• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chris Cuomo Threatens Man Who Hurled Italian Slur 'Fredo' at Him

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Chris Cuomo Threatens Man Who Hurled Italian Slur 'Fredo' at Him

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went nuclear on a guy who called him a derogatory name, threatening to beat his ass.

Chris was in NY when a guy approached him and called him "Fredo" ... an insulting name of a character in "The Godfather" ... a name that connotes weakness.

Chris is from a proud Italian family and it set him off, challenging the man, threatening ... "I'll f***in' ruin your sh*t. I'll f***in' throw you down these stairs."

https://youtu.be/2NAwowhwi9c

Cuomo told the guy ... the name "Fredo" is as offensive to Italians as the n-word is to African Americans.

He's a popular anchor who's made a name for himself as a fair-minded guy, but everything dissolved into abject rage as he scoffed at the guy who claimed -- clearly falsely -- that he thought Chris' name was Fredo.

It escalated even further, where Chis was clearly looking for a fight ... challenging the guy to take a swing at him.

He did not anchor his show Monday night ... it's unclear if he was scheduled to appear or whether he was off.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/12/chris-cuomo-threatens-man-who-hurled-italian-slur-fredo-at-him/

How many bodyguards were there he talks a big game for a punk.

The Cuomo fags are all woppy fredo fuckfaces

I can’t believe the liberals aren’t tearing him apart for comparing a movie character name to the oppression that the n word represents for the black man.

When ‘they’ call trumps kid “Fredo” in an attempt to point out he was stupid, there was no backlash at all. Lol

i cant wait to see how crazy this shit gets ...

I just called two of my co workers “Fredo”... one is Asian male the other a white chic... they didn’t get it, so far ... haha

I am part Italian and if someone called me Fredo in no way would I have been offended like this... You definitely cannot equate this the same way that a BLACK guy would if called him Nigger.

Definitely not smart to talk shit to anyone on the street... too many MMA heads and tren abusers walking around nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Funny shit- Too bad Cuomo didnt throw him down the stairs, get booted off of CNN and then go to rehab for whatever issues he apparently has.
He's been in the business long enough to know not even to pay a lick of attention to people like this. He will always have people calling him names- He is basically not allowed to retaliate in public like that.

Last edited:
Cuomo woulda got his ass handed to him by that dude... he knows it, errrybody knows it...

sounded very jersey shore like

I am part Italian and if someone called me Fredo in no way would I have been offended like this... You definitely cannot equate this the same way that a BLACK guy would if called him Nigger.
I'm Itailian, I would laugh that off, not offensive. real jersey itailian insult, " eh, I woulda been your father but your dog beat me ova da fence, get the fuck outa here"

I was born in Sicily, and came to the U.S when I was 9yo. I have never heard this "Fredo" shit before. Cuomo the homo is no more Italian then the fuckboys from the TV show Jersey Shore. And for him to act like that shows he's a sensitive little bitch.

Back