• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
How much of each ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100mg of each every other day. 50mg of Var. I’m doing 50mg Of Proviron as well. I’m also doing 100mcg T4, 25mcg of T3, and 50mcg of Clen.

100mg of each every other day. 50mg of Var. I’m doing 50mg Of Proviron as well. I’m also doing 100mcg T4, 25mcg of T3, and 50mcg of Clen.

Nice

5 weeks 2 days out. Current updates sent to coach [mention]Montego1 [/mention] I think he is about to drop the hammer on me, LOL. Weight down just a little.

e37ed93ab8000723b3f3caf75e65e10e.plist

a4212b3915972197fac54c2e2b33fb62.plist

f7b754cc6d4f55ab7542300ed84321ae.plist

b6c7761abd9ed80ba0a2a87f05782fc9.plist

abe13d500538e1a912201546bcbd6f82.plist

So excited that my home gym opened up today! Got a great workout in and saw some familiar faces. Feels almost like normal again.

2-22-20 Upper DC

HS incline press 160lbs 12, 8, 5

Pec deck flys 195lbs 13, 9, 7

Close grip low cable rows 230lbs 12, 8, 6

Stretchers 180lbs 12, 8, 7

HS reverse shoulder press 4 plates 12, 9, 7

Reverse pec deck 130lbs 12, 9, 7

Rope tricep ext. 120lbs 12, 10

Post workout shake
12oz egg whites
1 instant chocolate chip oatmeal packet

Damn finally some knows how to work out legs
Some of the "arms only "guys look like a man riding a chicken!

Damn finally some knows how to work out legs
Some of the "arms only "guys look like a man riding a chicken!

LOL I try but my legs have a come a long way too. Monte’s training layout for me definitely helped them because they were behind my upper body for sure. More frequency and different movements helped a ton. Also a combination of heavier loads on some days and days with lighter weight more reps and intensity bam results!!

Great pics - you look great for 5 weeks out. Do you have to make a certain weight or no?

Great pics - you look great for 5 weeks out. Do you have to make a certain weight or no?

Thank you! Yes I have to be 237lbs or less for my height class which is 6’2 - 6’3.

It's been an amazing learning experience for both of us.

With the Corona Virus, we had to push things back a couple times which really becomes a pain when you're trying to keep an athlete as healthy as possible while still trying to be at his best.

Orals and harsher injectable can't just stay high for weeks on end. We pulled them out and rotated certain things, backed off some stuff, just lots of tinkering that KILLONB12 has done perfectly.

Also, dieting for over twenty weeks..... Fuck me. I think we've had maybe five free meals the entire time? That's more then usual but, given the amount of time he's been prepping it's not many. On the bright side, we were able to really keep the food higher and just slowly come down. Here at the end we get a bit more aggressive since it's not good for the mind or, more importantly the body to be sucked dry for very long periods of time.

On top of that, gyns were closed, food was harder to get and, he found alternatives for both. I guarantee, this will be the hardest prep he could ever have in terms of outside shit effecting the ability to prep and not having control over it.

Hats off to him. Not many could do it, much less for the first prep.

It's been an amazing learning experience for both of us.

With the Corona Virus, we had to push things back a couple times which really becomes a pain when you're trying to keep an athlete as healthy as possible while still trying to be at his best.

Orals and harsher injectable can't just stay high for weeks on end. We pulled them out and rotated certain things, backed off some stuff, just lots of tinkering that KILLONB12 has done perfectly.

Also, dieting for over twenty weeks..... Fuck me. I think we've had maybe five free meals the entire time? That's more then usual but, given the amount of time he's been prepping it's not many. On the bright side, we were able to really keep the food higher and just slowly come down. Here at the end we get a bit more aggressive since it's not good for the mind or, more importantly the body to be sucked dry for very long periods of time.

On top of that, gyns were closed, food was harder to get and, he found alternatives for both. I guarantee, this will be the hardest prep he could ever have in terms of outside shit effecting the ability to prep and not having control over it.

Hats off to him. Not many could do it, much less for the first prep.

