• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Killionb12 Journey to Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I’m excited to announce I will be competing for the first time in my bodybuilding adventures. I’m looking forward to the process and having my coach Montego by my side through it all. Will be logging this entire journey along the way and will be posting your normal updates like training, nutrition, cycle, etc.

I will also be posting about my life in general throughout. Ups and downs, my mood day to day and just life in general while going through this process. Im also open to any topics you would like to hear about along the way.

Here is my starting bloodwork and cycle. For some reason my cholesterol is a little high for the first time so i will be addressing that along with liver enzymes. I believe it had something to do with the Winstrol I ran for extended period of time. No orals will be used to start this blast but will add in Anadrol about half way through if bloodwork returns to normal. I will get bloodwork tested again in probably 3-4 weeks to see how I’m doing. Looking forward to hearing from you all, get ready for some fun!!

Cycle:

Weeks 1-15 625mg Test E weekly
Weeks 1-15 400mg Deca weekly
Weeks 1-15 300mg Mast E weekly
Weeks 8-15 Anadrol 50mg daily
AI will be masin 10mg EOD for now
4iu GH daily

67d5fb974ca8f7df338036d9ab7c4db6.jpg

a348b53655288ee2e3e9eaabd9332b0a.jpg
31b4d68bd1045b4505f189385aced2cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed!

Would you be doing classic physique?

Subbed!

Would you be doing classic physique?

Yes definitely classic physique. I will usually be in the tallest division since I’m 6’3. So with my height I’m allowed to be at 237lbs max.

Killionb12 stage prep with Uncle Z

First pin last night. Smooth as butter and no PIP today.

1ML - 250mg Test E/200mg Deca
1ML - 200mg Mast E
10mg masin

Last edited:
Brother the blood work looks ok just watch that cholesterol but you’ll be dieting hardcore and drinking much water so you’ll be fine. Looking forward to seeing your transformation.

IML Gear Cream!
Classic physique and 35+ and will cross over to open classic as well.

If you are competing in the same state as Montego, the 35 and over at the State Championship open class was brutal. The guy who placed 3rd won a big overall show a bit back. He was close to top 5 nationally. I don't know what the classic physique guys looked like, but steer clear of the open for your first show.

If you are competing in the same state as Montego, the 35 and over at the State Championship open class was brutal. The guy who placed 3rd won a big overall show a bit back. He was close to top 5 nationally. I don't know what the classic physique guys looked like, but steer clear of the open for your first show.

I would still do it , even if you get your ass kicked you can have comparasion pics to use as motivation.

No I’m here in the Midwest but still good competition. I saw a few of the classic overall champs in the shows I will be doing and I think I can do okay for sure. Don’t really care about where I place. I just want to present the best me as a possible.

I would still do it , even if you get your ass kicked you can have comparasion pics to use as motivation.

Agreed! Motivation!!

Brother the blood work looks ok just watch that cholesterol but you’ll be dieting hardcore and drinking much water so you’ll be fine. Looking forward to seeing your transformation.

Thanks man! Yeah we made some small changes to the diet to get that corrected.

Nice! I'm assuming you'll be throwing in some t4 as well since the GH is getting it low?

No I’m here in the Midwest but still good competition. I saw a few of the classic overall champs in the shows I will be doing and I think I can do okay for sure. Don’t really care about where I place. I just want to present the best me as a possible.

I don't give a fuck of Phil Heath himself is there. Basing the show and class you do on who is gonna be there is cowardly and lame.

Yes definitely classic physique. I will usually be in the tallest division since I’m 6’3. So with my height I’m allowed to be at 237lbs max.
A contest prep is going to be a great thread. Thanks for sharing it with us. What do you weigh now?

Today was Upper DC. Workout went great. It’s funny how the mind works and how the body responds because of it. Just knowing I started my blast I felt stronger even though it’s too soon.

Upper DC Aug 10th 2019

Incline hammer press RP - 145lbs per arm 10, 6, 5

DB flat bench RP 120lbs 8, 6, 4

DB Incline fly 50lbs 8, 8, 6

Close grip cable row RP - 210lbs 8, 6, 6

Stretchers 145lbs 15 reps

HS Shoulder Press RP 115lbs per arm 8, 5, 4

Reverse pec deck 165lbs 15, 15

V bar tricep push downs 160lbs 15, 15

Post workout shake

2 cups egg whites
2 cups fruity pebbles
1/2 cup of oats
1 banana

24bfb44174744c04bf9ed4a3b9c1debf.jpg

Get Shredded!
A contest prep is going to be a great thread. Thanks for sharing it with us. What do you weigh now?

Not a problem hope you enjoy! I’m sitting at 240 right now.

Nice! I'm assuming you'll be throwing in some t4 as well since the GH is getting it low?

I have been off of GH for about a week when I took bloods, thats probably the reason. We will see later if T4 is needed.

No. You compete for one reason, and one reason only: To win. There are already too many terrible competitors in all the joke categories already. That is how the NPC makes their money. You might look at me and say "you placed 2nd more than you placed 1st." That is true in my case...mediocre genetics, but I would never compete if I were not gunning to win. I did not go to nationals because I knew I would not get a pro card.

A better route might be to schedule a photo shoot. That gives you a concrete goal. In todays world good pics are all you really need.

Killion: You have a lot going for you. Wish I had your waist, can I borrow it? LOL.

However, you need to bring up your hamstrings and lower back. Deadlifts, preferably Romanian, with adequate recovery should do the trick.

No. You compete for one reason, and one reason only: To win. There are already too many terrible competitors in all the joke categories already. That is how the NPC makes their money. You might look at me and say "you placed 2nd more than you placed 1st." That is true in my case...mediocre genetics, but I would never compete if I were not gunning to win. I did not go to nationals because I knew I would not get a pro card.

A better route might be to schedule a photo shoot. That gives you a concrete goal. In todays world good pics are all you really need.
You might have one goal, to win, but, that isn't everyone's.

You worry about why you compete and let these guys worry about why they do.

Don't like it, stay out of the log.

You might have one goal, to win, but, that isn't everyone's.

You worry about why you compete and let these guys worry about why they do.

Don't like it, stay out of the log.

I was waiting for your reply.......

I appreciate your opinion. I will definitely use your criticism to get better. That being said I competed at the highest level in college football and held my own. Was scouted in the arena football league and CFL. I understand you go at it to win but I also have realistic expectations that my genetics have me at a disadvantage being 6’3 and long. I never go into anything not wanting to be the best but I’m also just starting at 38 years old. I’m in it for the journey not the end result. Thanks and stay strong brotha.

Meal #5

10oz salmon
1 cup Brussel sprouts
2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil

bd08dfacfded03378bd837c208edd392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back