• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive - quads look great in the front double you posted!
Definitely made the correct adjustments this showing.

They were decent at the last show but, being newer muscle they didn't hold fullness like his back and other body parts after we had to suck him down.

Took a look to the stage I think most would be very happy with.

First call outs in Open Class D out of 27 guys in my height class. Looks like top 5. We will see tonight.

First call outs in Open Class D out of 27 guys in my height class. Looks like top 5. We will see tonight.

That is a clear sign! Pump Brotha!!

Max

Awesome, man...fingers crossed on both hands...

You worked hard for this and lets see if it all pays off this time too.

Go Killer go...kill 'em all!

Oh, forgot to mention.

ASF has it's first home grown IFBB pro now.
Awesome and congrats Killion!

Heh heh he should have given ASF a shoutout lol jk

Oh, forgot to mention.

Hell yes! We did it coach! Can’t thank you enough!

A post will come later. For now just going to enjoy with family! Thanks everyone for the support throughout this journey. It’s been a crazy one and not sure how I got here.

The funny thing is I got free coaching from [mention]Montego1 [/mention] after getting picked for a log by Uncle Z. The rest is history. Pretty cool how people come into your life. I couldn’t be more thankful to have him as a friend and a coach

IML Gear Cream!

A post will come later. For now just going to enjoy with family! Thanks everyone for the support throughout this journey. It’s been a crazy one and not sure how I got here.

The funny thing is I got free coaching from [mention]Montego1 [/mention] after getting picked for a log by Uncle Z. The rest is history. Pretty cool how people come into your life. I couldn’t be more thankful to have him as a friend and a coach
Awesome job and you came a long way the past 2 years, and I'm sure you can count on Monte to get you to the next level. Congrats on the pro card and do you ever dream of getting on stage at the O?

9bb386ebea18d7ee2881826580d48013.jpg

Oh, forgot to mention.

Congratulations to you both and your families! I wish the best for you in your future as a Professional IFBB PRO! Omg. I am soo excited and obviously am gonna work my butt off too. What an accomplishment for you , your coach , and of course all the fans! Me included. Lights a fire for me. Time to make Some #killionit shirts!!

So Rad!
Max is gonna join the competitive Classic Game! No Down time now! Planning on making a busy 2022. I will definitely be hitting you up Husband !

Max

We got ourselves a goddamn local celebrity. Man must feel good to get to the place your at now. Congrats bro!!

Congratulations to you both and your families! I wish the best for you in your future as a Professional IFBB PRO! Omg. I am soo excited and obviously am gonna work my butt off too. What an accomplishment for you , your coach , and of course all the fans! Me included. Lights a fire for me. Time to make Some #killionit shirts!!

So Rad!
Max is gonna join the competitive Classic Game! No Down time now! Planning on making a busy 2022. I will definitely be hitting you up Husband !

Max
We got ourselves a goddamn local celebrity. Man must feel good to get to the place your at now. Congrats bro!!
Damn right!

Autographed t shirts, $20 each, who wants one?,

Awesome job and you came a long way the past 2 years, and I'm sure you can count on Monte to get you to the next level. Congrats on the pro card and do you ever dream of getting on stage at the O?

The ⭕️ is out of my league and I’m not genetically gifted enough for that level. My goal is in a few years step on a pro stage and be competitive. No time table for a Pro debut. I will be working with [mention]Montego1 [/mention] to get an off-season growth plan and work my butt off to get better. I have 10lbs of muscle I can put on now for my new weight cap.

Man, he was congratulations.. this is a huge accomplishment man and you've been axing away..
Well deserved man.. it's only a matter of time until your son follows your footsteps, has he already does.

The entire community is super stoked for your brother..

Man, he was congratulations.. this is a huge accomplishment man and you've been axing away..
Well deserved man.. it's only a matter of time until your son follows your footsteps, has he already does.

The entire community is super stoked for your brother..

Thanks brotha!

Getting back at it in the gym since taking time off from contest. Had a good quad focused leg day yesterday. Strength is obviously down but muscle endurance is getting better. Looking forward to the next few weeks and getting back some strength.

9-6-21 Quads A

Standing Calf raises 4 plates - 14, 12, 12

Seated calf raises 2 plates - 17, 16, 14

Abductors 110lbs - 16, 15, 15

Adductors 130lbs - 13, 12, 10

Pendulum squats 3 plates - 14, 13, 11

Leg press 16 plates - 12, 11, 10

Leg ext. 4 plates - 13, 10
Drop set 3 plates - 5
Drop set 2 plates - 5
Drop set 1 plate - 9

Time to go back to being a gym rat lol.