Thanks coach. It’s been tough for sure. It’s gotten tougher as of late. I’m excited though with what I can bring to the stage. I’m even more excited about the future. I may not have many years left ahead of me to be competitive but I’m going to be the best I can be while I’m doing it. Hopefully I haven’t been too much of a headache for you. LOL.

Get Shredded!
Leg workout from today. Had a killer workout and felt strong throughout. A little TNE 100mg 1 hour before definitely helped.

2-23-20 Lower DC

Belt squats RP 4 plates 2 25s - 13, 9, 7
BFR backoff set 2 plates 2 25s - 15 reps

Lying leg curls RP 130lbs 11, 8, 6 reps
Drop set 90lbs 12 reps

Leg ext. RP 220lbs 14, 11, 9
BFR backoff set 155lbs 15, 11 reps

Adductors 105lbs 15, 15

Calf raises RP 4plates 2 25s - 15, 13, 11
2nd RP set - 15, 12, 10

Cable bicep curls 60lbs - 12, 12, 10

Thanks coach. It’s been tough for sure. It’s gotten tougher as of late. I’m excited though with what I can bring to the stage. I’m even more excited about the future. I may not have many years left ahead of me to be competitive but I’m going to be the best I can be while I’m doing it. Hopefully I haven’t been too much of a headache for you. LOL.

Nah you're easy to deal with lol.

Here is my 5 day update! Currently 4 weeks 4 days out and sitting at 241.9lbs. Coach made small adjustments to diet after last Check-in so it’s nice to see them working.

Body by Euro-Pharmacies

6bea9fbeb64c9a3a80c73dafbea72dbb.plist

9446b1dc5e4a442644520318697d717c.plist

58db630aa8ca2bd58c918e72ebe55c19.plist

fcff9a5ba45fec91bf8f6976abf9a52e.plist

ae6d34c02faf5ade21d12ca317aeeb32.plist

Here is my 5 day update! Currently 4 weeks 4 days out and sitting at 241.9lbs. Coach made small adjustments to diet after last Check-in so it’s nice to see them working.

Body by Euro-Pharmacies

6bea9fbeb64c9a3a80c73dafbea72dbb.plist

9446b1dc5e4a442644520318697d717c.plist

58db630aa8ca2bd58c918e72ebe55c19.plist

fcff9a5ba45fec91bf8f6976abf9a52e.plist

ae6d34c02faf5ade21d12ca317aeeb32.plist

Everyday your body is changing more and more. I’m going to bet you win brother.

Everyday your body is changing more and more. I’m going to bet you win brother.

Thats the goal bro!! I hope so too.

ALL WORK RIGHT THERE!!

Max

I guess I could have read post #5 on page 1 . . . :eek: Thanks for patiently answering my question, anyway. :D

Haha no worries brotha! Doesn’t bother me one bit.

Got damn! You're killing it! Especially with all this going on. Hate off to you man, you've been putting in the work!

Got damn! You're killing it! Especially with all this going on. Hate off to you man, you've been putting in the work!

Thanks Garlic! I was fortunate I had private access to a gym throughout the lockdown. Still appreciate the kind words.

You look incredible.

Youre a mentally tough fella to have been following a meal plan and training consistent for 5 months.

You look incredible.

Youre a mentally tough fella to have been following a meal plan and training consistent for 5 months.

Thanks bro! It hasn’t been easy for sure. 4 weeks and 3 days to go!

No training today and coach had my skip cardio as well. Will be back to normal tomorrow. Here is my leg workout from yesterday.

5-26-20 Lower Loading A

Smith BB Squat 405lbs 10, 9 reps
Widow maker 275lbs 20 reps

Close stance leg press 16 plates 12, 10 reps

Lying leg curls 140lbs 13, 10 reps
Drop set 100lbs 10 reps

Seated leg curls 125lbs 15, 12

Standing calf raises 225lbs 15, 15, 14, 12
2 min stretch

Ez curls 100lbs 15, 13, 12

Macros currently for non training days.