Just make sure all other aspects are dialed in( training, diet, sleep)

  10. #40
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fictional Reality
    Posts
    1,344

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    623
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points
    451553202

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder315 View Post
    Itís not a bad start. For me, maybe not for everyone I see good results at lower doses. Just make sure all other aspects are dialed in( training, diet, sleep)
    Yes sir! I want to milk low doses for a while and get as muscular and strong as possible, especially in the thighs. I'm not too worried about massive weight gain.

  11. #41
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,392
    Thanked in
    2,107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    I have some Tren E and when I do run it I'm going to start out with 50mg on Mon and Fri. I'm about to start a new job so definitely not anytime soon just in case.. just cruising on test and bold Cyp for now, it's finance so I need that mental edge.
    just do 200mg a week no need to pin more than once and I think E ist estimated at 75MG of actual hormome per 100mg injected. anything under 150mg a week will not only shut you down but put you under the natural levels so you might as well not even inject at all your gonna feel like shit. just saying

  12. #42
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,392
    Thanked in
    2,107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    visuals help


Similar Threads

  1. Trenbolone a / Trenbolone Base Blend?
    By PinzProp in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2019, 08:53 AM
  2. Trenbolone
    By adhome01 in forum Drugs Gear
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 11:14 AM
  3. ALLLLLLLL TALK !!!! Alllllll Talk !!!
    By Sumner in forum The Pit
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 06:07 PM
  4. Trenbolone
    By powerseeker in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums