• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Having to self administrator TRT

bigrobbie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, been off gear for about 5 years but now I'm suffering from low testosterone. In a perfect world I would go to the endocrinologist and find out how low my levels are then start TRT. However, this isn't a perfect world and I don't have insurance therefore I'm going to need to take test replacement into my own hands.
I think I have the solution to the problem of finding out just how off my levels are. As I stated before I am uninsured so after a bit of searching came across this:

FSH Blood Test - HealthLabs

There are a few others similar but I'm not sure if they are legit or an elaborate money racket. If anyone has any thoughts or prior knowledge about these types of "online labs" just speak up.

Regardless of the exact levels (because I'm certain they are very low) I'll need to work out my own TRT. I am at a disadvantage however because although I've run countless cycles over the years I am new to TRT so advise is appreciated! I also have the disadvantage of treatment being purely symptom driven due to the lack of labs to monitor my serum levels. As as stated earlier, I'm hoping to find an affordable lab online. I go into this eyes wide open and understanding it's not ideal, but it is necessary.

If I was simply doing a bulking cycle I would be at ease planning my dosage schedule and length as well as ancillary meds I should anticipate needing but I'm in uncharted waters as far as TRT goes. I am obviously thinking a long ester test, either enanthate or cypionate. Do you guys think 200 mg every 12-14 days is a good approach or should I lower the dose and increase injection frequency to something like 100mg/week?

I am assuming that due to the fact that my levels will be low and I won't be on extremely high doses of multiple derivatives as I would be on a bulking cycle there shouldn't be a need for an AI or SERM but are there any companion meds or supplements commonly suggested in testosterone therapy?

Length of TRT from what I can conclude is indefinite considering restarting natural production isn't happening so I am leaving the long term plans open for now and take it roughly 6 months at a time...it's probably not a preferred way to approach this but it's the best I can come up with for now.

So to recap I am looking for ideas about getting lab work, as well as any thoughts on my possible approach to my TRT in addition, input on any other meds, supplements or ancillaries I may need...

Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys can offer I am in pretty rough shape physically and mentally! Hormone difficincy if a bitch! 😟

Labsmd.com is also a good place to order your blood work from. Many here, including myself use them. It’s about $50 or so. Order the female hormone panel. My trt was monitored by my dr until he retired. That was about 4 or 5 years ago. I’ve been self administering ever since. I’m not consistent with my trt. I tend to either administer 200mg once a week and sometimes do two injections of 100mg a week. Just depends. At 200 mg once per week, I feel has a bigger effect on my libido. By the end of the week, my libido skyrockets. Then after my injection, it dips. I was prescribed 200mg which is why I use that dose for trt. I feel great at that dose and I’m at the very top end of normal range.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Labsmd.com is also a good place to order your blood work from. Many here, including myself use them. It’s about $50 or so. Order the female hormone panel. My trt was monitored by my dr until he retired. That was about 4 or 5 years ago. I’ve been self administering ever since. I’m not consistent with my trt. I tend to either administer 200mg once a week and sometimes do two injections of 100mg a week. Just depends. At 200 mg once per week, I feel has a bigger effect on my libido. By the end of the week, my libido skyrockets. Then after my injection, it dips. I was prescribed 200mg which is why I use that dose for trt. I feel great at that dose and I’m at the very top end of normal range.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks for the reply...The more I think about it the more I'm leaning toward around 200 mg of a Sustanon type blend every 12-14 days. I am looking forward to getting my libido back!

I agree with sherk on 200mgs every 7 days is great for trt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's the labsmd panel:

https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

$76... You could save a few bucks with the privatemdlabs offering and their 15% coupon, up to you. I don't think it offers LC/MS/MS T assay but you may not need it.

For me, I'd aim for 1000-1200 ng/dl T levels and 20-ish E2. Also, HCG to keep gonads healthy. You might be able to achieve these T levels with just HCG + AI at moderate doses and that would avoid any oils altogether. Bloods needed to know, obviously.

If you go the oils route, you may still need an AI to keep E2 in a good range. And HCG to avoid atrophy and possible elevated cancer risk... same as with E2 getting out of control. That's why I suggest HCG + AI first since they're smart to use regardless of pinning T or not.

Definitely get labs first for baseline, as you're planning already. Then if pinning something like sustanon every 2 wks, get labs one day after pin and then right before your next pin... then you'll know the hormonal swings between pins and whether it's smooth enough or if you should do half the dose twice as often instead.

I just looked up sustanon to remind myself of the esters -- the longest of the four is decanoate and even that by itself is nearly a 2-fold swing at weekly injections, and the shorter esters bring the effective half-life of the mix way down. Once every 12-14 days will feel like a rollercoaster. Do like the other guys said and plan for 1x or 2x pins/wk.

https://steroidcalc.com/index.html

I ping 100 mg. each week, keeps me near high end of range. Keeps all my bloods perfect and feeling great.

Did 250 for a 12 week run and had a nice 1700 test level, but too much. Anxiety is the main issue, and blood pressure and even PSA.

100 for me is perfect..

Here's the labsmd panel:

https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

$76... You could save a few bucks with the privatemdlabs offering and their 15% coupon, up to you. I don't think it offers LC/MS/MS T assay but you may not need it.

For me, I'd aim for 1000-1200 ng/dl T levels and 20-ish E2. Also, HCG to keep gonads healthy. You might be able to achieve these T levels with just HCG + AI at moderate doses and that would avoid any oils altogether. Bloods needed to know, obviously.

If you go the oils route, you may still need an AI to keep E2 in a good range. And HCG to avoid atrophy and possible elevated cancer risk... same as with E2 getting out of control. That's why I suggest HCG + AI first since they're smart to use regardless of pinning T or not.

Definitely get labs first for baseline, as you're planning already. Then if pinning something like sustanon every 2 wks, get labs one day after pin and then right before your next pin... then you'll know the hormonal swings between pins and whether it's smooth enough or if you should do half the dose twice as often instead.

I found this: https://www.healthlabs.com/fsh-lh-test

Have you any thoughts on these guys?

I think a total testosterone test only should suffice as a preliminary for a baseline. How long into TRT should I get additional lab work and should that be more than simply total testosterone and if so what all should be tested?

What is the 15% coupon? Thanks!

For the basic panels it looks much more expensive than the labsmd and privatemdlabs panels.

$49 -- https://www.healthlabs.com/testosterone-testing-total
$70 ($60 w/ 15% off coupon) -- https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_t...how=1032&category=14&search=testosterone#1032
$76 -- https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

I wouldn't bother with the $49 panel since it gives you almost nothing.

I would recommend cyp over sust. Doc has me on 200mg/wk. If I were doing it without a doctor I would start around 150mg/wk split into two doses, subq. Do this for 3mo then run a blood test. Again, if it wasn't doctor supervised I would be much more cautious about having elevated e2 and would want a dose that wouldn't require any AI.

I would get 2 or 3 consecutive blood tests that verify good levels before I would consider it dialed in. At that point you can probably get away with bloods every 6mo or so. I've had some wacky shit happen regarding my levels that I would have never imagined so stay on top of it and be safe.

NEBIDO (bayer) - TESTOSTERONE UNDECANOATE is used in TRT more and more often. And many UGL good ones carry it so why not. I get it on script but shit legit one pharm grade is expensive...

I found 175mg wk in 2 split injection has me feeling the best. Id figure out the lowest possible dose that has your bloods looking good and you feeling good as well. Im hoping to back down to 150mg wk after this next mini blast im currently planning.

Best of luck brotha.

Back