• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Original Jefa Omnadren250 is in stock.

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
Omnadren 250mg/ml 5amps (testosterone blend),

It doesnt look like the one at the web site
Boxes are blue. Will post pics later if it doesnt sell out in a few hours :)
DS got a bunch of these for me recently. These are the real deal, and boxes look different than pharmaswiss boxes because they are for the russian and ex soviet market. So distributer is valeant Moscow, manufactured by Jelfa factory in Poland. The pharmaswiss ones are also made in jelfa poland as well but have a pharmaswiss label and pink box in certain countries. pharmaswiss is owned by valeant. And most importantly they work great.

Attachments

• A8969622-FE1D-4EE3-BDD3-4A4AB50C8550.jpeg
    A8969622-FE1D-4EE3-BDD3-4A4AB50C8550.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
DS got a bunch of these for me recently. These are the real deal, and boxes look different than pharmaswiss boxes because they are for the russian and ex soviet market. So distributer is valeant Moscow, manufactured by Jelfa factory in Poland. The pharmaswiss ones are also made in jelfa poland as well but have a pharmaswiss label and pink box in certain countries. pharmaswiss is owned by valeant. And most importantly they work great.

Awe so there’s 2 different colored boxes for different markets(countries) and that’s the only difference. Thanks for sharing this info

What are the esters in this these days?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind I found it on the site sorry

Same as Sustanon 250. But better becsuse no pip. Legit aspen sust is for ass cheek only. These omnadren are great. No pip whatsoever

Omnadren 250mg/ml 5amps (testosterone blend),

Boxes are blue, not pink. If you want legit Omnadren, here you are, I get it from pharmacy. And its not cheap.

First Stuff I ever ran was Omnas! Love em!
2bd7da2b50a17d89d7179f617bd0f7b4.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Supp bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up bear! I’ve been here since 15’ had to bring everyone over. MORE THE MERRIER!

07460d7543aac2674d4cda4bfdecf36a.jpg

Just bought 100 of these. Good opportunity for pharma grade and these have always been my favorite.

Yes, its Jelfa :)
Thats why I have a channel at YouTube for those who have troubles loading pics at ASF :)
Slightly different packaging but its Jelfa as well:

Yes thank you. It wasn’t loading when I looked.

Very cool

Max

Get Shredded!
Its much easier to open this box without the gloves :)

Yes, its Jelfa :)
Thats why I have a channel at YouTube for those who have troubles loading pics at ASF :)
Slightly different packaging but its Jelfa as well:

That’s perfect! Thank you for doing that DS!
Shit I would need to be very careful opening that box lol
I think I would man handle it and break the amp.

Last edited:
Back