• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How much money have you lost?

Get Shredded!
I was gotten for about $1500. Fuck them pieces of shit.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

I lost 340 to bcg recieved some straight oil.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I guess I'm unique in a way as I have probably gained money rather than lost. My first source was a Canadian one that I made 2 successful orders with before they decided to lay low. Second source was off the dark web. I placed 3 orders with them and got blood work each time. The third round of blood work from the third order came back a bit low compared to the others. If I remember correctly I was running 600 mg each time and my first 2 blood tests came back around 3400 ng/dL. My third came back around 2600 ng/dL. I was still new and didn't realize all the variables that come into play with blood work and looking back today....the numbers were probably just fine. However I reached out to the vendor and showed him my blood results. He was all bent outta shape apologizing over and over and explaining that his Chinese raws supplier has been cutting corners etc etc. He even offered me double what I ordered for free if I agreed to get a new round of blood work and send it to him. So I paid for 5 bottles of test on that last order, and ended up with 15 total.

Shortly after that I placed a few orders with PSL, all of which were successful. And shortly after THAT, they hired me on as a rep...so I guess you could say I came out in the positives. Never really thought about it until this thread.

Let me say this-
I've always done my research and had made several orders with different sponsors... It was around when all this hacking/extortionist shit first started....someone jacked my email... And I ordered pretty hefty orders from 3 different vendors.....all was a loss.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

I lost 340 to bcg recieved some straight oil.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Had the same thing happen to me with MLG pharma when they were supposedly a top sponsor on here. All the mods and vets would say there gear was the best but it turned out to be straight oil and pixie stix powder in the dbol hahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Had the same thing happen to me with MLG pharma when they were supposedly a top sponsor on here. All the mods and vets would say there gear was the best but it turned out to be straight oil and pixie stix powder in the dbol hahaha

The gear and service was solid for a while. Exit scam later tho. :/ I was lucky not to get stung.

The gear and service was solid for a while. Exit scam later tho. :/ I was lucky not to get stung.
Only problem I have is the mods were deleting all negative comments when mlg started scammed and i got banned got "bashing" a vetted sponsor even tho i got sold bunk ass gear. They all tried to say I was lying like a bunch of clowns so always be careful just cause you dont see negative comments doesnt mean shit could have been deleted

I lost $200 to Aggressive Growth Labs.
Anybody remember them from three-four years ago?
I saw them on another forum. Anybody know if these guys are live somewhere now? I'm still after my order lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Only problem I have is the mods were deleting all negative comments when mlg started scammed and i got banned got "bashing" a vetted sponsor even tho i got sold bunk ass gear. They all tried to say I was lying like a bunch of clowns so always be careful just cause you dont see negative comments doesnt mean shit could have been deleted

Here? Nope. Doesn't happen.
Unless you HAVE NOTHING to back up your claim. Did you?

Back in the day when I was much more trusting, I ordered 7 kits of GH. Not sure what they were but they most definitely were not GH. That was the first and last time I got fucked.

Here? Nope. Doesn't happen.
Unless you HAVE NOTHING to back up your claim. Did you?

I also posted on their forum and under the source talk both got deleted and I had to make a new screen name.

They covered that shit up so fast I even got threats via PM

Times have definitely changed and things could be very different but just be careful at the end of the day if some random guy you've never met on the internet says something is g2g doesnt mean shit

One of my problems are I like to support new sources that come aboard which dosent work out all the time.
Biggest loss was about 3k from those fake mexican 50iu germans but was my own fault in some regards cause that was the first and last time I purchased that much before testing them out first but he showed me some fake results for hgh serum test to make me feel comfortable. Plus he offered to give me some free pharma hgh not to post results lol like you just didnt sell me some fake hgh.
Not to mention that scumbag is still around on other forums and got people repping for his dumb ass but some guys really dont understand what a rep job really is and it's a shame. Some dont realize they help them scam by defending and some delete threads which blows my mind that someone would delete a thread but some guys will do anything for some free gear at the end of the month. They forget what side they are really on. Rant over

One of my problems are I like to support new sources that come aboard which dosent work out all the time.
Biggest loss was about 3k from those fake mexican 50iu germans but was my own fault in some regards cause that was the first and last time I purchased that much before testing them out first but he showed me some fake results for hgh serum test to make me feel comfortable. Plus he offered to give me some free pharma hgh not to post results lol like you just didnt sell me some fake hgh.
Not to mention that scumbag is still around on other forums and got people repping for his dumb ass but some guys really dont understand what a rep job really is and it's a shame. Some dont realize they help them scam by defending and some delete threads which blows my mind that someone would delete a thread but some guys will do anything for some free gear at the end of the month. They forget what side they are really on. Rant over

Same boat. As you know. I’m leery about new bulk sources but prefer to have at least 2 on the ready.
GH is even tougher than oils.

Been in the game for about 10 years and have had pretty good luck until this past November. Long time source and board sponsor went dark right after I sent 1400. Got that same package delivered today saying unclaimed return to sender. Blown away!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Im new here, but not to the anabolic world. Over the past 5 years or so ive tried various sources ( always trying to find the next best ). I have a source i use but also buy gear other ways. Ive learned alot, ive been scammed and burnt alot. Make me feel better about it, how much have yall threw away before finding some good sources. Im at around 900 US bucks im the hole. Lol. Anybody lost more? How do you sleep at night 😂

I've been out around 350 bucks. Comes with playing long enough. I use a great source now who comes through every time. Great rep to. (Gear Church).

Back