• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

A lot of talk about Trenbolone

IML Gear Cream!
You've actually seen Tren make people nicer?
Yeah my brother-in-law one of the nicest guys you could meet and when he's on tren he turns into a sissy lol 6'1" about 245. Last year we were both running the same cycle on the way to the gym he stopped his car to help an elderly man cross the street. Who the fuck does that?

- - - Updated - - -

You've actually seen Tren make people nicer?
I always get like that when running tren

Oh, and if you don't run 700mg of tren daily you're a pussy lol

Yeah my brother-in-law one of the nicest guys you could meet and when he's on tren he turns into a sissy lol 6'1" about 245. Last year we were both running the same cycle on the way to the gym he stopped his car to help an elderly man cross the street. Who the fuck does that?

- - - Updated - - -

I always get like that when running tren

Lol that's awesome. I actually feel pretty calm and nice on Tren too, but haven't ran it for very long yet.

Y'all are freaks. I'm nice normally, but kinda homicidal on tren. Not that that's a bad thing. So fuck off eh. I wasn't here and you don't know me.
same here... gotta have fun in life :)

Everyone is going to react different with Tren. I personally don’t run it very high. I don’t feel I need to. To me Tren is icing on the cake. I’ve ran ace several times and at only 50mg eod. Get in and get out. Tren E I’ll run for longer, and have used ace to kick start, but I’ve never gone over 250mg a week. The results were what I was hoping for and the sides, which still suck were manageable

Everyone is going to react different with Tren. I personally don’t run it very high. I don’t feel I need to. To me Tren is icing on the cake. I’ve ran ace several times and at only 50mg eod. Get in and get out. Tren E I’ll run for longer, and have used ace to kick start, but I’ve never gone over 250mg a week. The results were what I was hoping for and the sides, which still suck were manageable

I have some Tren E and when I do run it I'm going to start out with 50mg on Mon and Fri. I'm about to start a new job so definitely not anytime soon just in case.. just cruising on test and bold Cyp for now, it's finance so I need that mental edge.

I have some Tren E and when I do run it I'm going to start out with 50mg on Mon and Fri. I'm about to start a new job so definitely not anytime soon just in case.. just cruising on test and bold Cyp for now, it's finance so I need that mental edge.
It’s not a bad start. For me, maybe not for everyone I see good results at lower doses. Just make sure all other aspects are dialed in( training, diet, sleep)

It’s not a bad start. For me, maybe not for everyone I see good results at lower doses. Just make sure all other aspects are dialed in( training, diet, sleep)

Yes sir! I want to milk low doses for a while and get as muscular and strong as possible, especially in the thighs. I'm not too worried about massive weight gain.

Get Shredded!
just do 200mg a week no need to pin more than once and I think E ist estimated at 75MG of actual hormome per 100mg injected. anything under 150mg a week will not only shut you down but put you under the natural levels so you might as well not even inject at all your gonna feel like shit. just saying

visuals help

330wmts.jpg
testosterone-cypionate-half-life.png

Back